ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 295
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Stryker 06:16 PM 05-27-2020
As a die hard LSU fan, know this, LSU has produced numerous top tier RB's. We struck EXTREME gold with CEH (#25). He has the quality's/potential of such greats as FAULK, SPROLES, BELL, and SANDERS. He is probably the most underrated RB. This is such the best 1st round pick we could have gotten. We will not be disappointed. Enjoy what you will see this season - he is also 21 - Kareem Hunt who? Get ready Chiefs fans - here comes the shit!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:04 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
As a die hard LSU fan, know this, LSU has produced numerous top tier RB's. We struck EXTREME gold with CEH (#25). He has the quality's/potential of such greats as FAULK, SPROLES, BELL, and SANDERS. He is probably the most underrated RB. This is such the best 1st round pick we could have gotten. We will not be disappointed. Enjoy what you will see this season - he is also 21 - Kareem Hunt who? Get ready Chiefs fans - here comes the shit!
I really enjoyed this post.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:09 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Just gimme 2nd and 4 when it's there instead of 2nd and 8.

Veach was whispering poetry in my ear when he said that the reason they liked CEH so much was that they were blocking up runs for 8 yards and getting 1. It was sooooo maddening because I knew exactly what he was talking about.

Mahomes had to pull us from the fire far too often on 3rd and long because we spent way too much time behind the sticks when we shouldn't have been. You could see yardage out there we just didn't get.

I don't care if the guy only runs for 800 yards so long as those 800 yards were efficient and came in situations that allowed us to be more aggressive elsewhere.

With this system and these weapons, the running game should be little more than an opportunity to set up the passing game for better opportunities. Or maybe a 'break glass in case of emergency' option if the passing game is just out of sorts due to injury like the Colts game.

I can't wait for this season. I JUST HOPE WE HAVE FANS IN THE STADIUM!
[Reply]
Stryker 07:58 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I really enjoyed this post.
Get ready brother because we are in the best situation we could be in. If shit head Dee Ford could have controlled himself, we could have possibly been back to back to back. Five damn inches - only redemption was winning the SB against that shit head and his new team! Victory will last forever!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:57 PM 05-27-2020
:-)

I agree- this is a perfect situation for him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:34 PM 05-27-2020

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:51 AM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Damn. The plays against Bama alone are a highlight package.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:28 AM 05-28-2020
I'm jacking off my erection!!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 05-28-2020
Bigbird One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others GIF from Bigbird GIFs

[Reply]
O.city 02:45 PM 05-28-2020
Someone brought up this comparison somewhere I saw and the more I watch of CEH, the more it makes sense.

Anyone else get a little Ray Rice feel from him, non elevator time that is.?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:58 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Someone brought up this comparison somewhere I saw and the more I watch of CEH, the more it makes sense.

Anyone else get a little Ray Rice feel from him, non elevator time that is.?
The Ray Rice comparisons have been around, but honestly, the only thing he has in common with Ray Rice is his size.

He's quicker than Rice, more "moves" and better hands.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:21 PM 05-28-2020
This guy in this offense with these weapons is just going to be lethal. If our O-Line can just be competent he could run for 1500. What are opposing defenses going to do? Good luck LBs...
[Reply]
staylor26 03:24 PM 05-28-2020
I think he’s a combination of Sproles and Ingram.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:12 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think he’s a combination of Sproles and Ingram.
His running style is an odd mix of Bell and Barry Sanders.

I don't really know how to describe it (and no, he doesn't have the talent of Sanders, who was truly one of a kind), but that sort of patience and jittery approach reminds me a bit of both of them.

I can't really find a good single player comp. If I had to name a single guy I guess it would be Bell, but I don't recall Bell being as stop/start in the open field.

I think he gets the Sproles comp from stature and strengths more than style. He's a short pass catching back with a good first step, so Sproles springs to mind. But I don't see Sproles in how he moves in the open field.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:17 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
This guy in this offense with these weapons is just going to be lethal. If our O-Line can just be competent he could run for 1500. What are opposing defenses going to do? Good luck LBs...
The Chiefs have 3rd and 4
Mahomes in shotgun with CEH and Williams flanking him
Watkins and Kelce out wide
Tyreek in the slot

Where do you roll coverage or attention?

(and we STILL have Hardman, Robinson, Pringle, RSJ, Washington and the other Williams on the bench! Haha, shiiiiitt)
[Reply]
Page 87 of 295
« First < 37778384858687 8889909197137187 > Last »
Up