ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the end, Rudy will be a big hero...
Taco John 12:02 AM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
banyon 03:26 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Interesting site that has tracked positive/negative approval for Trump each month since Jan 17. In Iowa currently at -14 down 23 points from Jan 17 where there was a +9 approval rating. If anywhere near accurate, that is a huge shift.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
Is Iowa an outlier of some kind?
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:38 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Interesting site that has tracked positive/negative approval for Trump each month since Jan 17. In Iowa currently at -14 down 23 points from Jan 17 where there was a +9 approval rating. If anywhere near accurate, that is a huge shift.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
Libs didn't want to listen to what I had to say about how Iowa would vote in 2016 either.


You can listen to some liberal slanted news source/poll or someone who travels all over the state. Your choice.

Trump will do better in 2020 than 2016 in Iowa.

Some farmers are temporarily whiny towards Trump regarding the China trade issues, but that's going to be resolved before 2020 election.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:41 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
I accept that you, being Iowanian, are a better authority than me on all things Iowa. I'm just saying it's pretty clear from that Interview that Joni Ernst didn't really want to defend the president's actions. I mean compare this interview, say with the high fiving group of Gaetz, Jordan, Meadows, and Zeller yesterday who could hardly remember to breathe properly while they were shouting their defenses of Trump.
it appeared to me that Sen. Erst wasn't interested in getting drawn into an obvious trap by CNN, and wished to participate in her conversation with the people she actually represents.

CNN and take a flying fuck after a rolling doughnut.

Iowans aren't the only Americans getting pissed off by the never ending swing/miss cycle by these scumbags. There are Iowans that hate Trump, but the middle ground is moving right, Independents especially.
[Reply]
banyon 03:46 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
it appeared to me that Sen. Erst wasn't interested in getting drawn into an obvious trap by CNN, and wished to participate in her conversation with the people she actually represents.

CNN and take a flying **** after a rolling doughnut.

Iowans aren't the only Americans getting pissed off by the never ending swing/miss cycle by these scumbags. There are Iowans that hate Trump, but the middle ground is moving right, Independents especially.
If she was doing that, she could've just pulled a Trump and said "CNN is FAKE News! I don't answer your questions!"

OTOH you would've had to fight Jim Jordan off with a 2x4 to keep him from answering that question.

But I don't discount your statement about independents being sick of all this. I think that's why Trump got elected in the first place. that, and Hillary's utter lack of connection with the Rust belt states.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:50 PM 10-09-2019
I'm a fan of Jim Jordan....he's maybe going to be your new overlord in 2024.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:13 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
it appeared to me that Sen. Erst wasn't interested in getting drawn into an obvious trap by CNN, and wished to participate in her conversation with the people she actually represents.

CNN and take a flying **** after a rolling doughnut.

Iowans aren't the only Americans getting pissed off by the never ending swing/miss cycle by these scumbags. There are Iowans that hate Trump, but the middle ground is moving right, Independents especially.
Ernst’s biggest issue is that she’s an idiot (and she thinks her constituents are idiots). The left, right, and middle seem to agree on that.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:38 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Libs didn't want to listen to what I had to say about how Iowa would vote in 2016 either.


You can listen to some liberal slanted news source/poll or someone who travels all over the state. Your choice.

Trump will do better in 2020 than 2016 in Iowa.

Some farmers are temporarily whiny towards Trump regarding the China trade issues, but that's going to be resolved before 2020 election.
^this^ Trump is an enigma when it comes to polling... Many say they don't approve, due to his tweets, language, china/farm policy, but they will still vote for him in 2020, especially over someone like Warren. Also, the Freshmen Congresswomen Finkenauer and Axne should be very concerned if they vote to impeach...
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:36 PM 10-09-2019
More farmers are angry with the dem congress for not passing the USCMA. Half of iowas ethanol and biodiesel would be going to those two countries among several other products and commodities that are hurting Iowa farmers.

At some point dem legislators are going to have to account for exactly what they've done the past 2 years.

Obstruct and lie and accuse and lose....that's it.
[Reply]
Cosmos 09:20 AM 10-10-2019
Rudy is having a bad week.

First Tiilerson and Ukraine, and now SDNY arresting his Russian buddies Parma’s and Fruman for campaign violations...

Swamp rats, start singing...

https://news.yahoo.com/2-rudy-giulia...141224343.html
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:23 AM 10-10-2019
#TacoWrong
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:06 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm a fan of Jim Jordan....he's maybe going to be your new overlord in 2024.
JJ is a ISRAEL lover so I can totally see that happening.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:09 AM 10-10-2019
Shouldn't you libs be burning torches on Ellen's facebook today or something?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:19 AM 10-10-2019
Is this piece of shit a hero yet? :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:25 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Shouldn't you libs be burning torches on Ellen's facebook today or something?
Nobody really cares what Ellen D. says or does.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:46 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Nobody really cares what Ellen D. says or does.
I know I don't, but based on the flood of angry libs ready to lynch one of their alphabet trophies because she was sitting with someone they don't like suggests differently.
That said, I doubt I agree with her on very many things politically, but her post bullshit message was on point. Maybe some of you SHOULD care what she says about that.

Liberals are unhinged.....Trump is your overlord until 2024.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up