ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY?
Mr. Laz 01:45 PM 07-06-2005
:-)
[Reply]
chop 08:13 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
Yeah! Bring it! :-)

(But you're buying your own plane ticket...) :-)

I would threaten to knock your teeth out but I see you're from Kentucky so I guess I'm a little late. :-)
[Reply]
penchief 08:15 PM 07-15-2005
Ya know, this is gettig old. When somebody responds to someone else personally, nobody should alter their words. I never used the words "Rump Ranger." For someone to insert that language is inappropriate.

If the mods on this board are that petty that they will allow their "pets" or "favored sons" to change the content of the posts of those who oppose their views, where does that leave any of us?"

I called Brock a fag, not a rump ranger. There is a difference, IMO.

Rump Ranger makes the inference that someone is gay, which I have no problem with.

Fag makes the inference that someone is pussy, which I am convinced is the cas with Brock.
[Reply]
Brock 08:15 PM 07-15-2005
What is the etiquette as far as how long I'm supposed to hang around waiting for that PM with the phone number in it? Just trying to efficiently expedite my well-earned ass-kicking.
[Reply]
Chieficus 08:15 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by chop:
I would threaten to knock your teeth out but I see you're from Kentucky so I guess I'm a little late. :-)
Don't confuse us transplant-kentuckians for the real things... I've got Missouri blood flowing through these veins... so I at least have half a set of the pearly-whites...
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:19 PM 07-15-2005
Boot the whiny little bitch, Parker. (crowd chants) boot him....boot him....boot him
[Reply]
Chieficus 08:21 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Boot the whiny little bitch, Parker. (crowd chants) boot him....boot him....boot him
Aren't we required to have a poll first??? :-)
[Reply]
penchief 08:28 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Chieficus:
Might I suggest stepping away from the computer and getting a good night's sleep... Seriously, if a person on an internet board ticks you off that much, there's really no point with staying on and arguing to the point where you're wanting to fight someone... It's the internet. I assume you have a life (unless you're at work right now, like me :-) ), go live it.
Brock doesn't tick me off that much. The attitude of people like Brock is getting very old. A person that "just doesn't get it" deserves to have is ass kicked, unfortunately.

I am a peaceful man. However, I am also a man that knows how to do damage. The difference resides in that which inspires me. While I am normally inspired by goodwill and a love of humanity, I am also capable of doing harm to others who act out of injustice, arrogance, ignorance, and selfishness. And Brock is a perfect example.

Brock, either send me a PM or tell me how to do so. I'll be waiting.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:30 PM 07-15-2005
Wowee, been a while since we had a he-man John Proctor-style gen-u-whine asskicker on the board.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:30 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by penchief:
I am a peaceful man. However, I am also a man that knows how to do damage. The difference resides in that which inspires me. While I am normally inspired by goodwill and a love of humanity, I am also capable of doing harm to others who act out of injustice, arrogance, ignorance, and selfishness.
Ok, Batman.
[Reply]
FloridaChief 08:33 PM 07-15-2005
...I am also capable of doing harm to others....
Goddamn right you are. Myself, I have a splitting headache just reading your posts on this thread.
[Reply]
Brock 08:33 PM 07-15-2005
Brock doesn't tick me off that much. The attitude of people like Brock is getting very old. A person that "just doesn't get it" deserves to have is ass kicked, unfortunately.

I am a peaceful man. However, I am also a man that knows how to do damage. The difference resides in that which inspires me. While I am normally inspired by goodwill and a love of humanity, I am also capable of doing harm to others who act out of injustice, arrogance, ignorance, and selfishness. And Brock is a perfect example.

Brock, either send me a PM or tell me how to do so. I'll be waiting.
Right, now you want to act like you don't know how to send a PM.

Click on "Send PM", you ridiculous douchebag. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:34 PM 07-15-2005
So, should we expect a "you guys are mean, I'm leaving the Planet" whine-fest thread in the next hour or so? That's the usual MO for internet superthugs.
[Reply]
penchief 08:35 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
What is the etiquette as far as how long I'm supposed to hang around waiting for that PM with the phone number in it? Just trying to efficiently expedite my well-earned ass-kicking.
Brock, if you know how to send me a PM, do it now. I'm waiting because I'll call you in a flash.
[Reply]
penchief 08:37 PM 07-15-2005
Originally Posted by Brock:
Right, now you want to act like you don't know how to send a PM.

Click on "Send PM", you ridiculous douchebag. :-)
Seriously, I've been trying. I'll confess this much. I've never sent a PM and I'm struggling. If you know how, do it. Because I'm getting frustated, you pussy.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:38 PM 07-15-2005
Seriously, I've been trying. I'll confess this much. I've never sent a PM and I'm struggling. If you know how, do it. Pussy.
Show you're a man, brock! Send that PM! Real men PM!
[Reply]
Page 13 of 27
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up