ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Crowdstrike
Taco John 11:55 AM 09-25-2019

[Reply]
Fish 09:48 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Imaged by the FBI while the hardware was in their possession?
The Department of Justice has a very detailed procedure for these situations. I've already linked it and explained it. Everything was done per DOJ protocol. This is exactly how forensic imaging works.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:54 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
The Department of Justice has a very detailed procedure for these situations. I've already linked it and explained it. Everything was done per DOJ protocol. This is exactly how forensic imaging works.
Except it wasn't and the FBI admitted as much in court.... Already linked, they do not have chain of custody records. They do not even have the full report.

HENCE

Why the DNC server being hacked by "Russia" has never been brought forth in court.
[Reply]
Fish 10:14 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Except it wasn't and the FBI admitted as much in court.... Already linked, they do not have chain of custody records. They do not even have the full report.

HENCE

Why the DNC server being hacked by "Russia" has never been brought forth in court.
The FBI has already stated they got all information they wanted. Your link is from the US court, not the FBI. It's referencing a Brady request by Roger Stone which is a separate thing. The government told Stone his Brady request was invalid because he's a crook and he doesn't have a right to the info anyway. Nowhere does it say the FBI didn't get the info they wanted. Here or anywhere else. You're just wrong.

Here's the important part from your link:

Originally Posted by :
The defendant is charged with making false statements to Congress regarding his interactions with Organization and the Trump Campaign and intimidating a witness to cover up his criminal acts. Any information regarding what remediation steps CrowdStrike took to remove the Russian threat from the system and strengthen the DNC and DCCC computer systems against subsequent attacks is not relevant o these charges. And, in any case, the government does not need to prove at the defendantís trial that the Russians hacked the DNC in order to prove the defendant made false statements, tampered with a witness, and obstructed justice into a congressional investigation regarding election interference.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:21 AM 09-27-2019
The FBI has already stated they got all information they wanted. Your link is from the US court, not the FBI. It's referencing a Brady request by Roger Stone which is a separate thing. The government told Stone his Brady request was invalid because he's a crook and he doesn't have a right to the info anyway. Nowhere does it say the FBI didn't get the info they wanted. Here or anywhere else. You're just wrong.

Here's the important part from your link:
HOLY SHIT YOU MENTAL RETARD LOOK AT POINT 2....... The Government DOES NOT POSSESS THE REPORT
[Reply]
Fish 10:36 AM 09-27-2019
HOLY SHIT YOU MENTAL RETARD LOOK AT POINT 2....... The Government DOES NOT POSSESS THE REPORT
You are again trying to equate the US court's denial of Stone's Brady request with the FBI receiving chain of custody records. Sorry, it's simply not the same thing. The FBI got every bit of information they requested. Your allcaps tantrums won't change that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:38 AM 09-27-2019
You are again trying to equate the US court's denial of Stone's Brady request with the FBI receiving chain of custody records. Sorry, it's simply not the same thing. The FBI got every bit of information they requested. Your allcaps tantrums won't change that.
My LINK was a motion to dismiss by the Government/FBI... SO again they do not have the full report by their own admission.

lmao
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 09-27-2019
Oi Vey! Ever read or watch Lee Stranahan from The Populist?

I haven’t in a while but have used him in the past for alternative news on Russia. He has a journalism school that teaches you how to read through the major media events. He writes for Sputnik and claims he is not controlled by the Russian govt on what he can say. I think he is good for filling in blanks we don't get on stories.
Biden, Clinton, Obama and McCain Connected Ukrainian Corruption
He claims Ukrainian corruption is connected to activities by the Clintons in the 90's when Russia was suffering, after the fall of soviet communism. It wasn’t just Russian oligarchs who became billionaires off the dissolution, but certain Americans were raping the country too. British connections as well.

Putin put a stop to these activities.
So they hate him. But there’s a lot more corruption than has been reported by the Clintons, Biden and even McCain all who are or have been connected. All were involved inciting the Maiden protests and overthrow of the Ukrainian president putting in their guy Poreshenko, who was not elected. Clinton State Dept funded and orchestrated the Maiden events and overthrow, including an NGO by Soros called Intl Renaissance. I suspect Soros is involved in impeachment drive as well.

Russian Billionaire Oligarch Khodorkovsky Connection
There is also this billionaire oligarch, Khodorkovsky, who bought a big bank in Russia and was trying to buy the country. Putin put a stop to him. He’s been mentioned on Politico. There was some legislation which was pro- Khodorkovsky sponsored (2005) by Biden, with Obama and even McCain connected called Senate Resolution 322.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/109th-...resolution/322

Protests on the Maiden/Overthrow of Ukrainian President
These activities eventually led to the Clinton State Dept funding the overthrow of Ukraine’s president and the Maiden protests. Also a Soros funded NGO called Int'l Renaissance helped fund these events. a Billionaire Russian oligarch. They did not want Ukraine close to Russia which the overthrown president was. It’s why they also went after Manafort.

