ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poconontas: caught in yet ANOTHER lie
Prison Bitch 06:40 AM 10-08-2019
In the second presidential debate in Detroit Warren said: “[A]t the end of that first year, I was visibly pregnant. And back in the day, that meant that the principal said to me — wished me luck and hired someone else for the job.”

County Records Contradict Warren’s Claim She Was Fired Over Pregnancy

RIVERDALE, N.J.—The Riverdale Board of Education approved a second-year teaching contract for a young Elizabeth Warren, documents show, contradicting the Democratic presidential candidate’s repeated claims that she was asked not to return to teaching after a single year because she was “visibly pregnant.”

Minutes of an April 21, 1971, Riverdale Board of Education meeting obtained by the Washington Free Beacon show that the board voted unanimously on a motion to extend Warren a “2nd year” contract for a two-days-per-week teaching job. That job is similar to the one she held the previous year, her first year of teaching. Minutes from a board meeting held two months later, on June 16, 1971, indicate that Warren’s resignation was “accepted with regret.”

https://freebeacon.com/politics/coun...ver-pregnancy/

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:22 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I don't know why you're talking about Trump. I mostly just see him clapping back at people who say bad things about him because he's a baby, not attack and demonize former co workers without provocation to play the victim. Usually he's responding to frequently minor provocation. Warren was not. She's just lying about people. Why are you okay with that and insisting on changing the subject rather than just saying 'What she did is wrong."?

But no, I have a life and live in the real world and firmly believe that twitter is a cesspool of the worst trash in the country. I have no doubt you post there regularly.

I didn't vote for him, but you've made it clear that smearing people is okay when Warren does it and not when Trump does it.

Again, nice morality. "Trump is bad, so everything Warren does is okay by default" You clearly have no moral convictions. It's all politically gerrymandered.
I've not once condoned whatever it is you think Warren has done; I sure won't vote for her either way. I have only followed Trump and some sports figures on twitter, for entertainment. I have less that 30 tweets in 5 yrs.

My major point is people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. Anyone who defends Trump, but wants to attack someone whose been much less confrontational about such things....it a huge friggin' hypocrite.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:25 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:

Hell, you obviously don't read twitter....he's forever and always on the attack, and it's all about making others look bad so he can feel better about himself...his narcissism clinical and it is textbook.

If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you...other than you must be blind.
^talk about a total lack of self awareness^

you just described yourself.

It's funny watching the CIC bruise your huge egos.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:26 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I had to have some work done on my car today. While waiting on it, I was subjected to CNN. Now, having been forced to sit through a complete CNN afternoon show, I can see where Direckshun and company are getting their misinformation technique. It was like watching a beginner level course in Sino-soviet style false speak.
They act like they really believe the blatantly false things they say.

I mentioned in another thread that there was a democrat House member on this afternoon with Brienna Keiler. He said they don't need to get the documents being subpoenad because they have more than enough to impeach already (which is fine, but kind of undercuts the House's need to see the documents). He went on to say that in the released transcript, Trump asks the Ukrainian president to "essentially gin up dirt on Joe Biden" (which is a blatant lie).

I mention this here, because Keiller just passively accepted what the guy was saying in sharp contrast to the way ALL of the CNN hosts were jumping in to "fact check" any mention of Biden and his son's $50k/month job announcing that "there is no evidence of any wrongdoing by the Bidens" or something like it every time the subject was brought up. Watching CNN and MSNBC during the day is eyeopening in the audaciousness of their lies and misinformation about the law.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:27 PM 10-08-2019
I've not once condoned whatever it is you think Warren has done; I sure won't vote for her either way. I have only followed Trump and some sports figures on twitter, for entertainment. I have less that 30 tweets in 5 yrs.

My major point is people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. Anyone who defends Trump, but wants to attack someone whose been much less confrontational about such things....it a huge friggin' hypocrite.
Yes, I understand your entire argument is a tu quoque fallacy, that's what I'm criticizing you for.

You, again, don't grasp that. This isn't about Trump. You're just making it about Trump as a way to defend warren. Stop PRETENDING that's not the tactic here. That's what appeals to hypocrisy are for. Rather than address the issue (which you STILL have not done), you just attack the person who's criticizing it as a hypocrite.

It's not an argument. Two wrongs do not = Who cares? This is the type of argument a child makes when they get caught stealing cookies. You have nothing to say other than variations of "Trump is bad." Nothing.

