ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>In the end, Rudy will be a big hero...
Taco John 12:02 AM 10-03-2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:19 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Wow, he talked. What a hero.
I mean this is a silly argument because you are 100% wrong. But clearly you are unwilling to give up on your incredibly shaky position. So I guess I'll just end it with saying...........Fuck you?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:28 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I mean this is a silly argument because you are 100% wrong. But clearly you are unwilling to give up on your incredibly shaky position. So I guess I'll just end it with saying...........**** you?
"I'm going to string a bunch of words together and tell you you're wrong without saying why you're wrong, because I have no point to make."
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:29 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
link to where you read this
Posted earlier.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:32 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Posted earlier.


No it wasn't. And you didnt read that anywhere
[Reply]
neech 08:37 AM 10-03-2019
That was a hit job I have no question about it BEP.
[Reply]
scho63 08:48 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
:-) If he ends up being a hero, it'll be the first time.
You're a dumber fuck than I realized whoeever's mult you are. :-)

Rudy's record in NYC is impeccable against the MOB, crime, cleaning up the city.

That post is the dumbest and most uninformed you could possibly complete. Learn facts.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:50 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
No it wasn't. And you didnt read that anywhere
Yes I did, as part of another article; not with him in the headline. As I recall Ed Buck donates to Schiff. I just don't remember where. Go find it. But a video has been taken down regarding the same subject, I noticed as I just checked. Lots of Democrats have this connection.

Schiff has been carrying water for the DeepState for years and his district has one of the largest amount of human sex trafficking going on.

Since when does a non-verbatim sentence need a link? You don't always posts your's or complain about others not doing it. You're still a massive hypocrite. Funny how a Christian like you, is defending Schiff who's gay lover claims was physically abused by Schiff for years.
[Reply]
neech 08:52 AM 10-03-2019
I remember the link BEP, yeah shifty Schiff is in trouble.
[Reply]
scho63 08:54 AM 10-03-2019
There is only one path this whole colossal anti-Trump vs Deep State is going to go:

1. Deep State wins and Trump is gone, the Dems take over and everything dirty and corrupt continues like before to the benefit of both parties Deep Staters. They will put Trump in jail or bankrupt him or chase him for the rest of his life. That's the hatred they have for him and his beating Hillary to upset the apple cart.

2. Trump wins and people are going to jail and the citizens of the US will be shocked by the level of corruption and dirty deeds are government and politicians are capable of. This will have short term negative implications for the US as the ret of the World will see us as weak, in turmoil and untrustworthy.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:55 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You're a dumber **** than I realized whoeever's mult you are. :-)

Rudy's record in NYC is impeccable against the MOB, crime, cleaning up the city.

That's post is the dumbest and most uninformed you could possibly complete. Learn facts.
Most of the time he just trolls and insults conservatives and denies communism by some Democrats. Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
Donger 08:57 AM 10-03-2019
Well, I guess he's fucked...

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:58 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I remember the link BEP, yeah shifty Schiff is in trouble.
He probably just finished praying to his Golden Calf sculpture in his bedroom. :-)
[Reply]
neech 08:59 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I just hope that Rudy doesn't get a "visit" from the Clinton or Biden family. I think part of the reason he's been so public is to keep from having an "accident" or a "heart attack" before this all gets out.
I hope he doesn't drive to a park somewhere by himself.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:54 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Schiff -and many others - get to deal with this guy:





https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...0&action=click
Who is that guy?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:56 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You're a dumber **** than I realized whoeever's mult you are. :-)

Rudy's record in NYC is impeccable against the MOB, crime, cleaning up the city.

That post is the dumbest and most uninformed you could possibly complete. Learn facts.
Being a competent mayor and being a hero are two very different things...and you call me stupid? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up