ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 27
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
booger 10:18 PM 07-15-2005
I guess I don't really look at them all that much. I do however wash and scratch them on a daily basis. Sometimes I even used to shave them.
[Reply]
Coach 10:19 PM 07-15-2005

[Reply]
cdcox 10:21 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Oh, it's already been there for a few hours.
Yeah, after going back and reading a few pages, I see I wasn't the first to get the feeling of deja vu.
[Reply]
Logical 11:54 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by frenchief:
Who took the liberty of changing the title of my Ty Law parody thread, and why? Who thinks they have that authority to do so and why?

I mean, I get it that some of you don't like parody threads. But put yourself in someone else's shoes. I'd rather have you delete my entire thread than attribute a thread to me that misrepresents my intentions.

Whomever is responsible for changing the title is taking liberties that they should not be taking and should be warned by the moderators of this community, IMO. Instead of putting your words in somebody else's mouth, just delete the damn thread!

I understand that whoever did it is probably just trying to be funny in the same vein as I was when I posted the thread. But it is a gross violation to fukk with somebody else's words in a way that misrepresents their intentions when others view that thread. Again, I know that in this particular case it may be harmless but it is the principle that matters.

Just as nobody has the right to assign their name to the words and ideas of others, a person also does not have the right to change the words or ideas that someone else has assigned their name to.

I feel fuchin' violated and I want to know who is responsible!
:-) I have no idea if this is a serious post, but only a moderator could have changed it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:55 PM 07-15-2005
Shut up Jim, before I PM your sorry ass.
[Reply]
Logical 11:56 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.
:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:56 PM 07-15-2005
Jim is fixing to ENDelt all over this sorry thread.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:57 PM 07-15-2005
Yeah.
[Reply]
Logical 12:00 AM 07-16-2005
So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.
Come on you are no rookie, every mod with the possible exception of Jazzzlovr has played with peoples usernames, avatars, signatures and thread titles. I was certainly no exception. This has been going on since the first year. By the way Kyle encourages it as long as it is done with humor in mind.
[Reply]
Logical 12:02 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Jim is fixing to ENDelt all over this sorry thread.
I am damn sure I would laugh if I could figure out what this meant.

A serial post joke maybe?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:02 AM 07-16-2005
Brian would be proud.
[Reply]
Logical 12:04 AM 07-16-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
By God, nobody better ever f*ck with my threads, by God.
Shut the f*ck up Skip or I will have Chiefs4me post on every one of your threads.
[Reply]
Logical 12:10 AM 07-16-2005

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ...okay ...to be re-reared, IMO.
Has DenverChief read this?
[Reply]
Logical 12:13 AM 07-16-2005
...threads that are posted by your "fisting" bros.
Wow a lot of homoerotic imaging going on today.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:14 AM 07-16-2005
Brian would be really proud.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 27
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up