ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will the Chiefs sign a RB
Mecca 03:22 PM 09-14-2020
Supposedly they wanted Peterson but only after week 1...about all that's left is Devonta Freeman and Lamar Miller, so does it happen?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM 09-14-2020
They've got to do something just to spread some carries around. Williams isn't good enough to spell CEH for more than a handful of carries and if Thompson plays anywhere other than ST, it's criminal.

CEH looked great but let's not run him into the ground right off the bat.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:27 PM 09-14-2020
Why would we be signing a running back?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:28 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Why would we be signing a running back?
Because they only have 2.5 on the active roster and apparently are unwilling to call up Washington.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:27 PM 09-14-2020
Can an opt out player opt back in?
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:28 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Can an opt out player opt back in?
NOPE!
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 03:27 PM 09-14-2020
Did somebody call CJ Spiller already?
If so, I have 4 as the over/under timed we sign him this year.
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:27 PM 09-14-2020
Is Evolution (Darwin) Thompson hurt?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:29 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Is Evolution (Darwin) Thompson hurt?
No, he's just terrible. He saw 8 snaps on ST.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:33 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
With all due respect but I don’t think he’s that bad.. he’s on the active roster.. I don’t think Andy and Veach would keep a terrible RB..
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:34 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
With all due respect but I don’t think he’s that bad.. he’s on the active roster.. I don’t think Andy and Veach would keep a terrible RB..
He's on the roster to play ST.

He's not a good RB at all.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:36 PM 09-14-2020
He's on the roster to play ST.

He's not a good RB at all.
Then why isn’t Washington playing ST and Darwin on the PS?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:43 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Darwin Award Thompson is awful.

He has terrible vision, zero ball awareness and doesn't put any fear into opposing defenses or coordinators.

I've said this before but had the Chiefs known that Damien Williams would opt out, they would have either drafted another running back late or really worked the UDFA market to find a suitable backup for CEH because Darwin Award and Darrel Williams aren't it.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:59 PM 09-14-2020
He’s not terrible.

He’s limited in awareness, in what we saw last year as a rookie. At times, he looked completely lost. He was solid running the ball and even flashed the ability to be a pretty good runner, but he is mentally absent as a receiver out of the backfield. Washington is a good back as a receiver and a runner and they decided to keep Thompson on the 53 over him. The RB coach loves him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He’s not terrible.

He’s limited in awareness, in what we saw last year as a rookie. At times, he looked completely lost. He was solid running the ball and even flashed the ability to be a pretty good runner, but he is mentally absent as a receiver out of the backfield. Washington is a good back as a receiver and a runner and they decided to keep Thompson on the 53 over him. The RB coach loves him.
Thompson is a scrub. Washington is just a worse scrub.

Not sure why we have to build these legends around guys that are role-players at best.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up