ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
Mr. Kotter 09:36 PM 10-09-2019
Uh-oh....hardly a done deal, but the forecast calls for cool, windy, and overcast days ahead--with a chance of locally severe weather including the possibility of tornadoes...

:-)

FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but donít remove him, and 45 percent opposed.

[the rest is at the link below:]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

A truly sad, sad....sad day indeed. It's TREASON...I tell you...
[Reply]
Fish 11:49 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They have always been controlled opposition. Murdoch is a globalist. They had plenty of anti-Trumpers on the air during the 2016 election and polls showing Trump would lose.

Murdoch's kids are taking over so it's gotten worse, plus Paul Ryan is on the board advising they dump Trump. I suspect we'll see the profile of OAN rise should it continue to drift more to the left.

I know you and your ilk want all news with a leftward big govt slant because you're all authoritarians.
Yeah, of course now it's suddenly cool to think Fox has always been controlled. Makes sense if you believe Trump. :-)..... Anybody who says anything negative is the enemy...
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:31 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This poll isn't even remotely believable.
All polls are believable. They reflect answers from a set of people.

Polls are often not projectable....they are more akin to a focus group. The results and what is learned is directional in nature but not data to support a prediction or make a projection
[Reply]
VAChief 04:28 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

Polls are often not projectable....they are more akin to a focus group. The results and what is learned is directional in nature but not data to support a prediction or make a projection
Surely you arenít trying to use reason and logic with tin foil Taco Wrong?
[Reply]
stevieray 04:47 AM 10-10-2019
grab your pitchforks!

No, we 're serious this time!

Maddow was on at the gym the other day, and you could tell just by watching her( sound off ) how much snark hate and contempt she carries around on a daily basis. Smug, prideful, etc. I couldn't help but laugh at her, and feel sorry for her at the same time.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:05 AM 10-10-2019
Iím a yes on impeachment as well, but strictly for selfish reasons. You know the guy that just wants to watch the World burn? Yeah, right here. This guy. It will be the shit fest of all shit fests. It wonít just be the POTUS who could potentially go down. Politicians from both sides will get completely roasted from this process. Besides, I canít wait to watch the liberal Anti-Christian Daisies squirm when President Pence is sworn into office. So, yeah....

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:30 AM 10-10-2019
Public Opinion Strategies conducted an internal poll in key congressional districts for the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), isolating 40 Republican-held House seats that the party intends to defend in 2020 and 55 Democrat-held seats that the GOP hopes to flip.

The poll – taken October 1-3, 2019 – found the majority of voters do no view Trump’s phone call with Zelensky as an impeachable offense.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...00&nlid=630318
You are REALLY going to rebut this with paid for insider "polling" by McCarthy and his minions? One that involves 55 House districts, but only 800 registered voters? One in which questions focus narrowly on the Ukraine affair AlONE, and have a methodology (it appears) to create positive numbers the NRCC is hoping to manufacture?

Seriously...because if that is true, I don't know whether you just don't understand the polling process, OR whether you are purposefully trying to distract and deflect. Nevermind, I got this....it's both....

Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I’m a yes on impeachment as well, but strictly for selfish reasons. You know the guy that just wants to watch the World burn? Yeah, right here. This guy. It will be the shit fest of all shit fests. It won’t just be the POTUS who could potentially go down. Politicians from both sides will get completely roasted from this process. Besides, I can’t wait to watch the liberal Anti-Christian Daisies squirm when President Pence is sworn into office. So, yeah....
Actually, I'm with you on this (only exception, rather than watching the world burn, I'll enjoy watching Trump self-combust which has already begun, heh)....dead serious. 100% :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:54 AM 10-10-2019
Sorry but that poll conflicts with polls in key states for Democrats.

I've seen Fox polls turn out to be wrong, like predicting Hilldawg winning in 2016. Plus Paul Ryan is on the board now at Fox and has advocated for them to drop Trump.
How about these polls...a recent aggregate from multiple reputable polling firms....? Five of the six are in synch with the FOX result, or even worse. Or do you still want to pretend they are all wrong and only the RNCC's rigged result matters?

Also.... :-)

538's aggregate graph on the trend isn't good news for you or the Trumpsters either....

Amirite? :-)

[Reply]
Donger 07:56 AM 10-10-2019

...Court Justice & I turned him down (he’s been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, @donnabrazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from @CNN), & others, @FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 10, 2019

[Reply]
tmax63 08:06 AM 10-10-2019
With Schiff's lies and cherry-picked items for leak to the MSM it's not hard to imagine that the polls read like that. Release the transcript of Volker's (sp?) full testimony and people would answer differently. It's time for Trump to declassify everything and let the Reps on the various committees release everything that is presented and how the hearings are run.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:08 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Surely you aren’t trying to use reason and logic with tin foil Taco Wrong?
HCF doesn't use reason. He's John McCain wrapped up in faux Christian piety.

Polls were wrong for the 2016 election. There are people out there afraid to admit they support Trump.
Polls can be inaccurate based on how questions are asked. Polls can over poll a demographic skewing–like over sampling Democrats.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:11 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Iím a yes on impeachment as well, but strictly for selfish reasons. You know the guy that just wants to watch the World burn? Yeah, right here. This guy. It will be the shit fest of all shit fests. It wonít just be the POTUS who could potentially go down. Politicians from both sides will get completely roasted from this process. Besides, I canít wait to watch the liberal Anti-Christian Daisies squirm when President Pence is sworn into office. So, yeah....

Democrats are talking taking out Pence too. That would make Pelosi president.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:14 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sad but hilarious to see Fox News finally shake off the Trump apologetic support like this. He might need to create that government sponsored news network after all...
This is as stupid as suggesting that Paul Ryan somehow bent these poll results in an anti Trump direction.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:14 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
How about these polls...a recent aggregate from multiple reputable polling firms....? Five of the six are in synch with the FOX result, or even worse. Or do you still want to pretend they are all wrong and only the RNCC's rigged result matters?

:hmm

Also.... :-)

538's aggregate graph on the trend isn't good news for you or the Trumpsters either....

Amirite? :-)

I love how you lace your comments heavily with words like "reputable" or "credible." So many of those reputable outfits were wrong in 2016. One that was correct in 2016 was internal polling. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:15 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This is as stupid as suggesting that Paul Ryan somehow bent these poll results in an anti Trump direction.
Who suggested that?

Sounds like patteeu is altering someone words again like claiming Paul Ryan literally "bent a poll". That's like saying Trump used the word "dirt" to get Biden.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:15 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:

+1
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up