ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>David Carr hints that he hopes Mahomes has a short injury riddled career
Tribal Warfare 05:30 AM 05-26-2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 05:01 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love Jackson's game and don't understand why Chief Fan feels the need to **** on him. He's never going to be as good as Mahomes so I'm not sure why some feel the need to denigrate him, especially after he won MVP.

Why not sit back, relax, and enjoy the show? We've got the best.
The Raven hate runs deep with this team. They were always and still are, cocky assholes that run their mouth.

The media drone on and on about Jackson without ever talking about all the air balls he flutters all over the field. If they left it as Jackson is an amazing runner/ play action QB- that would be fine. But they don't. They lump him in with Mahomes as being a Complete QB, which he is not.

The Ravens are arrogant dicks and so are their fans.

Going on the road and kicking their ass this year is going to be great. Maybe the media will stop putting Jackson in the same category as Mahomes and group him with Watson where he belongs.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:52 AM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Raven hate runs deep with this team. They were always and still are, cocky assholes that run their mouth.

The media drone on and on about Jackson without ever talking about all the air balls he flutters all over the field. If they left it as Jackson is an amazing runner/ play action QB- that would be fine. But they don't. They lump him in with Mahomes as being a Complete QB, which he is not.

Going on the road and kicking their ass this year is going to be great. Maybe the media will stop putting Jackson in the same category as Mahomes and group him with Watson where he belongs.
The most annoying thing re: Jackson is the narrative that he's going to continue developing as a pocket passer.

I'm sorry. I don't see it. Unless he injects whatever bionic tonic Tom Brady injected into himself, his arm strength is going to limit him.

He doesn't have the natural arm strength to work the outside hashes on short and intermediate throws, especially if his feet aren't set. That's going to really limit his progression as a passer.

The Titans really seemed to do a great job sitting on inside routes and forcing things to the outside. I think we'll see a lot of teams align that way - cheating to the inside, forcing him to make throws on outs, outside curls, etc. into 1-step -of-separation windows (you give up that step by cheating inside).
[Reply]
R Clark 10:04 AM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Completely agree ,also as far as I am concerned pat should have been mvp again last season. Jackson should never ever be compared to pat his game is completely different and truthfully he’s way inferior compared to pat.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:39 AM 05-28-2020
I enjoy Jacksons game and i like that the Mahomes and the Chiefs have a rivalry with them. It makes things fun.

I can acknowledge Jacksons greatness independent of how i feel about Mahomes. Mahomes is on another level, but that doesnt mean Jackson isnt a dynamic threat and isnt ever capable of beating Mahomes.

It will be fun watching all these young guys develop like Burrows, Tua, Darnold and Lawrence in a another year or two.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:57 AM 05-28-2020
Taco John did leave a void..
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:22 PM 05-28-2020
Him and Florio must've gone out and had drinks before the interview.

I think of the Ravens Chiefs rivalry today like the Raiders Chiefs rivalries of the 90s, back when the Raiders could be taken seriously when they had Gannon. Tough games, Raiders would beat you up, but we would normally be on the winning side in those matchups. It's almost feels like a divisional rivalry at this point, like the Browns, Bengals and Steelers don't make the Ravens sweat much, but the Chiefs is the game they circle on the calendar.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up