ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poconontas: caught in yet ANOTHER lie
Prison Bitch 06:40 AM 10-08-2019
In the second presidential debate in Detroit Warren said: “[A]t the end of that first year, I was visibly pregnant. And back in the day, that meant that the principal said to me — wished me luck and hired someone else for the job.”

County Records Contradict Warren’s Claim She Was Fired Over Pregnancy

RIVERDALE, N.J.—The Riverdale Board of Education approved a second-year teaching contract for a young Elizabeth Warren, documents show, contradicting the Democratic presidential candidate’s repeated claims that she was asked not to return to teaching after a single year because she was “visibly pregnant.”

Minutes of an April 21, 1971, Riverdale Board of Education meeting obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show that the board voted unanimously on a motion to extend Warren a “2nd year” contract for a two-days-per-week teaching job. That job is similar to the one she held the previous year, her first year of teaching. Minutes from a board meeting held two months later, on June 16, 1971, indicate that Warren’s resignation was “accepted with regret.”

https://freebeacon.com/politics/coun...ver-pregnancy/

[Reply]
stumppy 06:52 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Quantity vs quality of lies is where you are missing the boat. Trump doesn't bother with quality, Warren tells mighty mighty whoppers. So 12,000 lies worth a point each compared to Warrens 12 lies (drastic under report) worth 1,000 each ends up a tie ball game.
Whadda you know, trumptards using trumptard math. You're making progress though! At least you admit you know how much trump lies.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:55 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
You truly seem...I'll be nice...borderline retarded. Now I feel bad for always making fun of you for not being able to figure out how to insert a photo. I honestly didn't know at the time that you were a mongoloid. Before you get back to blowing your equally slow-witted boyfriend Sorry, would you please accept my sincere apology? TIA
Is that the best you got? How about you go dig around in your wife's purse and see if you can find your balls. If that's where she's keeping them, try them on again and man up with something better than the tired old gay/mongoloid shit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:58 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Whadda you know, trumptards using trumptard math. You're making progress though! At least you admit you know how much trump lies.
Oh look. Another WHATTABOUT.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:18 AM 10-09-2019
Hey stumpy, which must include your IQ, I didn't vote for Trump. Won't in the coming election either. I just point out the hypocrisy from both sides. If you don't like it, you are likely a hyper partisan useful idiot.
[Reply]
notorious 09:43 AM 10-09-2019
I have never understood why politicians lie to make it appear as if they are one of the common people.

Everyone sees right through it. It makes them look even worse.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:55 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have never understood why politicians lie to make it appear as if they are one of the common people.

Everyone sees right through it. It makes them look even worse.
The problem is not everyone does see right through it. The party faithful (brain dead) eat it up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:09 PM 10-09-2019
The problem is not everyone does see right through it. The party faithful (brain dead) eat it up.
There's already a mainstream narrative that this entire thing has been 'debunked.'

Not because it's inaccurate in any way, but because of the usual leftist reasons;

it resonates so it's morally true, even if it's not factually accurate,

the investigating entities are 'right wing' so they are automatically lying, even about objective facts,

and most importantly, Fauxcahontas is going up against Trump, so this is a time to fell dragons, not dicker about truthfulness.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:53 PM 10-09-2019
I don't know what's better, Pocahontas or Spreading Bull. lol.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:57 PM 10-09-2019
That’s what made Don such a great campaigner: didn’t pretend he was your friend or “feels your pain”. It was, I’m a big swinging dick and the commie bastards can suck my toes, I’m rich and awesome and gonna step all over them.

(Obv, he didn’t once he became Prez but that’s beside the point)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:03 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s what made Don such a great campaigner: didn’t pretend he was your friend or “feels your pain”. It was, I’m a big swinging dick and the commie bastards can suck my toes, I’m rich and awesome and gonna step all over them.

(Obv, he didn’t once he became Prez but that’s beside the point)

He screwed up with the wall the first two years, but he's getting better. China would be eating our lunch if we had a commie up there. Give him the house and senate again, and he'll be great.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:04 PM 10-09-2019
CNN with the hits - "Scrutiny is sexism."
[Reply]
stevieray 05:35 PM 10-09-2019
Whadda you know, trumptards trumptard trump
stumpy coming down from the high horse to dispatch top notch commentary!

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 05:35 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
CNN with the hits - "Scrutiny is sexism."
Used to be racism for eight years.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:10 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Used to be racism for eight years.
“Sexism” was in vogue from 2015-16.
[Reply]
neech 07:13 PM 10-09-2019
The problem is not everyone does see right through it. The party faithful (brain dead stumpy) eat it up.
That's true.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up