ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 278
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pelosi to open impeachment inquiry
RodeoPants2 03:30 PM 09-24-2019

BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announces a formal impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. "No one is above the law."https://t.co/E9SxlTN4iT

— CNN (@CNN) September 24, 2019

It's go time.
[Reply]
Donger 09:25 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're fantasizing again. You let your TDS fill in all the blanks.
Not so much. You know that Guilianai was sent by State to get dirt on Biden, yes?
[Reply]
Taco John 09:28 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not so much. You know that Guilianai was sent by State to get dirt on Biden, yes?
Get dirt?
[Reply]
Donger 09:28 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Get dirt?
Yes.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:28 PM 09-24-2019
You mean, like with a shovel?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:29 PM 09-24-2019
I'm not in a frenzy. I think this is horrible and tragic.
It's laughably horrible and tragic for the DNP, and also more of what we've come to expect from the most corrupt and ineffective party of our times.
[Reply]
Donger 09:31 PM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You mean, like with a shovel?
I don't know what he used.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:31 PM 09-24-2019
Maybe Giuliani knows?
Maybe, but we don't.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:32 PM 09-24-2019
Yes. So what?
[Reply]
Donger 09:33 PM 09-24-2019
Yes. So what?
Do you think Trump was aware of that directive?
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:34 PM 09-24-2019
A cameo by Camaro. He's confused why all the coverage isn't about Biden. lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:36 PM 09-24-2019
Don't know, don't care.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:39 PM 09-24-2019
You're not alone though, Donger. I've been watching a lot of CNN today and it's filled with people like you who've worked themselves up into a frenzy before they know what happened.
But they're sure they've got him...this time.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:40 PM 09-24-2019
You've used up your quota of questions. Now is the time for you to make a statement where you explain your theory with as much of the rationale is you wish to share. Then I respond by either agreeing or disagreeing or maybe asking a clarifying question or point out all the places where you've made assumptions, etc.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:40 PM 09-24-2019
It may. It may not.

So, you just don't care what Trump has admitted to, right?
Correct.

Couldn't care less. Just love that it pisses off the weak-minded and foolish enough to out themselves.
[Reply]
BanHam 09:40 PM 09-24-2019

More like 'Pay-Dirt' -

> Rudy warned Democrats, “They have walked into a trap.”

Rudy dropped this bomb on the Biden Crime Family, “I have the records of $3 million payments laundered to Biden’s son. I have the records. I have the dates. It went from Ukraine, to Latvia to Cyprus, Cyprus to him. That’s called evidence of guilty knowledge… He got $1.5 billion from China! $1.5 Billion!… They bought the Vice President of the United States!”

Rudy then went on to explain his role in the Ukrainian investigation. They’re not going to intimidate me! I never realized the depth of the corruption! I never knew the depth of this corruption. It’s massive, it’s shocking. And if I played a role in getting that out I did a service to my country and I’m proud of it. And everything I did was legal and defensible.”

Rudy then broke this development. He was investigating Ukraine because the Ukrainian prosecutor installed by Biden dismissed the case on the organization that was collecting false information on Donald Trump, on Paul Manafort and feeding it to the Democratic National Committee. “That organization was run by George Soros who then hired the crooked FBI agent who is now working for George Soros.”

[Reply]
Page 10 of 278
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up