ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 284
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:29 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, don't care, yes?
Unlike you, I will wait for the facts to come out before I go rushing off to judgement. But I am betting that whatever comes out won't be what you hope it will be.
[Reply]
TLO 08:30 PM 09-24-2019
BEGIN DONGERDEBATE

ROUND 1

FIGHT!
[Reply]
Donger 08:31 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are you saying he COLLUDED with the Ukrainis, Donger?

Trump made a statement today that he would release the transcript of the conversation tomorrow. Sound like a guy that is worried in the least over this?
Trump admits that he had discussions with Ukraine about investigating his political rival. That's what we know so far.

Do you find that to be acceptable or not?

He sure did. Let's see it.
[Reply]
Donger 08:32 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Unlike you, I will wait for the facts to come out before I go rushing off to judgement. But I am betting that whatever comes out won't be what you hope it will be.
I haven't rushed to anything. I find what Trump has already admitted to be unacceptable for him or any POTUS.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 PM 09-24-2019
I usually vote both sides..

I am done voting democrat.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:33 PM 09-24-2019
Trump admits that he had discussions with Ukraine about investigating his political rival. That's what we know so far.

Do you find that to be acceptable or not?

He sure did. Let's see it.
I mean, it worked out fine for Hillary and Fusion GPS. What's the big deal?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:33 PM 09-24-2019
Are you saying he COLLUDED with the Ukrainis, Donger?
Yes and he thinks itís unacceptable. Only if itís Trump. When it was the dnc he said he was ok.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:36 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

I voted (nearly entirely) blue my entire life......right up until 2016. I can't see me going back to voting Dem with the direction the party has taken since '16. We'll see how long the inmates run the asylum in the DNC, I guess.
[Reply]
Donger 08:38 PM 09-24-2019
I mean, it worked out fine for Hillary and Fusion GPS. What's the big deal?
You don't know that Clinton was aware of Steele or that his sources were Russian.

We do know what Trump did.

Do you find it to be acceptable?
[Reply]
Taco John 08:39 PM 09-24-2019
Yes, absolutely.
[Reply]
jettio 08:43 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Inspector:
The young boy felt the warm pee run down his leg as panic took hold.

"WOLF!!! WOLF!!! WOOOLLLFFF!!!"

But nobody came.

Back in the village everyone heard the screams and pleas for help. But those pleadings were met with a roll of the eye, a 'humrph" and, in a few cases, a deaf ear.

They learned their lesson after many times in the past. Running, grabbing pitch forks, rifles and any other weapon at hand. They would kill the awful wolf who was threatening to steal the life from the poor boy who screamed for their help, for the safety they would bring.

But, there was no wolf. No, the townspeople were met with the site and sounds of the young boy laughing and mocking the would be rescuers as they approached.

"You all fell for it again!" the boy said between chortles and laughs. "I can't believe you people were dumb enough to fall for it again!!"

By now the boy was rolling on the ground unable to stand due to the lack of air brought on by the racking laughter.

And now, this time, the boy is back on the ground. He is done screaming. His throat ripped open while the wolf busily gorged on what was left of his entrails.

The boys last thought...."Why did I keep fooling them....why....why......"
So what public figure are you criticizing?

I guess you are the townspeople and Donald Trump is the little boy crying like a bitch like he always does, and the MSM and the Dems and the snowflakes are the wolf getting fed this time.
[Reply]
jettio 08:45 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Explain why.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:45 PM 09-24-2019
You don't know that Clinton was aware of Steele or that his sources were Russian.

We do know what Trump did.

Do you find it to be acceptable?
Come on, now. :-) No need to get back in to all that shit, but come on. Lol

And all we know is that Trump spoke with the Ukrainian PM. The "unnamed source" didn't even have first hand knowledge of what exactly was said, ffs. I find it to be unacceptable that hearsay is all the DNC needs to try and impeach Trump. This shit is weaker than the Mueller Dossier, lol.

If Trump called them up and said "I need you to sink Biden for me or you don't get your aid packet", then that would be unacceptable. Do you feel like that is what happened on that call? If so, why? Do you think Trump or anyone else truly feels like Creepy Joe is a threat to steal POTUS in 2020?
[Reply]
Donger 08:47 PM 09-24-2019
Come on, now. :-) No need to get back in to all that shit, but come on. Lol

And all we know is that Trump spoke with the Ukrainian PM. The "unnamed source" didn't even have first hand knowledge of what exactly was said, ffs. I find it to be unacceptable that hearsay is all the DNC needs to try and impeach Trump. This shit is weaker than the Mueller Dossier, lol.

If Trump called them up and said "I need you to sink Biden for me or you don't get your aid packet", then that would be unacceptable. Do you feel like that is what happened on that call? If so, why? Do you think Trump or anyone else truly feels like Creepy Joe is a threat to steal POTUS in 2020?
No, there isn't any need. It isn't known, unlike with Trump.

We know Trump had the aid stopped. We know Giuliani was sent to get on Biden. We know that Trump spoke to the Ukrainian president about Biden and corruption.

Do you dispute any of that?

I doubt Trump was stupid enough to tell the Ukrainian president that the aid wasn't going to be released unless they reopened the investigation, no.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:50 PM 09-24-2019
No, there isn't any need. It isn't known, unlike with Trump.

We know Trump had the aid stopped. We know Giuliani was sent to get on Biden. We know that Trump spoke to the Ukrainian president about Biden and corruption.

Do you dispute any of that?

I doubt Trump was stupid enough to tell the Ukrainian president that the aid wasn't going to be released unless they reopened the investigation, no.
No, sounds like what is being reported. Sounds like two leaders of nations talking. And also sounds like Giuliani might have stumbled into something he wasn't expecting to find (even though this story is months old, tbh).
[Reply]
Page 8 of 284
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up