ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 278
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Inspector 05:23 PM 09-24-2019
The young boy felt the warm pee run down his leg as panic took hold.

"WOLF!!! WOLF!!! WOOOLLLFFF!!!"

But nobody came.

Back in the village everyone heard the screams and pleas for help. But those pleadings were met with a roll of the eye, a 'humrph" and, in a few cases, a deaf ear.

They learned their lesson after many times in the past. Running, grabbing pitch forks, rifles and any other weapon at hand. They would kill the awful wolf who was threatening to steal the life from the poor boy who screamed for their help, for the safety they would bring.

But, there was no wolf. No, the townspeople were met with the site and sounds of the young boy laughing and mocking the would be rescuers as they approached.

"You all fell for it again!" the boy said between chortles and laughs. "I can't believe you people were dumb enough to fall for it again!!"

By now the boy was rolling on the ground unable to stand due to the lack of air brought on by the racking laughter.

And now, this time, the boy is back on the ground. He is done screaming. His throat ripped open while the wolf busily gorged on what was left of his entrails.

The boys last thought...."Why did I keep fooling them....why....why......"
[Reply]
BanHam 05:26 PM 09-24-2019
Trump Ukraine Whistle-Blower is Represented by Deep State Lawyer Who Worked for Hillary Clinton

Published 5 mins ago on Sep 24, 2019

Former CIA official Andrew Bakaj, who once worked at Hillary Clintonís office while she was a Senator, is representing the whistle-blower who filed a complaint against President Donald Trumpís dealings with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Bakaj works for the Compass Rose Legal Group, a law firm in Washington D.C. that specializes in national security matters. The anonymous whistle-blower is the latest client for this Democratic Party operative who claims to be an advocate for government transparency.

He started his career working under influential former Democratic lawmakers. Bakaj served as an intern for the late former Sen. Daniel Moynihan (D-NY), then as an intern under Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and then he worked under Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY).

Curiously, Bakaj also interned at the US Embassy in the Ukraine, showing that he has ties to the country that is under the microscope right now for President Trumpís reported communication with their leader about Joe Bidenís dealings.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-...llary-clinton/

- Witch Hunt
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:27 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
That can fall under it.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201
Well then. The Biden boys are in a world of shit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:38 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Trump Ukraine Whistle-Blower is Represented by Deep State Lawyer Who Worked for Hillary Clinton

Published 5 mins ago on Sep 24, 2019

Former CIA official Andrew Bakaj, who once worked at Hillary Clintonís office while she was a Senator, is representing the whistle-blower who filed a complaint against President Donald Trumpís dealings with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Bakaj works for the Compass Rose Legal Group, a law firm in Washington D.C. that specializes in national security matters. The anonymous whistle-blower is the latest client for this Democratic Party operative who claims to be an advocate for government transparency.

He started his career working under influential former Democratic lawmakers. Bakaj served as an intern for the late former Sen. Daniel Moynihan (D-NY), then as an intern under Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and then he worked under Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY).

Curiously, Bakaj also interned at the US Embassy in the Ukraine, showing that he has ties to the country that is under the microscope right now for President Trumpís reported communication with their leader about Joe Bidenís dealings.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trump-...llary-clinton/

- Witch Hunt
Conflict of interest just like Mueller and Wisemann.

Trump needs to vet his appointments more closely so this doesn't happen. This is what happens when you re-hire Swamp critters. I'd like to know where he stood when Trump was running, like was he an avid anti-Trumper?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:41 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Well then. The Biden boys are in a world of shit.
There's no indication there was any bribery and like I said, all foreign aid is given on a quid pro quo basis. So countries do what we think our officials need. Always been a source of control and influence.

Originally Posted by :
That the US was withholding aid to Ukraine was a source of anger among many in Congress, who believe that any military aid to Ukraine is necessarily against Russia. Early reports were that the administration doubted that the aid would benefit US interests.
I suspect it was a source of anger for this IG guy and whistleblower—who never heard the conversation I last heard, so why is it even an issue is beyond me. :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 05:41 PM 09-24-2019
Impeaching the most popular Republican president in modern history. Who told these morons that this was a good idea?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:41 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Why did the election security bill, written by the Democratic House sit on Moscow Mitchís desk for 9 months?

Why did the Republicans not want a secure election?

Where was the debate? Where was the vote.

Ask yourself, before looking like an idiot.....or after.

Facts girl !
Because Republicans donít agree with democrats on the right way to secure elections.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:45 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
If an investigation shows bribery or attempt at bribery, it's really open and shut. Its explicitly stated as one of impeachment crimes.

Trumpers would try to excuse it of course. But if there is any evidence of bribery, there isnt any wiggle room.

It might be why Moscow Mitch is actually letting a whistle blower resolution go through... ( believe at your own risk)
No President should be impeached for bribing a foreign official to pursue a policy goal of the country even if you donít agree with the goal and even if it also benefits the President in the next election (as so many pooling goals of all Presidents are supposed to do).
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:45 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Impeaching the most popular Republican president in modern history. Who told these morons that this was a good idea?
At this point it's an "inquiry." Who knows if it will ever actually go to a vote.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:49 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No President should be impeached for bribing a foreign official to pursue a policy goal of the country even if you donít agree with the goal and even if it also benefits the President in the next election (as so many pooling goals of all Presidents are supposed to do).
Why do you think that's what he was doing
[Reply]
petegz28 05:51 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
At this point it's an "inquiry." Who knows if it will ever actually go to a vote.
Nothing changed today other than Nan-Nan. Nadler has been at this since day 1. The Repub Senate will never allow a super majority to impeach so wtf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 05:56 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:

It's go time.
This is a sequel to the new hope of Donald Trumpís election. I call it the swamp strikes back.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:56 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
If Trump is releasing the entire conversation tomorrow, why wouldn't they wait to find out if there is anything in it first?

Also, I doubt Trump would release it if there was anything incriminating, dipshits!
Because this is just the media, and the Democrat extremists (but I repeat myself), using a ginned up claim to gain enough moment to overwhelm Pelosi's smarter political thinking.

Going for impeachment is beyond stupid. The numbers aren't there in the public, and the numbers aren't there in the Senate. This is too blatantly political, and Pelosi knows that. But, she's been outflanked.

No other explanation really makes sense.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:56 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Nothing changed today other than Nan-Nan. Nadler has been at this since day 1. The Repub Senate will never allow a super majority to impeach so wtf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The general idea seems to be that, unless someone calls him on this shit, even if the process ultimately fails to remove him, his behavior will be normalized.

Probably not a well founded fear. Not sure there are many more like Trump around.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:57 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Why do you think that's what he was doing
That’s the President’s role in our government. He formulates foreign policy and leads our diplomatic efforts.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 278
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up