ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 103
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:43 PM 05-08-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Usually, I would agree with that. This situation is unique, though.

Usually a year of film allows opposing DCs time to develop ways to take away tendencies and to force the QB to work outside of his comfort zone. They identify what to take away and and try to recreate situations that caused the QB trouble the previous year.

This offense has so many top shelf weapons everywhere at Mahomes disposal that I’m not sure anything’s gonna work.

I mean, what are the counter punches?

Keep him in the pocket and take away Hill and Kelce?

Then either Watkins or Hardman are left covered by someone that won’t be up to the task.

Even the best defenses in football don’t have the personnel to match up.
I thought The Chargers made the best move by drafting Tillery. If they get push up the middle with those DE's they got it could spell trouble.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:54 PM 05-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I thought The Chargers made the best move by drafting Tillery. If they get push up the middle with those DE's they got it could spell trouble.
Getting LDT back will help
Reiter played well at center
Between Wylie, McKenzie and Erving...I’m pretty sure we will have a good LG.
The tackles are set.

Teams are gonna need to try to get home against us fast and without blitzing to have any chance.

We have 3 high quality 4.3 burners at WR
The best TE in the league
2-3 good running backs.

Watching Mahomes dismantle top defenses is going to be fun to watch.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:20 PM 05-08-2019
the best part about this upcoming season, is knowing that we're going to have enough of a defense to keep even the best opposing quarterbacks from being able to run up the score, a major problem we suffered with last year. No more shootouts, bitches. We're going to put them down and keep them down.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:49 PM 05-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
the best part about this upcoming season, is knowing that we're going to have enough of a defense to keep even the best opposing quarterbacks from being able to run up the score, a major problem we suffered with last year. No more shootouts, bitches. We're going to put them down and keep them down.
Gawd, I really want to see a bit more 'heel on the throat' if you know what I mean.

When you score 48 points, the game shouldn't come down to the fucking last play.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:00 AM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Gawd, I really want to see a bit more 'heel on the throat' if you know what I mean.

When you score 48 points, the game shouldn't come down to the fucking last play.
precisely. And you know what? None of the other QBs in this league are that f****** good.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:21 AM 05-09-2019

Hey #ChiefsKingdom, I’d get really excited about having Mecole Hardman on your team. After taking a deep dive into what Hardman provides, I found some similarities between him and Tyreek Hill. Not cheetah good but he’s good. It’s a match made in heaven. https://t.co/TWkkCt7ktS

— Russell Brown (@RussNFLDraft) May 9, 2019

Holy fuck.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:41 AM 05-09-2019
This offense is going to be like playing chess with 3 queens
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:08 AM 05-14-2019
Worrying that our new stud WR thinks this is our franchise QB :-)

@4:20[naturally]

[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 AM 05-14-2019
lol but he said “P” Mahomes, not “Pete”.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:19 AM 05-14-2019
I really like our new picks in that video. They just seem like they belong with Kansas City and with the Chiefs.
That would be one of my interview questions: "why do you want to be a Chief"?
[Reply]
loochy 06:53 AM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Worrying that our new stud WR thinks this is our franchise QB :-)

@4:20[naturally]

lol, they're wearing the jizz fountain hats
[Reply]
chinaski 08:04 AM 05-14-2019
This offense is going to be like playing chess with 3 queens
“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” - Mikhail Tal
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:10 AM 05-14-2019
Usually, I would agree with that. This situation is unique, though.

Usually a year of film allows opposing DCs time to develop ways to take away tendencies and to force the QB to work outside of his comfort zone. They identify what to take away and and try to recreate situations that caused the QB trouble the previous year.

This offense has so many top shelf weapons everywhere at Mahomes disposal that I’m not sure anything’s gonna work.

I mean, what are the counter punches?

Keep him in the pocket and take away Hill and Kelce?

Then either Watkins or Hardman are left covered by someone that won’t be up to the task.

Even the best defenses in football don’t have the personnel to match up.
I totally agree. It will be fun to watch, especially if hill is here.
[Reply]
DrRyan 11:29 AM 05-18-2019
Bored right now and want to see the difference between the great leader KC has in Pat, and a clueless rookie QB the Cards have in Kyler Murray? Just one example...

Go check our Harman's IG story to the end. He's giving Murray a hard time for hating being forced to do an interview. https://instagram.com/mecolehardman4...d=m5pz6170jjjw

On the second watch it may not be the best look for Hardman. He is really blasting him and Kyler is visibly unhappy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:52 AM 05-18-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Bored right now and want to see the difference between the great leader KC has in Pat, and a clueless rookie QB the Cards have in Kyler Murray? Just one example...

Go check our Harman's IG story to the end. He's giving Murray a hard time for hating being forced to do an interview. https://instagram.com/mecolehardman4...d=m5pz6170jjjw

On the second watch it may not be the best look for Hardman. He is really blasting him and Kyler is visibly unhappy.
Makes me love Hardman even more
[Reply]
Page 48 of 103
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up