ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>I Spy - Chiefsplanet Edition
luv 10:39 AM 05-28-2020
So, I order a book for my dad for Father's Day to put in his man cave. I look through it, and I come across a two page picture spread where I recognize a few people. How many CPers do you spy?

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:50 PM 05-28-2020
Thank luv for the idea got my dad birthday present!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:07 PM 05-28-2020
That ginger fuck on the far right is Billay
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:26 PM 05-28-2020
Those two kids in front of me were the most obnoxious bitches ever. They didn't even have seats in the area but pushed their way down there like a bunch of wild jackals who found an impala carcass. The only thing that stopped me from grabbing Jones's dick and slapping them with it was the fact that I was an expectant father and was practicing patience and humility.

This btw was right after the Chargers game when the Chiefs had miraculously gotten a bye in the playoffs. I can't begin to tell you how amazing the experience was refreshing my phone on espn.com gamecast watching the Dolphins game and sharing it with the people around us. If that doesn't happen, we likely don't win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
scho63 07:33 PM 05-28-2020
Look at the shocked expression on the face of fan #15 seeing Jones'es trouser snake from only a foot away!
[Reply]
scho63 07:36 PM 05-28-2020
Chick with all the KC wear and scarf has her hand on Jones'es knee and then she realizes it's the head of his dick....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:36 PM 05-28-2020
Could you picture trying to fit Jones dick in your mouth? My goodness that thing would dislocate your jaw for sure.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:43 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Gay Day with Clay and Twisted from the looks of it. With Chris Jones showing them the Shorts Destroyer.
I thought that was that hunk TC
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up