ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 44
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Abandons Syria, Opening Door for Slaughter of Kurdish Allies
Cave Johnson 07:41 AM 10-07-2019
Slightly worse than being stiffed for your work as a contractor on the Trump Taj Mahal.

Money quotes:

“One U.S. commander who helped lead the anti-ISIS effort told Fox News the decision amounts to a propaganda victory for China and Russia, saying those countries can tell would-be U.S. partners that America will abandon them.

“No one will ever partner with us again,” the commander said.

As for Turkey's intentions with the Kurds, the senior military officer said: “They are going to slaughter those cats.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ll-out-war.amp
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:53 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Wtf does 2012 have to do with 2019?
I dunno. Can you figure out what that tweet has to do with this news?

It's a tricky puzzle, let me know if you need help!
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Russia is a country, made up of Russians. If you had stated Russian GOVERNMENT, I'd have agreed with you.

So, we agree that Lyin' Junior, Manafort, Kushner and Papajohnpappolus met with Russian nationals in order to try to get dirt on Clinton, yes?
I see you wont answer my question about Steele. Tapout acknowledged.
[Reply]
Donger 09:59 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I see you wont answer my question about Steele. Tapout acknowledged.
I didn't see your question, because you added it to your post:

If that were true then the DNC and FBI colluded with Steele.

As you know, we don't know if the DNC colluded with Steele, or were even aware of him.

Yes, the FBI worked with Steele previously and got their hands on the dossier.
[Reply]
Bump 10:01 AM 10-07-2019
libshits know that their tyrannical heroes need endless war, so they are pro-endless war.
[Reply]
Donger 10:03 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
libshits know that their tyrannical heroes need endless war, so they are pro-endless war.
Graham is hardly a liberal:

"This impulsive decision by the President has undone all the gains we've made, thrown the region into further chaos. Iran is licking their chops. And if I'm an ISIS fighter I've got a second lease on life. So to those who think ISIS has been defeated you will soon see," Graham said during an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," the South Carolina Republican added.

[Reply]
Bump 10:05 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Graham is hardly a liberal:

"This impulsive decision by the President has undone all the gains we've made, thrown the region into further chaos. Iran is licking their chops. And if I'm an ISIS fighter I've got a second lease on life. So to those who think ISIS has been defeated you will soon see," Graham said during an interview on Fox News' "Fox and Friends."

"I hope I'm making myself clear how shortsighted and irresponsible this decision is in my view," the South Carolina Republican added.
Swamp.
[Reply]
scho63 10:07 AM 10-07-2019
DEMS 2016: TRUMP IS CRAZY, HE IS GOING TO START WORLD WAR III, HE MAY EVEN DROP A NUCLEAR BOMB

DEMS 2019: TRUMP IS CRAZY PULLING OUR TROOPS OUT OF AFGHANISTAN AND SYRIA AND NOT BOMBING IRAN FOR THEIR ATTACK ON SAUDI ARABIA!


You fuckers can't make up your minds what you want! :-)

WAR: ORANGE MAN BAD

PEACE: ORANGE MAN BAD
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 11:08 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Swamp.
Simpleton.
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 11:10 AM 10-07-2019
I’m sure you’re serious, President “Alpha Male”.

“As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!).”
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:34 AM 10-07-2019
"in my great, and unmatched wisdom" - Donald John Trump :-) WOW! This guy is truly one of the biggest egomaniacs of all-time. I'm not impressed
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:41 AM 10-07-2019
Trump's tweeting as if he were a CPU opponent in Civilization / Alpha Centauri and that's pretty hilarious.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:43 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
But, they ALL coordinated and met with Russians in order to try to get dirt on Clinton. Didn't you know that?
You're either stupid or full of shit.
I believe both.
[Reply]
Bump 11:47 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Simpleton.
says the guy that's mad at the thought of not fighting endless wars because that's what the TV told you to think.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:48 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I didn't see your question, because you added it to your post:

If that were true then the DNC and FBI colluded with Steele.

As you know, we don't know if the DNC colluded with Steele, or were even aware of him.

Yes, the FBI worked with Steele previously and got their hands on the dossier.
Collusion with Britain to affect the election! You admit it! Nice start!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:52 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Collusion with Britain to affect the election! You admit it! Nice start!
DNC colluded with Ukraine too. Their actual politicians. Public record, no disputing from the DNC either, so it’s case closed.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 44
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up