ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the end, Rudy will be a big hero...
Taco John 12:02 AM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
banyon 08:10 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If articles of impeachment are passed. The Senate has to act on them. However acting on them doesn't need to be a trial. They could vote to just dismiss the case outright. I could see the senate republicans doing this without prejudice if house republicans are shut out of the impeachment inquiry which culminates in the articles of impeachment.

Essentially the Senate can kick it right back to the House of representatives to have them do the inquiry all over again but with minority participation the second time around.
McConnell has gone on record saying that he is bound by senate rules to hold the trial.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:31 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'll now call you doubly stupid.

9/11 and the rest of what he did made 99% of the people of NYC call him a HERO, a real true HERO for what he did for New York.

So you are still a factless idiot......:-)
What did he do that was heroic?

He said exactly the types of things one would expect from a mayor after a tragedy in their city. That's a damn low bar for heroism, but thanks to retards like you, he's still milking the 9/11 cow 18 years after the fact.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:17 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
"I'm going to string a bunch of words together and tell you you're wrong without saying why you're wrong, because I have no point to make."
Sometimes you're so wrong it doesn't really take an explanation.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:23 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The media debunked pizzagate in the same way they have debunked Huntergate. they simply said it was debunked and didn't ask any tough questions of anyone except the people asking for justice.
I stay out of the pizzagate stuff, but they've definitely been doing this a lot lately. Joe Biden certainly has a lot of faithful friends in the media and before I forget let me remind you that *there's no evidence that Joe Biden has ever done anything wrong ever*/zombie-like regurgitation.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:53 AM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I stay out of the pizzagate stuff, but they've definitely been doing this a lot lately. Joe Biden certainly has a lot of faithful friends in the media and before I forget let me remind you that *there's no evidence that Joe Biden has ever done anything wrong ever*/zombie-like regurgitation.
I don't blame anyone for staying out of the pizzagate stuff. I sometimes wish I didn't know about it. But I experienced it in real time, and I'm telling you that this is what it looked like - only worse. It was clear, like it is now, that the media was desperate to bury the story and cover up for Democrats, and let everyone know that this was "debunked," simply by calling it a "conspiracy theory" and pretending like there was nothing here whatsoever to look at.

Clearly we can all see that Biden's son making $50k a month and being flown around on Air Force Two to secure billions in international graft for the Biden coffers is concerning. Clearly we can see that the media is corrupt. At this point, the question people should ask themselves is "what else have they lied and covered up?"

Don't forget - Obama got busted spying on the Associated Press. That story went away in a weekend without any of the scrutiny we see here. In fact, today, the media brags for Obama that he never had any scandals...
[Reply]
banyon 12:01 PM 10-04-2019
I don't blame anyone for staying out of the pizzagate stuff. I sometimes wish I didn't know about it. But I experienced it in real time, and I'm telling you that this is what it looked like - only worse. It was clear, like it is now, that the media was desperate to bury the story and cover up for Democrats, and let everyone know that this was "debunked," simply by calling it a "conspiracy theory" and pretending like there was nothing here whatsoever to look at.

Clearly we can all see that Biden's son making $50k a month and being flown around on Air Force Two to secure billions in international graft for the Biden coffers is concerning. Clearly we can see that the media is corrupt. At this point, the question people should ask themselves is "what else have they lied and covered up?"

Don't forget - Obama got busted spying on the Associated Press. That story went away in a weekend without any of the scrutiny we see here. In fact, today, the media brags for Obama that he never had any scandals...
Politico did a pretty good story on it, but I agree that it's not getting the share of airtime it merits.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:11 PM 10-04-2019

Pizzagate, besides being thoroughly debunked, was also one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever thought up. It was so stupid that nobody should've believed it, but here we are.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:14 PM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Politico did a pretty good story on it, but I agree that it's not getting the share of airtime it merits.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ampaign-227407
The majority of Americans get their news via Television:
https://deadline.com/2018/12/how-ame...er-1202512745/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:44 AM 10-05-2019
RG is so annoying. Talks over interviewers constantly and goes on and on........
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:38 AM 10-05-2019
Rudy is beginning to worry FOX, and Laura Ingram.

https://news.yahoo.com/disrupt-world...124822143.html

True or false...Rudy is mainly responsible for pushing the Ukraine conspiracy narrative to Trump?
[Reply]
banyon 01:01 PM 10-09-2019
I don't think too many Republicans are worried about defending the most popular Republican president of our lifetimes to their voters. Not even in so-called "swing states."

Both sides are pushing all in right now, but only one side has a hand. Republicans are going for a slaughter here in order to take huge wins in both houses in November. They are going for supermajorities on both houses of congress. Right now, we're just seeing the opening act. Joe Biden is like a chapter one event. Trump and Republicans are aiming at capsizing the whole democrat boat and sinking them, their media, and their intelligence arm to the bottom of the ocean.
Taco it's already starting, and Ernst isn't supposed to even be one of the most threatened Senators:

[Reply]
Iowanian 01:19 PM 10-09-2019
CNN is wrong. Iowans(except hippies and suburb soccer moms who are afraid to not be seen as lib) are getting more and more pissed off about this Democratic bullshit.

They are turning Dem voters in Iowa off with the constant barrage of lies, innuendo and bullshit. They are actively chasing people away from them.

Iowans want the house and senate to address things like trade policy, renewable fuel standards, border security and you know....real world shit that affects our lives, not simply looking for a different answer on the crushing 2016 loss to Trump.

The good news is they don't have a decent lib candidate for 2024 either.
[Reply]
banyon 01:35 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
CNN is wrong. Iowans(except hippies and suburb soccer moms who are afraid to not be seen as lib) are getting more and more pissed off about this Democratic bullshit.

They are turning Dem voters in Iowa off with the constant barrage of lies, innuendo and bullshit. They are actively chasing people away from them.

Iowans want the house and senate to address things like trade policy, renewable fuel standards, border security and you know....real world shit that affects our lives, not simply looking for a different answer on the crushing 2016 loss to Trump.

The good news is they don't have a decent lib candidate for 2024 either.
I accept that you, being Iowanian, are a better authority than me on all things Iowa. I'm just saying it's pretty clear from that Interview that Joni Ernst didn't really want to defend the president's actions. I mean compare this interview, say with the high fiving group of Gaetz, Jordan, Meadows, and Zeller yesterday who could hardly remember to breathe properly while they were shouting their defenses of Trump.
[Reply]
VAChief 03:05 PM 10-09-2019
I accept that you, being Iowanian, are a better authority than me on all things Iowa. I'm just saying it's pretty clear from that Interview that Joni Ernst didn't really want to defend the president's actions. I mean compare this interview, say with the high fiving group of Gaetz, Jordan, Meadows, and Zeller yesterday who could hardly remember to breathe properly while they were shouting their defenses of Trump.
Interesting site that has tracked positive/negative approval for Trump each month since Jan 17. In Iowa currently at -14 down 23 points from Jan 17 where there was a +9 approval rating. If anywhere near accurate, that is a huge shift.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/
[Reply]
Taco John 03:14 PM 10-09-2019
Taco it's already starting, and Ernst isn't supposed to even be one of the most threatened Senators:
Meh. Don't really care what narrative CNN is trying to spin. Their ratings are garbage. I don't figure they've got all that much influence over what is going on in Iowa.

I'm not too worried about any of this. I figure it's inevitable that Trump will be impeached, and I think the blowback from that impeachment will see him winning the presidency in 2020 by a large margin, with the House and Senate caught up in the Trump surge.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up