ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Crowdstrike
Taco John 11:55 AM 09-25-2019

[Reply]
corvette24 12:46 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
this thread is a good example of what I've been saying about the libshits. They worship the corrupt and treasonous but they don't want you to know that so they project.
And yet another shining example of the brainwashed sheeple repeated the same right wing talking point as always. This is all you can do - project and bad mouth others while passing off what we say as projection. You are truly ingrained in the cult with no way out. Your side has zero argument for anything good, so this is what you have to resort to to make yourself feel better. Truly amazing brainwashing by Fox news.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:48 AM 09-26-2019

[Reply]
corvette24 01:04 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
That gif is what anyone that has ever read one of your posts looks like. It's just not possible to spew more conspiratard right wing garbage than Taco John.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:07 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by corvette24:
That gif is what anyone that has ever read one of your posts looks like.
Hard for me to argue with that one... You seem really smart.
[Reply]
Bump 01:14 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by corvette24:
And yet another shining example of the brainwashed sheeple repeated the same right wing talking point as always. This is all you can do - project and bad mouth others while passing off what we say as projection. You are truly ingrained in the cult with no way out. Your side has zero argument for anything good, so this is what you have to resort to to make yourself feel better. Truly amazing brainwashing by Fox news.
lol Dave projecting right after I called him out on it again.
[Reply]
Otter 02:05 AM 09-26-2019
If this is another nothing burger part II on top of all the other the shit I will probably never vote for another democrat again in my life. The petulant, lying, libtards have taken over that party. Neither party are angels by any stretch but these people are vile.
[Reply]
Fish 08:14 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
So here's a question... Why would Obama/Biden outsource the examination of Hillary's servers to the CrowdStrike (Known Hillary supporters / a Google company) instead of the FBI?

That's just not done.
This nonsense again? The FBI was given access to every bit of data. Which has been explained to you previously. You simply ignore it because it doesn't confirm your bias.

Originally Posted by :
The firm said in a statement Wednesday that "with regards to our investigation of the DNC hack in 2016, we provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...raine-n1058726

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:16 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
This nonsense again? The FBI was given access to every bit of data. Which has been explained to you previously. You simply ignore it because it doesn't confirm your bias.
Yeah and Google can't control their own algorithms.
[Reply]
Fish 08:28 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yeah and Google can't control their own algorithms.
I don't think you understand search algorithms or how they work.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:43 AM 09-26-2019
I work in IT and without physical access to the actual servers Data can be manipulated.

There is a reason that a Federal Judge dismissed all charges related to the DNC server.

So please understand they were not given access to ever bit of data...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:44 AM 09-26-2019
I don't think you understand search algorithms or how they work.
Clearly you don't because algorithms can be manipulated easily
[Reply]
Fish 09:01 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I work in IT and without physical access to the actual servers Data can be manipulated.

There is a reason that a Federal Judge dismissed all charges related to the DNC server.

So please understand they were not given access to ever bit of data...
If you worked in IT, you would know better. Physical access is not necessary. That's not how data analysis works in an investigation like this, and there's an important reason for that.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:03 AM 09-26-2019
Keep searching for the last honest man. Let me know when you find one.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:05 AM 09-26-2019
If you worked in IT, you would know better. Physical access is not necessary. That's not how data analysis works in an investigation like this, and there's an important reason for that.
Wrong,

Physical access IS required because it's the only way to do proper analysis. They didn't give the FBI remote access. They gave the FBI a server Image. Which 100% can be manipulated.

So again,

Physical Access (Remote Access) to the server it's self IS needed to investigate. You cannot just hand over a Server Image and say "See nothing here"
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:08 AM 09-26-2019
No they were not. FBI NEVER examined the actual server.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up