ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Logical 12:19 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Your original thread was stupid. The mods got tired of stupid threads. There's been too many today.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHO THE **** CARES? LIGHTEN UP!
OMG OMG OMG while I was away gochiefs must have been channeling the Ghost of Vlad future.
[Reply]
Logical 12:21 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by frenchief:
Okay then. Ban all stupid threads. If that happened I'd have to say that you, along with me, would find themselves banned.

The bottom line is that this particular mod made a mistake. Nobody's words should be altered. A thread should be deleted before it should be changed to reflect something different than the thread starter intended.

Again, again, again, and again......this particular instance is of minimal signifigance, but it is the principle that is VERY important, IMO.

I don't think anybody else on this board would want the wording of their ideas changed for any reason, regardless of the topic.
Now if they did that the DC Forum would cease to exist. Then what would you do?
[Reply]
Logical 12:23 AM 07-16-2005
4th, I'm not upset. I just find it amazing that there isn't one person who understands whe principle that I'm trying to defend.

I realize that the intitial act was not intended to be harmful, but to listen to everyone beligerently defend the act as opposed to defending the principle is confounding to me.

I feel compelled to convince, but by no means, don't take that to mean that I am still pissed.
OK based on my serial posts, who really believes he was not upset.

Perhaps I can interest you in my Oceanfront property in Arizona?
[Reply]
Logical 12:25 AM 07-16-2005
Then why weren't all the stupid threads pertaining to this topic merged instead of just mine and shitsmacks, or whoever started the TY LAW HATES....thread?
Perhaps because the Gods of fate were frowning on only you today. Run and hide, a shitstorm is brewing.
[Reply]
Logical 12:31 AM 07-16-2005
Then condense them all.....even condense them all under shitsmack's thread title....... but don't condense them all under shitsmack's thread title and attribute them to me as the thread starter.

Understand?
You have been warned Parker. F3AR teh day you rue his words.
[Reply]
Logical 12:33 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
You're still whining about that? Get a life, man.
Irony, meet Skip and the Word Association Thread.:-)
[Reply]
Logical 12:34 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Brian would be really proud.
Hell I may get to 40,600 with this thread, there is gold to be mined yet.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:36 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
Hell I may get to 40,600 with this thread, there is gold to be mined yet.
A polished turd is still a turd, Jim, even if it shines like gold.
[Reply]
Logical 12:40 AM 07-16-2005
A polished turd is still a turd, Jim, even if it shines like gold.
Yea, in fact I have given up I was over half way through and a full page beyond the point where he had said he was over it and he was still going on and on. Frankly I am amazed at the patience Parker showed. Bob Doles "this thread is fine without pictures" comment it made it worth reading that far though.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:01 AM 07-16-2005
Who the **** is frogchief?!?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:02 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
frenchief is the asshat formerly known as penchief.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:02 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:

I'm guessing a conservative mod jerking with penchief...
[Reply]
Rausch 02:03 AM 07-16-2005
frenchief is the asshat formerly known as penchief.
Oh.

Well, he does have a sense of humor then.

But change his name back before I put him on iggy. A man has to have standards...
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:04 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm guessing a conservative mod jerking with penchief...
Politics has absolutely nothing to it. His name was changed after he whined and threatened to kick Brock's ass for several hours. It was pretty funny actually. Dude couldn't figure out how to send a PM. Someone suggested tommykat could explain it to him. Classic, that was.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:06 AM 07-16-2005
Politics has absolutely nothing to it. His name was changed after he whined and threatened to kick Brock's ass for several hours.
I'd pay to see that matchup...
[Reply]
Page 21 of 27
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up