ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 270
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:53 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
and Thornhill could suck ass
And you COULD suddenly post intelligent, well-constructed arguments.

I'll play the odds.
[Reply]
O.city 01:54 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Have the rumors about a trade with the Vikings fizzled out?

I'm still holding out hope for Rhodes...
They’ve had some injuries and suspensions iirc so I doubt it happens
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:02 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Have the rumors about a trade with the Vikings fizzled out?

I'm still holding out hope for Rhodes...

Not for Rhodes it was for Trae Waynes.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:02 PM 07-28-2019
Rudy is a moron. Move along.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 07-28-2019

Mahomes throwing left-handed is more accurate than half of the QBs in the NFL.

(via @ChiefsReporter) pic.twitter.com/YTbEUIYH2V

— The Reid Option (@ReidOptionKC) July 27, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:08 PM 07-28-2019
Durr let me tell you how I could possibly be right that a Day 3 draft pick may suck.

-A moron
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:25 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They’ve had some injuries and suspensions iirc so I doubt it happens
Well that kinda sucks, it’s not like the cupboard is bare at CB by any means... but I sure wouldn’t mind adding another young veteran

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Not for Rhodes it was for Trae Waynes.
Ah, I stand corrected but would prefer Rhodes
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 07-28-2019
look at that elevation

Mahomes —>Hill 😌 @cheetah looked good out there today at @chiefs training camp👀 pic.twitter.com/srwVa1ieXz

— 🦄Selene Rivera (@selene_crivera) July 28, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:48 PM 07-28-2019
Let's say you did a throwing distance competition among all NFL QBs. Backups and starters alike

What percentage of QBs would Mahomes beat if he competed throwing left handed?

Like, it's fair to say he'd beat a Damon Huard type guy (does the NFL have anybody like that right now?) but could he top out the starters with below average arm strength?

Mariota. Do you think he could beat Mariota? What about somebody who was average and now has a bit less zip on the ball due to age like Brady?

More importantly, for QBs like Drew Lock, do we count their wildly inaccurate arms against their total distance score if they couldn't pinpoint the general direction of throwing down the field? Like, if he fires a pass and it takes a wild path in the air before landing 10 yards behind him, is that a negative distance score?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:49 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Can't believe Sorensen is gonna Zombo his way to a roster spot.
Sorenson isn't a bad player you idiots need to get over the fact isn't Berry in his prime.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:53 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let's say you did a throwing distance competition among all NFL QBs. Backups and starters alike

What percentage of QBs would Mahomes beat if he competed throwing left handed?

Like, it's fair to say he'd beat a Damon Huard type guy (does the NFL have anybody like that right now?) but could he top out the starters with below average arm strength?

Mariota. Do you think he could beat Mariota? What about somebody who was average and now has a bit less zip on the ball due to age like Brady?

More importantly, for QBs like Drew Lock, do we count their wildly inaccurate arms against their total distance score if they couldn't pinpoint the general direction of throwing down the field? Like, if he fires a pass and it takes a wild path in the air before landing 10 yards behind him, is that a negative distance score?
NFL Network had some reporter on yesterday who was saying that Tom Brady throws at higher speeds than Patrick Mahomes II.

Right now. The reporter was saying that in 2019 Tom Brady has more zip on the ball than Patrick Mahomes II.

This would be a fun contest to watch. NFL-wide, I mean. Not Brady versus Patrick Mahomes II, because that would be a non-event.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:05 PM 07-28-2019
If the CBS are dog shit in preseason, you probably see another Ward-like trade or a vet signing (like Scandrick was).

If they can’t nail the position down by midseason again, I expect a bigger move at the deadline.
[Reply]
O.city 03:06 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If the CBS are dog shit in preseason, you probably see another Ward-like trade or a vet signing (like Scandrick was).

If they can’t nail the position down by midseason again, I expect a bigger move at the deadline.
If it’s that big of a problem they really fucked it up in the offseason

I don’t think it will be but I’d still like to see them make a move just for some depth
[Reply]
neech 03:07 PM 07-28-2019
When is Mahomes going to have a throwing contest with Josh Allen.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:12 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
If it’s that big of a problem they really fucked it up in the offseason

I don’t think it will be but I’d still like to see them make a move just for some depth
I don’t think they’re bad at CB if they’re healthy.

It’s if you lose someone like Fuller for awhile, that’s when you have big problems. Just as you probably would at offensive tackle or TE.

I think it’s a solid group as is. Serviceable.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 270
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up