ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 284
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019


It's go time.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:43 PM 09-24-2019
I can tell that I really need to wait for the media to tell me what to think about all of this.

It's amazing that all of the talking heads in the media know so much given that almost nothing is known about the facts of this case.

Like most things in politics, it's not about the facts; it's about emotion. So much easier to manipulate people when they are angry or upset.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:53 PM 09-24-2019
Hook, line and sinker...:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 07:56 PM 09-24-2019
JFC you would think these dolts would learn. How many times have they opened their mouths only to have a foot shoved in it minutes later?

The alleged whistle blower doesn't even have first hand knowledge? Yeah, this is a winner!
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:00 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol. why do you think the trump request of the Ukraine was about doing those things
The democrats sure are trying hard to throw a noose over creepy joe's neck.
[Reply]
Msmith 08:09 PM 09-24-2019
Two years of Russian probe netted the House for the Dem. They think it is the right time to launch another probe about a year away of 2020 election.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:16 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
Two years of Russian probe netted the House for the Dem. They think it is the right time to launch another probe about a year away of 2020 election.
Yep. Their plan was to keep the pressure on Trump publicly for the entirety of his first term. I'm not thinking that this is going to end up well for them, though.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:18 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
Two years of Russian probe netted the House for the Dem. They think it is the right time to launch another probe about a year away of 2020 election.
Bingo.

They know their candidates arenít going to beat Trump. So here we go, watching them self destruct over a coordinated effort that looks like the same russiahoax playbook.
[Reply]
Donger 08:19 PM 09-24-2019
It sounds like you guys are either not aware Trump has admitted doing, or you don't care.

Which is it?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
It sounds like you guys are either not aware Trump has admitted doing, or you don't care.

Which is it?
Here comes Donger....now I know this is going to backfire on the Dems.
[Reply]
Donger 08:21 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Here comes Donger....now I know this is going to backfire on the Dems.
It may. It may not.

So, you just don't care what Trump has admitted to, right?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:24 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
It may. It may not.

So, you just don't care what Trump has admitted to, right?
As with everything you and the Dems have accused Trump of doing, it's either not true or nothing near as bad as you want it to be.

The Dems cry wolf and don't learn...

You on the other hand are like the hopeless dolt that keep taking back the person who cheats on you but each time they come back the promise they will change and you fall for it....
[Reply]
Pogue 08:25 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
Pogue 08:26 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Here comes Donger....now I know this is going to backfire on the Dems.
Donger is clueless. Just like he was with Russiahoax.
[Reply]
Donger 08:28 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
As with everything you and the Dems have accused Trump of doing, it's either not true or nothing near as bad as you want it to be.

The Dems cry wolf and don't learn...

You on the other hand are like the hopeless dolt that keep taking back the person who cheats on you but each time they come back the promise they will change and you fall for it....
So, don't care, yes?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:28 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
It sounds like you guys are either not aware Trump has admitted doing, or you don't care.

Which is it?
Are you saying he COLLUDED with the Ukrainis, Donger?

Trump made a statement today that he would release the transcript of the conversation tomorrow. Sound like a guy that is worried in the least over this?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 284
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up