ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats are ****ing sick!
Taco John 05:25 PM 03-21-2019

This is an advertisement. They want your kids. If you don't homeschool, what the fuck are you even doing? Your children are the target, and if you haven't figured that out yet, you're too fucking stupid to associate with. Unplug your kids from the web. pic.twitter.com/Pz8Ia8GJDK

— H3llBilly (@billy_h3ll) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:45 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Or you love free shit. Just look at crazy old Bernie, promising free college and all student loan debt forgiven.
Those people go into the "just plain ignorant" catagory.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:18 AM 06-25-2019
The democrats have become the Santa Claus party. Warren just came out and said there should be reparations for gays because they paid more in taxes before gay marriage was legal.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:21 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Remenber that 'FCKH8' [get it?] group that puts out videos of little kids voicing liberal rants with extra cursing?

They put out another one.

EDIT: It's still on youtube. And, it's apparently 4 years old already. So it's not new news.
And it's not been banned by Google/YouTube either.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:38 AM 06-25-2019

Gotta love ❤️ Trump Supporters. ��

Do you know how you can always tell who the true patriots of this great country are��? Just look & listen����. No lying, no cheating, no stealing. Just great joy and fun!#Trump2020 #KAG #MAGA

pic.twitter.com/6GczLHMEQ3

— Todd With Trump (@THeinrich22) June 25, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 06:45 PM 07-23-2019
Drag Queen Story Hour turns into Drag Queen Fondling Kids hour...

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/22...en-story-hour/

[Reply]
Taco John 06:46 PM 07-23-2019
I'll be honest with you, I'm baffled at how this even happened...

How did Democrats get us to the point where "Drag Queen Story Hour" is even a viable concept? How did this become acceptable? It wouldn't have been even remotely acceptable 20 years ago. What changed?
[Reply]
BanHam 08:04 PM 07-23-2019
Spreading like Cancer:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-...-children.html

Atlantaís NFL, NBA teams sponsor Drag Queen Story Hour at City Hall
Atlanta City Hall, Atlanta Falcons

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/at...r-at-city-hall

https://www.bklynlibrary.org/event-s...een-story-hour
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'll be honest with you, I'm baffled at how this even happened...

How did Democrats get us to the point where "Drag Queen Story Hour" is even a viable concept? How did this become acceptable? It wouldn't have been even remotely acceptable 20 years ago. What changed?
You don't remember the mocking some of us took saying that homosexual marriage would open Pandora's box? ie; 'they're gonna turn your kid gay!'

More women in charge ...and feelings.

And good men standing by and doing nothing.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:54 AM 07-24-2019

Couldn't believe this was real at first...

The trans activist demanding beauticians wax balls also tried hosting a swimming event...

...inviting 12 year old girls to swim topless where parents would be barred from attending. pic.twitter.com/VJVHt1imK8

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) July 22, 2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:20 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:

There is another part but it's too vulgar to post here.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:24 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

There is another part but it's too vulgar to post here. Basically one of them talking about women/children showing bare breasts.
Guaranteed if anyone else not a member of the LBTQ community that posted that garbage would be banned from Twitter and roasted after the fact. I donít know how that doesnít violate twitter terms and agreement.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:51 AM 07-24-2019
Both parties are SICK.:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:33 AM 07-24-2019
Progressives are absolutely human trash. We are coming to a time when it is going to be the responsibility of every true American and Patriot to band together, load your weapon, and do what needs to be done.

these people are spineless, weak, and cowardly. Very few if any of them know how to shoot much less have ever even held a weapon. Resistance will be minimal, like shooting fish in a barrel.

I know, I know, you believe I'm just shooting off hyperbole over here but I'm telling you, it's on the way. You need to be ready.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:02 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Progressives are absolutely human trash. We are coming to a time when it is going to be the responsibility of every true American and Patriot to band together, load your weapon, and do what needs to be done.

these people are spineless, weak, and cowardly. Very few if any of them know how to shoot much less have ever even held a weapon. Resistance will be minimal, like shooting fish in a barrel.

I know, I know, you believe I'm just shooting off hyperbole over here but I'm telling you, it's on the way. You need to be ready.
The real sickness is in the above sentiment which basically endorses murdering (or at the least using weapons to suppress) citizens who disagree with you politically. This place has gotten increasingly disturbing. Distressingly, I think it’s fairly representative of our nation at the moment.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:06 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
The real sickness is in the above sentiment which basically endorses murdering (or at the least using weapons to suppress) citizens who disagree with you politically. This place has gotten increasingly disturbing. Distressingly, I think itís fairly representative of our nation at the moment.
You said the same exact thing, 13 years ago. Have things gotten worse, since then? Alot worse? So you tell me, how do we stop this without violence? Or perhaps you think that all this "progress" is wholesome and doesn't need to be squashed like bug.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up