ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 284
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Munson 03:47 PM 09-24-2019
The old dingbat finally caved.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:48 PM 09-24-2019
After all of the face planting you’d think they would just stop.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:52 PM 09-24-2019
Only the Dems would think it's a good idea to spend an entire election year talking about ANYONE except the 17 turds they are trying to float to the top of the punch bowl.

Trump Wins in a landslide and libs can spend the next 4 years ****ing off.

Trump's approval rating is booming upward, the economy is booming, he just gave a great speech at the UN.......and Dems can't help but REEEEEEEEEEE and squeal and try to tank the economy. They KNOW they have ZERO chance of beating him in the next election so they're using their suicide vest.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 03:53 PM 09-24-2019
I predict that this will seal the Democrats fate in the 2020 election. They will go down in spectacular glory. It will be a beautiful thing to watch. I hope that it destroys the party for generations!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:55 PM 09-24-2019
Trump's approval rating jumps to 53% over past 5 months during all the left-wing loony-bin antics.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:57 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
I predict that this will seal the Democrats fate in the 2020 election. They will go down in spectacular glory. It will be a beautiful thing to watch. I hope that it destroys the party for generations!
That won't happen, because we've got two generations of college < cough > educated < cough > people who are complete morons, and who will continue backing a leftist party, no matter how much of a clown show that party may be. They've got that same problem in the U.K., with Corbyn and his Labour party.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:57 PM 09-24-2019
LOL "it's go time"........actually, it's this (over and over again):
Attached: farside.jpg (57.6 KB) 
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:58 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Unless they steal it, which they can resort to. Plus they're better a mobilizing than Republicans.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:59 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That won't happen, because we've got two generations of college < cough > educated < cough > people who are complete morons, and who will continue backing a leftist party, no matter how much of a clown show that party may be. They've got that same problem in the U.K., with Corbyn and his Labour party.
If they vote. There are signs they're also apathetic—not even watching the Democrat debates. More of them are uncomfortable with the tranny-gay movement than before too.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:02 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
thecoffeeguy 04:03 PM 09-24-2019
Its like, the democrats dont want to win 2020.....
[Reply]
Cosmos 04:05 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Unless they steal it, which they can resort to. Plus they're better a mobilizing than Republicans.
Why did the election security bill, written by the Democratic House sit on Moscow Mitch’s desk for 9 months?

Why did the Republicans not want a secure election?

Where was the debate? Where was the vote.

Ask yourself, before looking like an idiot.....or after.

Facts girl !
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:06 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
What law does she think he has broken?
If he actually used the threat of withholding foreign aid for the purpose of manipulating a foreign government to aid in his reelection campaign, I'm going to guess there has got to be election law that he's violated, at the very least.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:06 PM 09-24-2019
Nancy shore does have a purty mouth.
[Reply]
Sorry 04:07 PM 09-24-2019
Trump says "supposedly came from a co-called whistleblower" etc.

Trump-appointed Inspector General:

1. Concluded whistleblower's allegations credible
2. Suggested administration is trying to cover it up in violation of the statute
3. Went to Congress on strength of the case
[Reply]
Page 2 of 284
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up