ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 44
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Abandons Syria, Opening Door for Slaughter of Kurdish Allies
Cave Johnson 07:41 AM 10-07-2019
Slightly worse than being stiffed for your work as a contractor on the Trump Taj Mahal.

Money quotes:

“One U.S. commander who helped lead the anti-ISIS effort told Fox News the decision amounts to a propaganda victory for China and Russia, saying those countries can tell would-be U.S. partners that America will abandon them.

“No one will ever partner with us again,” the commander said.

As for Turkey's intentions with the Kurds, the senior military officer said: “They are going to slaughter those cats.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ll-out-war.amp
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:59 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
I guess since Trump doesn’t have a hotel or business interests with the Kurds they can all ****ing die for his self interest. I hope to Christ some president down the line makes public all of the bullshit this guy and his clan have been up to.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:01 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What's the actual reasoning here?

What this looks like is trump abusing his power as commander in chief to betray our allies and release a bunch of ISIS fighters, because it serves the private interests of his business / his family / himself.
:-) Every policy difference is impeachable. /RP2
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:08 PM 10-09-2019
Are you illiterate? Where have I written that
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:14 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah!!!! Just like you've done with standing watch at the wall (when you're not building more of it)... :-)
[Reply]
baitism 09:31 PM 10-09-2019
Turkey's military blows. Just send the Kurds arms. Amazing how lefties are arguing for neverending war in deserts far away. TDS is real.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
Turkey's military blows. Just send the Kurds arms. Amazing how lefties are arguing for neverending war in deserts far away. TDS is real.
Kurds already have arms from us courtesy of Obama and Hilldawg.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
with luck, Israel will hold dons hand and lead him. What a shitty thing he has done to the Kurds

Will any ally trust us again?
This helps Israel dumb-dumb. Turn off Fox news.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:21 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
They have one of the larger conventional militaries.

For me, the only good commie is a dead one. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:28 PM 10-09-2019
Those with outrage about Trump’s decision care not about the Constitution or even about the powers of Congress.

Trump ran for office promising to bring the troops home and his decision is consistent with his promises, and completely in compliance with the Constitution.

Screw you and your fake conservatism claiming to support our Founding document. You're just another bunch of RINOs.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:41 PM 10-09-2019
Still no answers as to why Israel or the EU can't jump in and help.....anyone? Israel? you there?

eff off.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:04 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Those with outrage about Trump’s decision care not about the Constitution or even about the powers of Congress.

Trump ran for office promising to bring the troops home and his decision is consistent with his promises, and completely in compliance with the Constitution.

Screw you and your fake conservatism claiming to support our Founding document. You're just another bunch of RINOs.
The constitution has nothing to do with most critics’ criticism. It’s just people like RodeoPants2 who want to deny his authority to make this decision.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:08 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What's the actual reasoning here?

What this looks like is trump abusing his power as commander in chief to betray our allies and release a bunch of ISIS fighters, because it serves the private interests of his business / his family / himself.
Against my better judgment, I'll weigh in. I have a question for you--

Which “Kurds" are our allies? The SDF, YPG? The PKK who we consider a terrorist organization? What about the YPG who rebranded SDF but still lend aid to the PKK who are actively carrying out military incursions into Turkey? It’s a mess and we’re allied with the SDF/YPG and Turkey, but not the PKK who we consider terrorists who receive support from and consist of people who may also be YPG.

They (the "Kurds") have had FIVE YEARS to unite, put their differences aside and eliminate the remnants of ISIS while benefitting from unheralded close air support from us, but instead found it more in line with their interests to fight among themselves, while receiving financial aid packages and weapons paid for by our tax dollars...and oh, by the way including the expenditure of US servicemen who have died unnoticed by you and the near complete majority of Americans. But of course you already knew that the "Kurds" weren't a unified amalgamation of ethnic peoples living in the region, right? I mean, you've got it all sussed out.

We will not solve ME conflict in our lifetime; let them fight for themselves
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:43 AM 10-10-2019
C5 bringing the knowledge, very eye opening
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:33 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Still no answers as to why Israel or the EU can't jump in and help.....anyone? Israel? you there?

eff off.
I already answered you
[Reply]
Coyote 07:35 AM 10-10-2019
[QUOTE=Cheater5;14512980.......

We will not solve ME conflict in our lifetime; let them fight for themselves[/QUOTE]

Concur with all.
I still have loyalties for the Peshmerga. But my emotions don’t outweigh my reason or my greater loyalty to us. They like the taste of battle and supported us. We are still “supporting” them with intell and such. Kurdish civil war from 95-98 illustrates your point about Kurdish factions. We even helped resolve that with the “Washington Agreement”.

But enough from us on the ground. The price from us has been paid. Most Americans know the square root of Jack shit about the issues there (that’s good) and just see it as another domestic political weapon.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 44
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up