ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Crowdstrike
Taco John 11:55 AM 09-25-2019

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:09 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No they were not. FBI NEVER examined the actual server.
He thinks being handed a Server Image is the same thing. I don't blame him people ignorant of technology don't understand simple things.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:09 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you worked in IT, you would know better. Physical access is not necessary. That's not how data analysis works in an investigation like this, and there's an important reason for that.
You claimed to know how copyright infringement worked too and were flatly wrong.
[Reply]
Fish 09:18 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wrong,

Physical access IS required because it's the only way to do proper analysis. They didn't give the FBI remote access. They gave the FBI a server Image. Which 100% can be manipulated.

So again,

Physical Access (Remote Access) to the server it's self IS needed to investigate. You cannot just hand over a Server Image and say "See nothing here"
That's all completely wrong. Physical access is not required. An image is perfectly acceptable even as evidence in a court of law. That's the truth. The image retains data timestamps that cannot be manipulated. Look it up, chump.
[Reply]
neech 09:20 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No they were not. FBI NEVER examined the actual server.
I don't know where that guy comes up with his false information.
[Reply]
Fish 09:20 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
He thinks being handed a Server Image is the same thing. I don't blame him people ignorant of technology don't understand simple things.
Knowing your posting history here, I really doubt they'd let you even mop the floors of a call center. You're out of your element.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:21 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Knowing your posting history here, I really doubt they'd let you even mop the floors of a call center. You're out of your element.
Lmao,

"They don't even need access to the server"

Dipshit
[Reply]
Fish 09:35 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao,

"They don't even need access to the server"

Dipshit
Here's the US Department of Justice's guidelines on how to use digital evidence in the courtroom, including forensic copies exactly like what was done in this case. This is direct proof that you're wrong and full of shit:

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/211314.pdf
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:41 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by corvette24:
And yet another shining example of the brainwashed sheeple repeated the same right wing talking point as always. This is all you can do - project and bad mouth others while passing off what we say as projection. You are truly ingrained in the cult with no way out. Your side has zero argument for anything good, so this is what you have to resort to to make yourself feel better. Truly amazing brainwashing by Fox news.
Oh the irony is rich in this post...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:48 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Here's the US Department of Justice's guidelines on how to use digital evidence in the courtroom, including forensic copies exactly like what was done in this case. This is direct proof that you're wrong and full of shit:

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/211314.pdf
My god... really, do you think if a defendant or victim provided a copy of a server to law enforcement for investigation of crimes that this wouldn't be crossed heavily in a courtroom. However, if a legal authority provided the forensics/copies of the server, then it would be much more viable in court, compared to a victim or defendant providing said server copy.

It's not that hard to understand the difference...
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:50 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by corvette24:
And yet another shining example of the brainwashed sheeple repeating the same left wing BS talking points as always. This is all you can do - project and bad mouth the POTUS while passing off what we say as projection. You are truly ingrained in the cult with no way out. Your side has zero argument for anything good, so this is what you have to resort to to make yourself feel better. Truly amazing brainwashing by MSN, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, WaPo, etc, etc. news.
Look in the mirror, you Fucking idiot............
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:51 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Look in the mirror, you ****ing idiot............
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Oh the irony is rich in this post...
Our lil' corvette finally got banned. He threatened violence on two posters last night.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:55 AM 09-26-2019
Fish is making a fool of himself. The idea that an illegal server wouldn't need ti be sequestered or a criminal investigation into its existence and proliferation is not just stupid, but dangerous.
[Reply]
Fish 09:57 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
My god... really, do you think if a defendant or victim provided a copy of a server to law enforcement for investigation of crimes that this wouldn't be crossed heavily in a courtroom. However, if a legal authority provided the forensics/copies of the server, then it would be much more viable in court, compared to a victim or defendant providing said server copy.

It's not that hard to understand the difference...
Maybe read what it says?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:15 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Maybe read what it says?
So glad that this "Evidence" hasn't been used in any court... Considering its not admissible because law enforcement had no access to verify it authenticity.
[Reply]
Fish 11:58 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So glad that this "Evidence" hasn't been used in any court... Considering its not admissible because law enforcement had no access to verify it authenticity.
Read the link, moron. Page 20 explains how a system image can be used in court. It even stresses the importance of providing duplicate digital copies. As well as the potential need to install that system image on a clean law enforcement computer for the defense to examine. You're embarrassing yourself here for someone claiming to be "In IT."
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up