ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the end, Rudy will be a big hero...
Taco John 12:02 AM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
banecat 05:45 PM 10-03-2019
The president's fixer will become a hero? Next you'll try to tell me that jet fuel can melt steel beams
[Reply]
Taco John 05:59 PM 10-03-2019
I think it's already set up. Rudy has the receipts. the only reason they're going to war right now is because they've already won it.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:01 PM 10-03-2019
Watch. Trump is going to do everything he can to push the Democrats to impeach him. He will even try to give them more reasons to. Trump wants a trial in the Senate so he can enter evidence into the public record.
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:08 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Watch. Trump is going to do everything he can to push the Democrats to impeach him.
#5D Chess. I'll wait to see what Q says.

He will even try to give them more reasons to.
Read as: "More evidence will likely come out because Trump can't seem to not be a bumbling buffoon, so let me go ahead and suck his dick in advance and call victory later"

Trump wants a trial in the Senate so he can enter evidence into the public record.
Because the POTUS is apparently incapable of swift justice w/o getting himself impeached first.
[Reply]
scho63 06:25 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Being a competent mayor and being a hero are two very different things...and you call me stupid? :-)
I'll now call you doubly stupid.

9/11 and the rest of what he did made 99% of the people of NYC call him a HERO, a real true HERO for what he did for New York.

So you are still a factless idiot......:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 06:34 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because the POTUS is apparently incapable of swift justice w/o getting himself impeached first.
This is correct. That's how deep the swamp has gotten.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:35 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
#5D Chess. I'll wait to see what Q says.
Yes. You don't need to wait and see what Q says. Q has already dumped the information. You just have to read and understand what already exists.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:57 PM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:58 PM 10-03-2019
Watch. Trump is going to do everything he can to push the Democrats to impeach him. He will even try to give them more reasons to. Trump wants a trial in the Senate so he can enter evidence into the public record.
:-) This is so brilliant I can see it happening. He's president so he can declassify anything he wants. Think about the politicians he can ruin.

Do it. GO SCHIFF. Let's burn the mother fucker down.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:02 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
:-) This is so brilliant I can see it happening. He's president so he can declassify anything he wants. Think about the politicians he can ruin.

Do it. GO SCHIFF. Let's burn the mother ****er down.
I can't wait for the Senate trial. We got front row seats to the greatest show in history...
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 07:05 PM 10-03-2019
9/11, Pizzagate, etc., etc., etc.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:28 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
LOL you poor stupid ****.

Think about what will happen if the House impeaches Trump. He rightfully knows the left has been trying to overturn an election. He will definitely burn the place down and a trial in the Senate will give him the venue to do it.

The left will finally pay the price for their partisan politics.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:30 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Too bad Epstein was killed just before this impeachment drive. I read Schiff is compromised by his own connections to Epstein and his Lolita Island.
Kind of odd how Epstein was getting some attention pointing towards democrats and then there was a shooting and it went away.

Weird.

I hope Rudy gets busy pointing these kid hunting scumbags out.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:30 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Yes, all of that is going to be coming out eventually. First things first though....
[Reply]
Taco John 07:32 PM 10-03-2019
The media debunked pizzagate in the same way they have debunked Huntergate. they simply said it was debunked and didn't ask any tough questions of anyone except the people asking for justice.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up