ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment
Mr. Kotter 09:36 PM 10-09-2019
Uh-oh....hardly a done deal, but the forecast calls for cool, windy, and overcast days ahead--with a chance of locally severe weather including the possibility of tornadoes...

:-)




FOX News Poll: Record support for Trump impeachment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed.

.....

[the rest is at the link below:]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment



A truly sad, sad....sad day indeed. It's TREASON...I tell you...
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:48 PM 10-09-2019
Then there isn't any reason now for pelosi to not take the vote right? Or are you stupid? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.

And hopefully Donger will step in here to clear up your treason comment.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:02 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Then there isn't any reason now for pelosi to not take the vote right? Or are you stupid? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.

And hopefully Donger will step in here to clear up your treason comment.
Nah, my position all along has been...debate and discuss impeachment; only impeach with at least 55%+ public support (not far off, I guess)....otherwise, just leave him twisting in the wind, as they say in old Westerns...LOL.

Seriously, if he is impeached I hope he is NOT actually removed from office. THAT is the win-win outcome here... Tarred-and-feathered by history, certain to impact re-election chances though Trump could survive against a poor Dem choice....but more likely, a resignation in which case I could possibly even vote for the GOP replacement, depending on who that is...

I'm praying dutifully...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:11 PM 10-09-2019
Sorry but that poll conflicts with polls in key states for Democrats.

I've seen Fox polls turn out to be wrong, like predicting Hilldawg winning in 2016. Plus Paul Ryan is on the board now at Fox and has advocated for them to drop Trump.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:15 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sorry but that poll conflicts with polls in key states for Democrats.

I've seen Fox polls turn out to be wrong, like predicting Hilldawg winning in 2016. Plus Paul Ryan is on the board now at Fox and has advocated for them to drop Trump.
Surely that influenced the poll results:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:29 PM 10-09-2019
Public Opinion Strategies conducted an internal poll in key congressional districts for the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), isolating 40 Republican-held House seats that the party intends to defend in 2020 and 55 Democrat-held seats that the GOP hopes to flip.

The poll – taken October 1-3, 2019 – found the majority of voters do no view Trump’s phone call with Zelensky as an impeachable offense.


https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...00&nlid=630318

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:32 PM 10-09-2019
This reminds me of all the hate mail and promotions I had mailed to me during the GOP primary on Trump. The Establishment Globalists are still trying to take him out. It didn't work.

They win at this, expect the floodgates to open at the border where we wind-up in the same condition as Europe.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:37 PM 10-09-2019
DO IT Nancy! Why not? Oh, no evidence...yeah.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 PM 10-09-2019
Charge of the Light Brigade
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:47 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This reminds me of all the hate mail and promotions I had mailed to me during the GOP primary on Trump. The Establishment Globalists are still trying to take him out. It didn't work.

They win at this, expect the floodgates to open at the border where we wind-up in the same condition as Europe.
Illegal immig is at record highs under him
[Reply]
neech 10:54 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Charge of the Light Brigade
Directly into the line of fire charges Kutter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:56 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Illegal immig is at record highs under him
UN had migration treaty as human right last year and are helping foreigners and from afar now. If you think it's bad under him—just wait. Because Trump recently got Guatemala and Honduras to process asylum claims there just like he did Mexico.
[Reply]
Fish 11:35 PM 10-09-2019
Sad but hilarious to see Fox News finally shake off the Trump apologetic support like this. He might need to create that government sponsored news network after all...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:38 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Sad but hilarious to see Fox News finally shake off the Trump apologetic support like this. He might need to create that government sponsored news network after all...
They have always been controlled opposition. Murdoch is a globalist. They had plenty of anti-Trumpers on the air during the 2016 election and polls showing Trump would lose.

Murdoch's kids are taking over so it's gotten worse, plus Paul Ryan is on the board advising they dump Trump. I suspect we'll see the profile of OAN rise should it continue to drift more to the left.

I know you and your ilk want all news with a leftward big govt slant because you're all authoritarians.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:45 PM 10-09-2019
This poll isn't even remotely believable.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up