ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 278
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:03 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The general idea seems to be that, unless someone calls him on this shit, even if the process ultimately fails to remove him, his behavior will be normalized.

Probably not a well founded fear. Not sure there are many more like Trump around.
There's a reason Trump was elected. And it has nothing to do with race or hating women. D's & R's brought this on themselves. And it has been good for the most part. We have seen how lazy R's are and how hateful Dems are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:05 PM 09-24-2019
We need a thread that says the Democrats are losing their minds over a phone call by a president! With lots of emojis and outrage in the first post.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:05 PM 09-24-2019
lol. why do you think the trump request of the Ukraine was about doing those things
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:06 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Nothing changed today other than Nan-Nan. Nadler has been at this since day 1. The Repub Senate will never allow a super majority to impeach so wtf?

Impeachment isn't removal. It's more like an indictment. Removal comes after in the Senate who vote on it. You can be impeached but not removed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:10 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
The general idea seems to be that, unless someone calls him on this shit, even if the process ultimately fails to remove him, his behavior will be normalized.

Probably not a well founded fear. Not sure there are many more like Trump around.
Talking to foreign leaders is normal. Asking about corruption and other matters to countries we give away taxpayer money is also normal, and I would hope it would be—no matter the political spin put on the matter.

Did you get that from one of your Pop History books too?
[Reply]
Sorry 06:17 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
There's a reason Trump was elected. And it has nothing to do with race or hating women. D's & R's brought this on themselves. And it has been good for the most part. We have seen how lazy R's are and how hateful Dems are.

Nobit has not been good for the most part unless you're a selfish prick
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 09-24-2019
God as my witness, no snark intended or implied... but the inmates are truly running the democrat asylum right now, good luck with that in 2020 you fools

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 06:22 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Nobit has not been good for the most part unless you're a selfish prick
Lower taxes, solid employment...the rest is all noise....go cry to your boyfriend about how confusing it is to figure out what bathroom to use.

[Reply]
digger 06:28 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:30 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
I think most Americans care more about the welfare of their country than rooting against the politicians of the other political party.

That is weird that you really care so much about how the Democrats do in an election?

Most Americans are not obsessed with hating the political party they least prefer.

[Reply]
BanHam 06:30 PM 09-24-2019
POTUS has agreed to release:

• The transcript his call to Ukraine President
• The whistleblower complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General
• The IC Inspector General's report on the whistleblower's complaint.

- No Stress
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:31 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No President should be impeached for bribing a foreign official to pursue a policy goal of the country even if you don’t agree with the goal and even if it also benefits the President in the next election (as so many pooling goals of all Presidents are supposed to do).
Why do you hate the constitution and american law?

There you are trying to normalize unconditional acts.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:35 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
I think most Americans care more about the welfare of their country than rooting against the politicians of the other political party.

That is weird that you really care so much about how the Democrats do in an election?

Most Americans are not obsessed with hating the political party they least prefer.
Most Americans aren't voters.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:38 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
If an investigation shows bribery or attempt at bribery, it's really open and shut. Its explicitly stated as one of impeachment crimes.

Trumpers would try to excuse it of course. But if there is any evidence of bribery, there isnt any wiggle room.

It might be why Moscow Mitch is actually letting a whistle blower resolution go through... ( believe at your own risk)

Tell us more about "wiggle room".
[Reply]
BDj23 06:40 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Most Americans aren't voters.
Nor should they be.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 278
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up