ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How long before Mahomes asks to be traded?
4 years 6 8.70%
3 years 6 8.70%
2 years 14 20.29%
Never, cuz he's a loyal Chief to the bitter end. (And the money is too good) 43 62.32%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How long will Mahomes wait for Andy to get his act together?
LongSufferingToady 09:00 PM 11-10-2019
Yes, that's my question.

Can you imagine having a championship caliber quarterback and expecting that quarterback to be patient year-in and year-out for the bumbling mistakes, porous defense, and horrid clock management? I can't.

Some day, like Tony Gonzalez, Mahomes is going to be fed up if the Chiefs (and Andy) don't get their act together. Perhaps sooner rather than later.

What say ye?
[Reply]
DRM08 09:09 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Lol you really think he isn’t going to take the huge pile of cash the Chiefs are about to give him. Risk injury on his rookie deal and then the franchise tag.
I agree that he won't play hard ball with franchise tag and such, but I won't be shocked if he goes for a shorter length contract than we've seen from other big name QB's in the past. Russell Wilson just did 4 years. Kirk Cousins did 3 years. I could see Mahomes going that route instead of 5-6 years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:11 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Dumb thread.

Stop torturing yourselves over nonsense you cynical idiots.
VeachReid have served their purpose and brought us Mahomes.

Now, we need to find a GM/coach combo who will bring it on home and get us to the promised land.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:12 PM 11-10-2019
Give me one example of a franchise QB leaving in free agency. Just one.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:13 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Ok, Drew Brees.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:14 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Ok, Drew Brees.
Wasn’t that because they drafted Rivers?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:14 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Drew Brees
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:15 PM 11-10-2019
Ok, Drew Brees.
Brees was not a franchise QB when he left San Diego. Which is why they drafted a QB in the first round.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:15 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I agree that he won't play hard ball with franchise tag and such, but I won't be shocked if he goes for a shorter length contract than we've seen from other big name QB's in the past. Russell Wilson just did 4 years. Kirk Cousins did 3 years. I could see Mahomes going that route instead of 5-6 years.
Cousins isn’t a franchise QB and the Skins are a mess.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:15 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Wasn’t that because they drafted Rivers?
Sure but he was a franchise QB that left via FA....
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:16 PM 11-10-2019
Andy is not looking like a total team leader he's supposed to be. Mahomes only needs one more year before he won't really need personal time with his OC. He will need a real HC that knows how to get a team ready and play tough disciplined football. Andy doesn't do that.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:18 PM 11-10-2019
Tinfoil hat time:

Jerry isn’t paying Dak because he’s trying to convince Mahomes to hit the open market.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:18 PM 11-10-2019
Ok, Drew Brees.
Are you in your 20s? Drew Brees had a shoulder issue and they didn't even know if he would play again... The Chargers drafter Rivers because of it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:19 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
VeachReid have served their purpose and brought us Mahomes.

Now, we need to find a GM/coach combo who will bring it on home and get us to the promised land.
Mahomes isn't going to ask for a trade because he doesn't want to play with Andy Reid.

What you're talking about has nothing to do with why this topic is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:19 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Andy is not looking like a total team leader he's supposed to be. Mahomes only needs one more year before he won't really need personal time with his OC. He will need a real HC that knows how to get a team ready and play tough disciplined football. Andy doesn't do that.
The Coach that hasn't lost a game by more than one score in nearly 3 regular seasons doesn't know how to get a team ready...

The dumb shit some of you post...
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:20 PM 11-10-2019
Because the Cowboys have been great example of a well oiled machine. The 1990’s were a long time ago.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up