ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Crowdstrike
Taco John 11:55 AM 09-25-2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:30 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Read the link, moron. Page 20 explains how a system image can be used in court. It even stresses the importance of providing duplicate digital copies. As well as the potential need to install that system image on a clean law enforcement computer for the defense to examine. You're embarrassing yourself here for someone claiming to be "In IT."
:-)

Just read Chapter 2, and understand that this "Evidence" hasn't been used in ANY court proceedings dealing with Russia Gate for a reason.

God damn you're dumb.
[Reply]
Fish 12:52 PM 09-26-2019
Further instructions on how to create a legally admissible system image for use in court. It even references the DOJ's protocols and standards that I linked above.

That's multiple sources I've provided showing why you're wrong. You've provided nothing but your dubious claim to be in IT.

In short, you can shut the fuck up now.

What is Forensic Hard Drive Imaging?

When a computer is identified as possibly containing electronic evidence, it is imperative to follow a strict set of procedures to ensure a proper (i.e. admissible) extraction of any evidence that may exist on the subject computer. The first thing to remember is the “golden rule of electronic evidence” – never, in any way, modify the original media if at all possible. Thus, before any data analysis occurs, it usually makes sense to create an exact, bit stream copy of the original storage media that exists on the subject computer.

[...]

The creation of a true forensic hard drive image is a highly detailed process. If you do not have it performed by a trained professional, you may severely compromise your chances of obtaining admissible evidence as a result of your discovery efforts. Also, to avoid accusations of evidence tampering or spoliation, it is a recommended best practice that imaging be performed by an objective third party. Suggested protocols for hard drive imaging can be found within guidelines standardized by institutions and organizations like the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
[Reply]
Fish 07:19 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-)

Just read Chapter 2, and understand that this "Evidence" hasn't been used in ANY court proceedings dealing with Russia Gate for a reason.

God damn you're dumb.
Did you learn anything from that link I provided? You really didn't know that forensic drive imaging was a thing?

Next time you call someone dumb, you might want to have some kind of clue what the fuck you're talking about. DeVry flunky.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:27 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Further instructions on how to create a legally admissible system image for use in court. It even references the DOJ's protocols and standards that I linked above.

That's multiple sources I've provided showing why you're wrong. You've provided nothing but your dubious claim to be in IT.

In short, you can shut the **** up now.

What is Forensic Hard Drive Imaging?

When a computer is identified as possibly containing electronic evidence, it is imperative to follow a strict set of procedures to ensure a proper (i.e. admissible) extraction of any evidence that may exist on the subject computer. The first thing to remember is the “golden rule of electronic evidence” – never, in any way, modify the original media if at all possible. Thus, before any data analysis occurs, it usually makes sense to create an exact, bit stream copy of the original storage media that exists on the subject computer.

[...]

The creation of a true forensic hard drive image is a highly detailed process. If you do not have it performed by a trained professional, you may severely compromise your chances of obtaining admissible evidence as a result of your discovery efforts. Also, to avoid accusations of evidence tampering or spoliation, it is a recommended best practice that imaging be performed by an objective third party. Suggested protocols for hard drive imaging can be found within guidelines standardized by institutions and organizations like the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Seriously, you can't be this obtuse... If you do... ie Law enforcement per DOJ guidelines...The copy in the above example is being made by law enforcement and is under a tight evidence chain. The hard drive would have been given to the FBI who would then give it to a third party to create the forensic copy. This hard drive missed that middle step and that would be a huge problem in any court proceeding.
[Reply]
Fish 07:32 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Seriously, you can't be this obtuse... The copy in the above example is being made by law enforcement and is under a tight evidence chain. The hard drive would have been given to the FBI who would then give it to a third party to create the forensic copy. This hard drive missed that middle step and that would be a huge problem in any court proceeding.
For the second time, read the links I've provided because they address exactly what you're describing. It's info directly from the DOJ addressing exactly that.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Did you learn anything from that link I provided? You really didn't know that forensic drive imaging was a thing?

Next time you call someone dumb, you might want to have some kind of clue what the **** you're talking about. DeVry flunky.
You are ****ING dumb... If you think a defendant or plaintiff can have a forensic hard drive created and it is equivalent to the FBI or other law enforcement agency having the actual hard drive in their possession and then have the copy made, even by a third party...:-)
[Reply]
Fish 07:39 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You are ****ING dumb... If you think a defendant or plaintiff can have a forensic hard drive created and it is equivalent to the FBI or other law enforcement agency having the actual hard drive in their possession and then have the copy made, even by a third party...:-)
I've given you info directly from the government, collaborated by info from a cybersecurity expert. Google the subject of forensic hard drive imaging. Educate yourself, the info is right there. You're trying to call me dumb in the face of the direct evidence that you're wrong.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:07 PM 09-26-2019
They've got the 33,000 emails/evidence that Killary illegally destroyed - or thought she had destroyed. She's so screwed. She knows it. That's why she's panicking.

We're witnessing the beginning of the end for the Democrat party and very possibly the entire liberal agenda. Buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be carpet bomb after carpet bomb after carpet bomb from now until the election. You'll find out things that make the billion-and-a-half dollars it took China to buy VP Biden look like a jaywalking ticket.

:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 08:34 PM 09-26-2019
Easy Johnny. No spoilers during the show. Get comfy and grab some popcorn.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:10 PM 09-26-2019
The only interesting part of the whistle blower complaint:



It's mostly a political document.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:16 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
They've got the 33,000 emails/evidence that Killary illegally destroyed - or thought she had destroyed. She's so screwed. She knows it. That's why she's panicking.

We're witnessing the beginning of the end for the Democrat party and very possibly the entire liberal agenda. Buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be carpet bomb after carpet bomb after carpet bomb from now until the election. You'll find out things that make the billion-and-a-half dollars it took China to buy VP Biden look like a jaywalking ticket.

:-)
China bought reddit and are expunging Trumpers or locked it up—something they did to it so it couldn't help Trump. Interfering in an election by China. But the press says nothing that I've seen so far. Get ready for wild election ride, wilder than 2016. I said they would start shenanigans and they may just try to steal it too.

Xi the dictator for life interferes in US election for Democrats, while they accuse Trump of not only what they've done but what the plan on doing. This is their campaign strategy folks. Scandal.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:23 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
They've got the 33,000 emails/evidence that Killary illegally destroyed - or thought she had destroyed. She's so screwed. She knows it. That's why she's panicking.

We're witnessing the beginning of the end for the Democrat party and very possibly the entire liberal agenda. Buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be carpet bomb after carpet bomb after carpet bomb from now until the election. You'll find out things that make the billion-and-a-half dollars it took China to buy VP Biden look like a jaywalking ticket.

:-)
I’d be shocked if all 33k emails were found. My theory was that crowd strike went in and cleaned it all out...like with a cloth. Thought it was odd they were the leading the investigation into the “hack” and not the FBI.
[Reply]
Fish 10:09 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
China bought reddit
No they certainly didn't.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:27 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
No they certainly didn't.
They “invested” 150 million in Reddit.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:35 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
No they certainly didn't.
Yes they did you idiot.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up