ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>The RUN game
UChieffyBugger 11:26 AM 10-09-2019
Should we be concerned about this right now? Damien can have his moments but as each game goes by you realise he's not one to be grinding out yards. Mccoy has flashed but again he's not best running between the tackles and the coach's don't seem to trust Darwin at the moment despite looking impressive in pre-season. So that leaves Darrel Williams and I was very surprised that he didn't get many touches on Sunday after he performed so well in the the two previous games!!..like WTF is Andy thinking? The offense when healthy is brilliant but come playoff time and in the seasons ahead we're gonna need balance. It's games like Sunday that Kareem's demise really hurts us.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:12 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bwahahaha this clown wants to talk about being taken seriously when he argued against Fortson and scolded folks for wanting Gordon?? What a deluded moron :-) . And furthermore the long runs are just ONE ISSUE you melon...i specifically said we need a back who runs with aggression and spite!!..Gurley demands respect because he's deadly at what counts the most which is SCORING TOUCHDOWNS dummy..which non of our backs are good at which instantly means he improves the RB room.

Marlon Mack is my first choice because of his speed but if a dunce like you would prefer Darrel Williams to Gurley then go ahead..be the same old DETARD you've always been for all I care :-)
Lol didn't read

[Reply]

UChieffyBugger 06:13 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
To Recap for the non-jaded twinks reading this thread:

Todd Gurley: ONE run all season over 15 yards. EIGHT games under 3.0 YPC

48th in the league in YPC. 28th in Yardage. 12th in attempts.

Uchieffyinsecurewannabe: "He's the explosive back we need"

Yes yes, and Fountain is the 2nd best WR on the team and PTW is better than the Eagles LT that they just paid $64M for and whatever other dumb shit you say and subsequently take yourself WAAAAY too seriously over.
Lol at this prick getting so EMOTIONAL that he replies to me in THREE posts!!..and he wants to talk about "follow" when he's in MY thread and replied to ME first...what a silly plank :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:16 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm surprised UChieffybugger isn't trying to get Emmitt Smiff to come out of retirement.
Do you think our run game is good enough right now? I know you hate RB's but come on Chris even you can't think it's acceptable :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:19 PM 09-29-2021
And this is why Williams has been missed. Did he churn out consistent yards and move the chains? No..but he could break off huge runs that turned games. In his last year here he broke big ones against The Vikings, Chargers and Niners...that was three in about eight games.. i watched highlights from Macks 2019 season and he was aggressive, elusive and broke off big runs for scores..hell he killed us on the ground too when the Colts beat us that year.
Speaking of breaking, I hope you break your fucking neck!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:24 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Speaking of breaking, I hope you break your ****ing neck!!!
Take your meds Rabbi...please don't neglect them. I promise you'll feel better soon :-) .
[Reply]
TEX 06:32 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This will be our best running year since Jamaal.
Why, because there's an extra game?
[Reply]
TEX 06:35 PM 09-29-2021
And this is why Williams has been missed. Did he churn out consistent yards and move the chains? No..but he could break off huge runs that turned games. In his last year here he broke big ones against The Vikings, Chargers and Niners...that was three in about eight games.. i watched highlights from Macks 2019 season and he was aggressive, elusive and broke off big runs for scores..hell he killed us on the ground too when the Colts beat us that year.
I'd take Damien back in a second, and I'm on board for taking a look at Mack and signing him if healthy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:41 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'd take Damien back in a second, and I'm on board for taking a look at Mack and signing him if healthy.
Glad you agree my friend :-) ..sick and tired of teams not respecting our ground game...put Mack in this offense to share the rock with Clyde and the offense goes to a different level imo..especially if Gordon steps up.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:39 PM 10-11-2021
Clyde is set to be out for at least three or four games. Would Veach and co really contrive to rely on Darrel Williams, Mckkinon and Gore?? The fact that we've not had a Chiefs RB hit a long TD run IN TWENTY-FOUR GAMES tells it's own story. Hell even a a 25 yard run is hard to find.

Imo this is a huge weakness in our offense..because when the passing game is a little off a big run can instantly change a game.

Right now there are three options imo.

1. Bring in Derrius Guice who will be able to player after the Washington game

2. Trade a late pick for Miles Sanders who is on a rookie deal, knows Andy's scheme already and is not getting on with the new eagles hc

3. Trade a late pick for Marlon Mack

All of these guys can rip off huge runs and take it to the house. Guice has had his issues but having a talented kid like him on a cheap deal at 24 and still fresh would be ideal.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:41 PM 10-11-2021
I don't see a scenario where this org would take on the PR catastrophe that would be signing Guice.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:48 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I don't see a scenario where this org would take on the PR catastrophe that would be signing Guice.
Someone is going to take him though..and if Hunt and Mixon can survive with videos out there..then why can't Guice get another shot? Either way the RB cannot be left as it is right now..no way.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up