ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>God of War
Clyde Frog 12:31 PM 04-20-2018
Anybody playing it? I beat the original trilogy and LOVED it. I currently have my PS4 downloading it in rest mode so its ready to go when I get home from work.
[Reply]
Fish 10:07 AM 04-26-2018
BOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:51 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
BOOOOOOOY!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:28 PM 04-28-2018
Spoilers, maybe -

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:17 PM 04-30-2018
For all of you who have finished the main story:
https://screenrant.com/god-of-war-se...ctors-edition/

There is also
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06:45 PM 04-30-2018
Yeah, I found the secret ending by accident. Was mopping up collectibles and happened upon it. I'll have to check out that other thing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:26 AM 05-06-2018
God damn the difficulty spike after the lake drops a 2nd time is real. Went out hunting for Travelers for the armor set and 2 Werewolf things fucked me in my ass for a solid 1/2 hour. Motherfucking Travelers were the icing on that shit sundae.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 03:49 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
God damn the difficulty spike after the lake drops a 2nd time is real. Went out hunting for Travelers for the armor set and 2 Werewolf things ****ed me in my ass for a solid 1/2 hour. Mother****ing Travelers were the icing on that shit sundae.
Difficulty dropped for me not far after that. I ended up having to crank it up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:19 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Difficulty dropped for me not far after that. I ended up having to crank it up.
Fighting a level 7 at level 3 was fucking dumb on my part, I think. I should've done all the side quests 1st before doing all that.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 06:36 PM 05-06-2018
Fighting a level 7 at level 3 was ****ing dumb on my part, I think. I should've done all the side quests 1st before doing all that.
Yeah, I did side quests as soon as I could and got some pretty good gear/enchantments. It really helps.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:44 PM 05-08-2018
Anyone else use the Infinity Gauntlet thing? Its fucking beast when you've gotten it fully upgraded and put in 3 of the "stones".
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:56 PM 05-08-2018
Anyone else use the Infinity Gauntlet thing? Its ****ing beast when you've gotten it fully upgraded and put in 3 of the "stones".
So badass. I really hope they add NG+ or DLC so we can wreck face w it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
So badass. I really hope they add NG+ or DLC so we can wreck face w it.
It's saved my ass in 2 Valkyrie fights now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:23 PM 05-09-2018
That final valkyrie is so fucking cheap. Head stomp move is one of the most cancerous boss moves I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:35 PM 05-10-2018
That final valkyrie is so ****ing cheap. Head stomp move is one of the most cancerous boss moves I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.
Cheezy as F. I quit after an hour. Just when you think you have the dodge and parry of her moves down she uses the move of another Valkyrie or that F'n "Valhalla" head stomp. Destiny 2 DLC dropped so Ill revisit that fight in a few weeks.
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 08:18 PM 05-10-2018
I beat her with Sindri’s armor (I think). It’s high runic and cool down. Make sure your rage meter is full and get a berserker resurrection stone before you start. Start by spamming your runic attacks. Once you’ve used them both with the ax, switch to the blades. You shouldn’t have to wait long to use them again with that armor. If your health gets low use rage to get it back up a little. Once she kills you, use the stone and rage again to get back some health. Keep spamming runic attacks as soon as you can. That was how I got her. Still took me about ten tries, though.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up