ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
penchief 08:57 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
You just wrote yourself a check your ass can't cash!!! I--and penchief, and Mike Keck--will meet you at Tampa International at a date and time of your choosing!!!
Good one.

Seriously, though. Somebody tell me how to PM somebody because I've been on the profile page but maybe I'm just too anxious to figure it out.

I really do want to kick Brock's ass. I'm hoping to make it out to a Chiefs' game this year. If he's willing to give me his phone number there is nothing I would love more than to confront him face to face just to see what a weasel like him really looks like. I'm guessing he looks like a pussy, too.
[Reply]
Brock 08:57 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
I'm not feeling an ounce of humanity toward Brock. To me, Brock represents everything that needs to be shit-kicked. Which I am perfectley capable of doing. He's been a loud-mouthed pussy for too damned long.
Have you figured out how to send a PM yet? I guess I'll check back tomorrow, I have to go walk the dogs.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:58 PM 07-15-2005
This little exchange is almost worthy of the hall of classics.
[Reply]
Brock 08:58 PM 07-15-2005
Good one.

Seriously, though. Somebody tell me how to PM somebody because I've been on the profile page but maybe I'm just too anxious to figure it out.

I really do want to kick Brock's ass. I'm hoping to make it out to a Chiefs' game this year. If he's willing to give me his phone number there is nothing I would love more than to confront him face to face just to see what a weasel like him really looks like. I'm guessing he looks like a pussy, too.
No, no son. YOU are the one who's going to give out his phone number, to prove you're not a pussy.
[Reply]
chop 08:58 PM 07-15-2005
Good one.

I decided to stay out of it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:00 PM 07-15-2005
Hell, I'm gonna just have to kick both your pussified asses. Since there seems to be a problem with generating enough intelligence to send a PM, I'll just give you my phone number: 1-888-kickass.
[Reply]
penchief 09:02 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
Have you figured out how to send a PM yet? I guess I'll check back tomorrow, I have to go walk the dogs.
Hey, I don't claim to be a genious but I know you're not one either. However, I'm dying to talk to your personally. If you know how to PM me, do it. I confess to being a computer illiterate but I am eager to face you straight up because I think you are a bona-fide pussy.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:03 PM 07-15-2005
how in the fuuck did my thread get dragged into this mangina war?

bastiges
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:03 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
how in the **** did my thread get dragged into this mangina war?
You just watch yourself, pussy, or I'll PM you. And I know you're not man enough to handle that.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 09:03 PM 07-15-2005
Dude--Stop wringing your hands and do the following: Find one of Brock's posts. Go to the bottom of his post and click on the "Send PM" button.

I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:04 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by FloridaChief:
I would have answered sooner, but I was sure tommykat would have jumped in to help you by now. Strange...
:-)
[Reply]
Duck Dog 09:06 PM 07-15-2005
5 pages of hilarious whinning followed by 5 pages of equally amusing cyber roid rage. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:06 PM 07-15-2005
Private Message Syndrome
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:06 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
You just watch yourself, pussy, or I'll PM you. And I know you're not man enough to handle that.
sounds like you have all the PM you can handle already

[Reply]
keg in kc 09:07 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Laz:
sounds like you have all the PM you can handle already
Yeah, well. Let's meet in person so you can tell that to my face, pansyboy. I bet you wouldn't say that with my 6'10, 290 pounds of pure hard steel glaring down at you.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 27
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up