ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 284
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:40 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Why would people vote for GOP instead of Democrat if the inquiry is about whether Trump withheld money approved by congress to Ukraine for an improper reason that would benefit him personally.

Do you think the 1998 election results were because people think that the POTUS ought to always be above the law?
I like how you're pretending that the Biden corruption isn't even part of this equation.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:41 PM 09-24-2019
Why would people vote for GOP instead of Democrat if the inquiry is about whether Trump withheld money approved by congress to Ukraine for an improper reason that would benefit him personally.

Do you think the 1998 election results were because people think that the POTUS ought to always be above the law?
It is real simple....Because the impeachment inquiry will fail and backfire on the Democrats spectacularly. The people will see another Democratic Witch Hunt blow up in their faces.

And the beneficiary will be Donald Trump and the Republican party. And personally, I can't wait to see it happen.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:43 PM 09-24-2019

Just because Trump isn't good doesn't mean the democrat is better by default
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:43 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
406 days until Leftist Cry day. I can't wait to see their faces when they realize that we voted for Donald Trump for another 4 years.
Only royalty can use the royal we.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:44 PM 09-24-2019
LoneIdiot actually said this is “bribery”. Words escape me on just how stupid this was. Breathtaking.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:44 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
It is real simple....Because the impeachment inquiry will fail and backfire on the Democrats spectacularly. The people will see another Democratic Witch Hunt blow up in their faces.

And the beneficiary will be Donald Trump and the Republican party. And personally, I can't wait to see it happen.
Thats correct. Its a last ditch effort. All the rest is over. The entire list of candidates has been exposed as frauds and fools. All they needed was one decent clean centerist. Trump is an easy beat. But they have a collection of zeros.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:45 PM 09-24-2019
Happened to get some live footage of Pelosi leaving the impeachment meeting.

[Reply]
chiefforlife 04:45 PM 09-24-2019
If Trump is releasing the entire conversation tomorrow, why wouldn't they wait to find out if there is anything in it first?

Also, I doubt Trump would release it if there was anything incriminating, dipshits!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:51 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Not really bribery. It's more extortion than bribery. Do as I say or I'll cut off your funds.
That can fall under it.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201

Originally Posted by :
(2)being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:

[Reply]
srvy 04:51 PM 09-24-2019
Nan once again brings up the emoluments clause.

[Reply]
jettio 04:55 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:

I think most Americans care more about the welfare of their country than rooting against the politicians of the other political party.

That is weird that you really care so much about how the Democrats do in an election?

Most Americans are not obsessed with hating the political party they least prefer.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:58 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Also, I doubt Trump would release it if there was anything incriminating, dipshits!
Kinda like he didn't admit on camera that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. Trump never does or says anything stupid or incriminating.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:11 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
If Trump is releasing the entire conversation tomorrow, why wouldn't they wait to find out if there is anything in it first?

Every president in the 20th century has done something impeachable, plus the first two in the 21st but it's only going to be done to Trump because he's an outsider they've been looking to impeach since his inauguration. Based on current info, I don't see this a high crime or misdemeanor.

Tho' you can bet the Democrats will still have trouble with the transcript regardless and still proceed to impeach. This is why advisors to presidents don't recommend such releases using executive privilege.
[Reply]
BDj23 05:19 PM 09-24-2019
Is this finally it? Or am I gonna wake up to a collective REEEEEEE from the blue check marks on Twitter?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:20 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by :
The new story is that the aid was frozen long before he even talked to Ukraine about Biden or corruption, and that he was mad that Europe wasn’t paying more of the overall cost of aid to the Ukrainians.

https://news.antiwar.com/2019/09/24/...e-to-pay-more/
Just as McAdams said on the Ron Paul video—only he didn't say it was the "new story."
[Reply]
Page 4 of 284
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up