ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
Coach 09:09 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
5 pages of hilarious whinning followed by 5 pages of equally amusing cyber roid rage. :-)
Only at chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Coach 09:10 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Hell, I'm gonna just have to kick both your pussified asses. Since there seems to be a problem with generating enough intelligence to send a PM, I'll just give you my phone number: 1-888-kickass.
Shit, they need to call 1-800-ABC-DEFG. They can help "them" with their problem.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:11 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
Seriously, I've been trying. I'll confess this much. I've never sent a PM and I'm struggling. If you know how, do it. Because I'm getting frustated, you pussy.

how freaking old are you...the freaking send pm button is on the same freaking line as the quote or reply button.....:-)
[Reply]
penchief 09:11 PM 07-15-2005
Hell, I'm gonna just have to kick both your pussified asses. Since there seems to be a problem with generating enough intelligence to send a PM, I'll just give you my phone number: 1-888-kickass.
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
[Reply]
chop 09:12 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Dude--Stop wringing your hands and do the following: Find one of Brock's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...

Here are your directions.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:12 PM 07-15-2005
Yeah, well. Let's meet in person so you can tell that to my face, pansyboy. I bet you wouldn't say that with my 6'10, 290 pounds of pure hard steel glaring down at you.
ok brutus

****click at your own risk - laz just posted a dude with his scrote hanging****
http://catcode.com/dc2003/bigman_257.jpg
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:13 PM 07-15-2005
Uh, how many times have you been told so far?

Find a post from Brock, click on "send PM" right under that, type in whatever roid rage you have to unleash and then hit "post message".

I know that's tough. Right up there with programming a VCR.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:14 PM 07-15-2005
Keg, I have to confess that I'm feeling somewhat limited in my abilities to be precise in determining how to send a PM to Brock. However, I am more than willing to do so if anybody on this boad is willing to help me in my quest. There is nothing more that would please me than kicking the shit out of Brock and his type.

If no one is able to help me, I will persist in my attempts to Fig Newton it out myself.
hit the profile button at the bottom of your post. punch on options, kick on enabling pm(s).
[Reply]
chop 09:14 PM 07-15-2005

Hold me back.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:14 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
ok brutus
That's actually pretty close. Except that I have hair, and he's too thin.

I don't think I want to know how you found that pic. You have some weird fetishes, man.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 09:15 PM 07-15-2005

Dude....

Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
Dude--Stop wringing your hands and do the following: Find one of Brock's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...

[Reply]
chefsos 09:16 PM 07-15-2005
Penchief and Brock, YOU'RE the next contestants on "Vlad's Next Island Poll"! Come on doooowwwnnn!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:16 PM 07-15-2005
That's actually pretty close. Except that I have hair, and he's too thin.
i thought the pouting in the corner was particularly effective

maybe i should of added writing tools :-)

jk :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:16 PM 07-15-2005
I'm really, really pissed off because somebody keeps changing my posts from Rump Ranger to Rump Ranger and from pillowbiter to pillowbiter. I'm gonna lose it any minute.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:16 PM 07-15-2005
Uh, how many times have you been told so far?

Find a post from Brock, click on "send PM" right under that, type in whatever roid rage you have to unleash and then hit "post message".

I know that's tough. Right up there with programming a VCR.
Shit. It's been 12:00 according to my VCR for years now......
[Reply]
Page 16 of 27
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up