If you had balls, you'd address the topic rather than deflect away from it.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:39 PM 10-08-2019
So let me guess, the people who rip Trump every day for lying are suddenly playing whataboutism?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 05:54 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yes, I understand your entire argument is a tu quoque fallacy, that's what I'm criticizing you for.

You, again, don't grasp that. This isn't about Trump. You're just making it about Trump as a way to defend warren. Stop PRETENDING that's not the tactic here. That's what appeals to hypocrisy are for. Rather than address the issue (which you STILL have not done), you just attack the person who's criticizing it as a hypocrite.

It's not an argument. Two wrongs do not = Who cares? This is the type of argument a child makes when they get caught stealing cookies. You have nothing to say other than variations of "Trump is bad." Nothing.

If you had balls, you'd address the topic rather than deflect away from it.
Again, show me where I've defended Warren. You can't. Because I haven't. Period. If you are asking me about the merits of the OP, I'd agree it stupid of her.

My commentary in this thread is strictly about the hypocrisy of those who attack her...and yet support Trump. I could give two shits about the OP or Warren; this a discussion board, not a friggin' court room.

Originally Posted by petegz28:
So let me guess, the people who rip Trump every day for lying are suddenly playing whataboutism?
It's not whataboutism when I concede that Warren is a liar too; I merely highlight the inconsistency on the other side, that they ignore. I admit Warren has been dishonest; they refuse to acknowledge Trump's 12 Gold Medals in the Olympics of Lying.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:01 PM 10-08-2019
Again, show me where I've defended Warren. You can't. Because I haven't. Period. If you are asking me about the merits of the OP, I'd agree it stupid of her.

My commentary in this thread is strictly about the hypocrisy of those who attack her...and yet support Trump. I could give two shits about the OP or Warren; this a discussion board, not a friggin' court room.
The post you responded to actually addresses what you responded with.

Are you slow?

Yes, I understand your commentary is a Tu Quoque fallacy that you're using to deflect away from the topic, which IS a type of defense. The childish 'Two wrongs = who cares?" reasoning.

That's literally what I just said and you responded to it with confirmation. Logic applies universally, not only in court rooms.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:08 PM 10-08-2019

It's not whataboutism when I concede that Warren is a liar too; I merely highlight the inconsistency on the other side, that they ignore. I admit Warren has been dishonest; they refuse to acknowledge Trump's 12 Gold Medals in the Olympics of Lying.
You are not fooling anyone. If you can't condemn Warren without having to mention Trump in some way then you fail.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:12 PM 10-08-2019
I guess I have kinda become numb to politicians lying. I know that's not a good place to be, but it is where I am. As long as we are talking the kinda lies that don't risk national security. Stuff like Trump patting himself on the back and claiming to be the super duperest, or Warren claiming to be 124% native American or whatever. I just get a chuckle and move on. Like Baby Lee pointed out, I'm much more interested in what they are actually DOING.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:19 PM 10-08-2019
You are not fooling anyone. If you can't condemn Warren without having to mention Trump in some way then you fail.
Not only did he mention Trump he quoted the most nonsensical bullshit made up lie statistic you could think of to make his point. Pretty damn ironic.

And the dumb motherfucker actually believes it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:30 PM 10-08-2019
Precisely.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:55 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Quantity vs quality of lies is where you are missing the boat. Trump doesn't bother with quality, Warren tells mighty mighty whoppers. So 12,000 lies worth a point each compared to Warrens 12 lies (drastic under report) worth 1,000 each ends up a tie ball game.
Where's this one fall?
"When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition," Trump said. "I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.' I said, 'I'll never let another president have that happen to him or her.' We didn't have ammunition."
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:30 PM 10-08-2019
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/p/as...nts/vp-BBMiz97

Real problems?? I'm sure this will go over well in middle America
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:22 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Where's this one fall?
"When I took over our military, we did not have ammunition," Trump said. "I was told by a top general, maybe the top of them all, 'Sir, I'm sorry sir, we don't have ammunition.' I said, 'I'll never let another president have that happen to him or her.' We didn't have ammunition."
WHATTABOUT it?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:35 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Go back to sticking your head in the sand.
You truly seem...I'll be nice...borderline retarded. Now I feel bad for always making fun of you for not being able to figure out how to insert a photo. I honestly didn't know at the time that you were a mongoloid. Before you get back to blowing your equally slow-witted boyfriend Sorry, would you please accept my sincere apology? TIA
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up