ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Crowdstrike
Taco John 11:55 AM 09-25-2019

[Reply]
Taco John 01:09 PM 09-27-2019
I don't understand. What do you get out of making a fool of yourself by pretending the Crowdstrike server thing is all just standard operating procedure.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:10 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
This isn't rocket science. It's computer science. Which you clearly know jack shit about. I've already given you the documentation created by the US Department of Justice explaining how the process works. Your goofy pics of highlighted text don't change that. You're simply wrong. As usual.
Dude, I work around supercomputing, including quantum computers. You're not going to teach me anything today about computer science.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:11 PM 09-27-2019
...or apparently the chain of custody.
[Reply]
Fish 01:12 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Dude, I work around supercomputing, including quantum computers. You're not going to teach me anything today about computer science.

[Reply]
Taco John 01:15 PM 09-27-2019
You can laugh all you want, I've made my career in this space - it's how I put food on the table and pay the mortgage.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:21 PM 09-27-2019
Aren't you a telemarketer or some shit?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:25 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Aren't you a telemarketer or some shit?
I work in IT,

I read his link and it says the same thing about getting the physical device. There is so much more information that can be obtained through other methodologies then "Server Image".

But that doesn't change the fact the FBI was not given a Server Image. The FBI was given partial reports made by CrowdStrike.

Again the FBI was not given a Image of the Server or the Network logs or anything. They were given a partial report generated by a 3rd party and delivered indirectly through the DNC Council.

So his point about digital forensics makes no sense. Because they didn't do any forensics.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 01:26 PM 09-27-2019
Humongous tits.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:28 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I work in IT,

I read his link and it says the same thing about getting the physical device. There is so much more information that can be obtained through other methodologies then "Server Image".

But that doesn't change the fact the FBI was not given a Server Image. The FBI was given partial reports made by CrowdStrike.

Again the FBI was not given a Image of the Server or the Network logs or anything. They were given a partial report generated by a 3rd party and delivered indirectly through the DNC Council.

So his point about digital forensics makes no sense. Because they didn't do any forensics.
Well, it's been a fun thread. I do trust you BleedingRed. You've never been one to argue something you didn't feel you were legit knowledgeable about.

But, i feel the same way about Fish. This is essentially a debate between two people i trust.

It's been an interesting debate.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:33 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well, it's been a fun thread. I do trust you BleedingRed. You've never been one to argue something you didn't feel you were legit knowledgeable about.

But, i feel the same way about Fish. This is essentially a debate between two people i trust.

It's been an interesting debate.
No problem, I believe he is mistaken in his belief that a server image was retained by the FBI. When in court documents and Comey's own admission it was not. Only the report generated by a 3rd party and delivered through a DNC lawyer.
[Reply]
Fish 01:37 PM 09-27-2019
You can laugh all you want, I've made my career in this space - it's how I put food on the table and pay the mortgage.
You don't work around quantum computers, you clown. That's a perfect example of how dumb you actually are about computer technology. The number of quantum computers in Colorado is well known. I can say with confidence you don't work for JILA in Boulder.
[Reply]
Sideburn 01:44 PM 09-27-2019
You don't work around quantum computers, you clown. That's a perfect example of how dumb you actually are about computer technology. The number of quantum computers in Colorado is well known. I can say with confidence you don't work for JILA in Boulder.
Pst, Issac lives in the pac nw
[Reply]
patteeu 02:00 PM 09-27-2019
How many in Washington?
[Reply]
Taco John 02:06 PM 09-27-2019
Colorado? I don't live in Colorado. Also, I'm not in the same room... I'm in the industry. I'm not going to say too much more than that... Point being, I cant be gaslighted on your stupid shit.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:11 PM 09-27-2019
^ stupid.

Taco right lives in WA. But you keep looking for posters work info. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up