The Server
So that call that Trump made regarding the server, and Biden, triggered their guilty reaction, was the tip of the iceberg over a lot of corruption which involves Biden, as well as Clinton, Obama and even McCain in the Ukraine. Soros too, who is also trying to buy the US govt. Some of these Russian billionaire oligarchs donated to Clinton PACs and her foundation.
My comments: No wonder there is so much hate for Trump, screaming and gnashing of teeth because he wanted improved relations with Russia, allegations of Russian collusion with Trump campaign, accusations of Russian meddling which helped Trump, excessive hate and bashing of Putin and Russia from Democrats and in the media. It explains McCain’s hatred of Trump. It’s no wonder they have to try to remove Trump, so none of this gets exposed because it will go deeper than Biden.

I think Lee is onto something. I read about this Bill Browder a couple of years back who is another one, who Putin kicked out for corruption. He’s also been behind the attacks on Putin here.

Trump is surrounded by traitors too. They promise to do what he wants when he hires them, but then they stab him in the back. This is the kind of people that are in our govt today.

The above is a summary from a broadcast. You can find more at his:
https://twitter.com/stranahan
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:44 AM 09-27-2019
Which was done. They captured a forensic image of the physical hard drive. That forensic image is what is used for investigation. That's how it works. The physical drive is imaged and then left in an unaltered state.
A company I previously worked for had a partnership go south, which led to millions of dollar left on the table and a pretty big lawsuit afterwards.

What you are describing here is exactly what I was asked to do to a number of executive machines. An outside entity provided the removeable media and a bootable forensic image creating software. They simply required an IT person perform a few steps to create the image, then the drive was sent out for evaluation. There was no physical need of any machine at any time to satisfy any legalities. All they wanted was verify emails sent to/from various execs regarding the failed partnership.

But yeah, what you described is exactly what I had to do. I would assume even under a larger microscope, a similar process is going to be what is done.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:46 AM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
A company I previously worked for had a partnership go south, which led to millions of dollar left on the table and a pretty big lawsuit afterwards.

What you are describing here is exactly what I was asked to do to a number of executive machines. An outside entity provided the removeable media and a bootable forensic image creating software. They simply required an IT person perform a few steps to create the image, then the drive was sent out for evaluation. There was no physical need of any machine at any time to satisfy any legalities. All they wanted was verify emails sent to/from various execs regarding the failed partnership.

But yeah, what you described is exactly what I had to do. I would assume even under a larger microscope, a similar process is going to be what is done.
You are talking about a partnership gone south, not a hack. Isn't even remotely the same thing.
[Reply]
tatorhog 10:49 AM 09-27-2019
You are talking about a partnership gone south, not a hack. Isn't even remotely the same thing.
It was still a forensic dive into a computer. Bits are bits.
[Reply]
Fish 12:16 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:

Yup. I'm not sure how the goofs in this thread can be so completely unaware that there's an entire industry built around this practice. I've given them the government's own methodology for it, and they still try to deny it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:20 PM 09-27-2019
Yup. I'm not sure how the goofs in this thread can be so completely unaware that there's an entire industry built around this practice. I've given them the government's own methodology for it, and they still try to deny it.
Again they were never given a copy of the server... I don't know how many times i need to make this clear. They were given reports.
[Reply]
Fish 12:21 PM 09-27-2019
Again they were never given a copy of the server... I don't know how many times i need to make this clear. They were given reports.
OK, IT guy.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:04 PM 09-27-2019
I can't decide if you're stupid, or just corrupt. It's easy to believe you're stupid - we've seen you post. But part of me wants to believe you've got a brain in your head, which would mean that you're just corrupt.

This is not rocket science. It's not possible for you to explain away the chain of custody. Everybody knows that Crowdstrike is not a link in the FBI's chain of custody.

https://www.govtechworks.com/chain-o...s-up-in-court/

Quit being stupid.
[Reply]
Fish 01:08 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I can't decide if you're stupid, or just corrupt. It's easy to believe you're stupid - we've seen you post. But part of me wants to believe you've got a brain in your head, which would mean that you're just corrupt.

This is not rocket science. It's not possible for you to explain away the chain of custody. Everybody knows that Crowdstrike is not a link in the FBI's chain of custody.

Quit being stupid.
This isn't rocket science. It's computer science. Which you clearly know jack shit about. I've already given you the documentation created by the US Department of Justice explaining how the process works. Your goofy pics of highlighted text don't change that. You're simply wrong. As usual.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up