ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 284
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Donger 08:54 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
No, sounds like what is being reported. Sounds like two leaders of nations talking. And also sounds like Giuliani might have stumbled into something he wasn't expecting to find (even though this story is months old, tbh).
Sure. They talked. And it seems quite clear that Trump used the power of his office to encourage a foreign leader to reopen an investigation into his political opponent.

Do you think that is acceptable, even without the implicit threat of no aid unless he complies?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:57 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. They talked. And it seems quite clear that Trump used the power of his office to encourage a foreign leader to reopen an investigation into his political opponent.

Do you think that is acceptable, even without the implicit threat of no aid unless he complies?
Give me something a little more concrete than "seems" and ask me again. Until then, I feel like this is nothing more than making a mole hill into a mountain. Hopefully the transcripts clear all this up tomorrow.
[Reply]
Donger 09:00 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Give me something a little more concrete than "seems" and ask me again. Until then, I feel like this is nothing more than making a mole hill into a mountain. Hopefully the transcripts clear all this up tomorrow.
Why else do you think Trump would bring up Biden to the Ukrainian leader? Giuliani was sent to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, per his own admission.

You'll believe the transcript that is released (if it is)?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:02 PM 09-24-2019
Why else do you think Trump would bring up Biden to the Ukrainian leader? Giuliani was sent to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden, per his own admission.

You'll believe the transcript that is released (if it is)?
You think Trump will have it doctored?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:04 PM 09-24-2019
It sounds like you guys are either not aware Trump has admitted doing, or you don't care.

Which is it?
What do you think Trump admitted doing? We still don't have enough information to know how much to care about this.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:06 PM 09-24-2019
Trump admits that he had discussions with Ukraine about investigating his political rival. That's what we know so far.

Do you find that to be acceptable or not?

He sure did. Let's see it.
What were the circumstances?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:07 PM 09-24-2019
Mark Meadows -

"So we are all clear on what's happening: House Democrats are supposedly beginning an impeachment inquiry, and building it on an anonymous secondhand complaint they haven't seen.....which describes a call transcript they haven't read. You can't make it up."

Just amazing, really.
[Reply]
MagicHef 09:09 PM 09-24-2019

Odd that you're willing to apply this standard to Trump rather than dealing only in verifiable facts.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:11 PM 09-24-2019

You're fantasizing again. You let your TDS fill in all the blanks.
[Reply]
Camaro 09:12 PM 09-24-2019
Iím not really seeing the high crime or misdemeanor here? Quick rundown on why this is impeachable please? Is this not about Biden and his son?
[Reply]
patteeu 09:13 PM 09-24-2019
You're not alone though, Donger. I've been watching a lot of CNN today and it's filled with people like you who've worked themselves up into a frenzy before they know what happened.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:15 PM 09-24-2019
I'm thrilled to know that dems are disgusted by things like Fusion GPS, tarmac meetings, crackhead hunter Biden, obama and Vlad.......

They're going to busy hanging all of those scumbags.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:16 PM 09-24-2019
Again?

They probably really got him this time, don't they?
[Reply]
Donger 09:23 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What were the circumstances?
Maybe Giuliani knows?
[Reply]
Donger 09:23 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're not alone though, Donger. I've been watching a lot of CNN today and it's filled with people like you who've worked themselves up into a frenzy before they know what happened.
I'm not in a frenzy. I think this is horrible and tragic.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 284
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up