ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>KC Sports Mount Rushmore?
suzzer99 10:14 AM 04-30-2024
Yeah it's the offseason and I'm bored, probably Q. I think this exercise is pretty easy if you exclude active players:

But when Mahomes becomes eligible, who does he push off? I guess once you get to the point where more people never saw them play than did, they're going to fall off. But rings last forever of course, so it's really hard to push Dawson off.

I guess it's Tom Watson then, but man he was a lot of fun if you're old enough to remember. And the guy was really active in KC, not like he's just from here and that's it. I'm still not over the 2009 British Open. Only the Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson can make me hurt that bad.

And then does Kelce push someone off? This is hard.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:28 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
A Great Sphinx of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes.

A Mount Rushmore of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes, Len Dawson, Bobby Bell, and George Brett.

A Giant Octopus of KC sports would be Patrick Mahomes, Len Dawson, Bobby Bell, George Brett, Andy Reid, Willie Lanier, Derrick Thomas, and Harrison Butker.

Look up Butker's postseason stats and try to change my mind.
Look up Kelce’s postseason stats and tell me he doesn’t deserve to be on there.
[Reply]
DenverChief 06:28 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I wondered when someone would bring up Paige. Some of these kids have no idea of their history.
Stephone?
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:32 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Look up Kelce’s postseason stats and tell me he doesn’t deserve to be on there.
I concede the point and regret my error in judgment. I have shamed myself in the Chiefs community, and propose that Mr. Kelce should replace Mr. Brett to enhance the purity of the Great Octopus.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:55 PM 04-30-2024
I concede the point and regret my error in judgment. I have shamed myself in the Chiefs community, and propose that Mr. Kelce should replace Mr. Brett to enhance the purity of the Great Octopus.
Yeah Brett can be on the hemorrhoid Mt Rushmore
[Reply]
loochy 06:57 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Stephone?
No. Satchel "The Handbag" Paige
[Reply]
loochy 06:58 PM 04-30-2024
I don't know why people are mentioning Bo Jackson. The guy has less than 3,000 career rushing yards, and they were for the Raiders. He's not even a parking meter at Mount Rushmore.

And if you're talking baseball, he hit .250 for the Royals.
Because he was a larger than life phenom

The dual sport, highlight catch, homer hitting, base stealing, bat breaking son of a gun

Everyone in every city remembers that guy
[Reply]
srvy 07:09 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah it's the offseason and I'm bored, probably Q. I think this exercise is pretty easy if you exclude active players:
  • George Brett
  • Len Dawson
  • Derrick Thomas
  • Tom Watson

But when Mahomes becomes eligible, who does he push off? I guess once you get to the point where more people never saw them play than did, they're going to fall off. But rings last forever of course, so it's really hard to push Dawson off.

I guess it's Tom Watson then, but man he was a lot of fun if you're old enough to remember. And the guy was really active in KC, not like he's just from here and that's it. I'm still not over the 2009 British Open. Only the Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson can make me hurt that bad.

And then does Kelce push someone off? This is hard.
He goes to the top! DT drops off after all what did he win?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:31 PM 04-30-2024
Chris Jones > Derrick Thomas and it isn't even close.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 07:32 PM 04-30-2024
Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, George Brett and Tom Watson in my opinion.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:04 PM 04-30-2024
Eric Hosmer > George Brett.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:08 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
No. Satchel "The Handbag" Paige
I know - I was being incredibly silly
[Reply]
lewdog 09:19 PM 04-30-2024
You only get 4 to put on there. Stop making your list longer. The 4th is the toughest. First is the easiest. Without Mahomes, the Chiefs are still a poverty franchise who would be winning nothing. He is the greatest athlete in KC history already.

1. Mahomes
2. Dawson
3. Brett

4. Reid or Kelce. Honestly a toss up.
[Reply]
Cleavage 09:22 PM 04-30-2024
Quisenberry
The DT that cost the playoff game against the Pats
Morganna the kissing bandit
Reggie Theus
[Reply]
Cleavage 09:23 PM 04-30-2024
Oh shit, I forgot...Taylor Swift you fags.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:58 PM 04-30-2024
Originally Posted by Cleavage:
Quisenberry
The DT that cost the playoff game against the Pats
Morganna the kissing bandit
Reggie Theus
Why do you persist on your journey to hell?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up