ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats are ****ing sick!
Taco John 05:25 PM 03-21-2019

This is an advertisement. They want your kids. If you don't homeschool, what the fuck are you even doing? Your children are the target, and if you haven't figured that out yet, you're too fucking stupid to associate with. Unplug your kids from the web. pic.twitter.com/Pz8Ia8GJDK

— H3llBilly (@billy_h3ll) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 09:26 PM 03-22-2019

Barbra Streisand says Michael Jackson’s accusers were ‘thrilled to be there’ and his ‘sexual needs were his sexual needs’

“You can say ‘molested,' but those children...both married and they both have children, so it didn’t kill them," she said.https://t.co/Bt8Rxr5Jq3

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) March 23, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 09:35 PM 03-22-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

What in the actual fuck?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:37 PM 03-22-2019

I get what babs is saying though

Britney Spears broke up with Justin Timberlake to be with Wade Robson. that doesnt exactly fit the profile of a sex abuse victim
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:17 AM 03-23-2019

Was this video deleted?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:36 AM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes yes, we are all very aware of the horseshit that CNN et al. spews out on the daily. What does that have to do with the fact the Democrats have been overrun by the fringe of their party, anyway?
The anti intellectual Trump base was once the fringe of your party, but now it appears to be mainstream. Or maybe you guys were always really dumb. I'm not sure.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:53 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
The anti intellectual Trump base was once the fringe of your party, but now it appears to be mainstream. Or maybe you guys were always really dumb. I'm not sure.
:-)

Perhaps you’ve failed to notice all the lunacy from the Dem candidates. Everything from Universal Basic income to slavery reparations to doing away with the electoral college to expanding the SCOTUS.

You don’t get to say anything about dumb fringes becoming mainstream.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:17 PM 03-23-2019
Fuck you and your anti-intellectual label bullshit. I’m so sick of that being thrown at people that just don’t buy into your tired oversold victimhood brand of politics. As if being an intellectual is some sort of moral litmus test and sitting around rationalizing immoral behavior is something we should all strive to do. It’s about all liberals are good for- on their ass thinking up ways to push their burden onto the actual doers in this country.

Anyway, get fucked.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:09 PM 03-23-2019
Well they may struggle with science, but at least they can figure out which gender they are.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:12 PM 03-23-2019
Deplorables. That's what we all are. Correct?
[Reply]
stevieray 06:13 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
...it's always such a fresh take.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:14 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...it's always such a fresh take.
And one I hope they keep riding.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:15 PM 03-23-2019
Amen..
[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:14 PM 03-23-2019
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:52 PM 03-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:

Perhaps you’ve failed to notice all the lunacy from the Dem candidates. Everything from Universal Basic income to slavery reparations to doing away with the electoral college to expanding the SCOTUS.

You don’t get to say anything about dumb fringes becoming mainstream.
For starters, UBI isn't a fringe leftist idea. Milton Friedman supported the idea decades ago. It's also a policy with some bipartisan support. Andrew Yang, the Democrat running on essentially this one issue went on Joe Rogan's podcast and got overwhelming support from his mostly right wing audience.

I will agree that reparations is pretty radical but that is also not the mainstream Democratic position by any stretch of the imagination. Doing away with the EC is not radical. According to Donald J. Trump it's a disaster for democracy. As for court packing, I would normally be against it but with Republicans stealing seats the Dems may have no other choice to regain a majority in the SC but to fight dirty. This is the Pandora's box that you open when you adopt those kinds of tactics to gain power.

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
**** you and your anti-intellectual label bullshit. I’m so sick of that being thrown at people that just don’t buy into your tired oversold victimhood brand of politics. As if being an intellectual is some sort of moral litmus test and sitting around rationalizing immoral behavior is something we should all strive to do. It’s about all liberals are good for- on their ass thinking up ways to push their burden onto the actual doers in this country.

Anyway, get ****ed.
The anti intellectual label fits just fine, actually. In fact it suits most of you perfectly. You are on the wrong side of the expert consensus on almost every single issue. Intellectually curious, fact driven, reality centered people have been driven out of the Republican party by the nuts and pushed to the fringes of political influence.

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Well they may struggle with science, but at least they can figure out which gender they are.
Do you ever make a post that isn't centered around some dumb reactionary right wing topic?

Yes. But if it's any consolation, you're my favorite deplorable of them all.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:53 AM 03-24-2019
For starters, UBI isn't a fringe leftist idea. Milton Friedman supported the idea decades ago. It's also a policy with some bipartisan support. Andrew Yang, the Democrat running on essentially this one issue went on Joe Rogan's podcast and got overwhelming support from his mostly right wing audience.

I will agree that reparations is pretty radical but that is also not the mainstream Democratic position by any stretch of the imagination. Doing away with the EC is not radical. According to Donald J. Trump it's a disaster for democracy. As for court packing, I would normally be against it but with Republicans stealing seats the Dems may have no other choice to regain a majority in the SC but to fight dirty. This is the Pandora's box that you open when you adopt those kinds of tactics to gain power.

The anti intellectual label fits just fine, actually. In fact it suits most of you perfectly. You are on the wrong side of the expert consensus on almost every single issue. Intellectually curious, fact driven, reality centered people have been driven out of the Republican party by the nuts and pushed to the fringes of political influence.

Do you ever make a post that isn't centered around some dumb reactionary right wing topic?

Yes. But if it's any consolation, you're my favorite deplorable of them all.
I am vaguely familiar with the people mentioned, but not in depth. But without knowing much about this let me go on record as calling BS somewhere. If this dudes overwhelming audience is right wing, then they didn't support UBI. Unless it was one of those weird days where the minority of this Rogans listeners, the left wingers I assume, were in the majority.

NOBODY who legitimately claims to be on the right supports UBI. It goes against the basic stance of the right. Universal Basic Income is anti-right by nature. It would be like a lefty fighting for an unborn child's rights, it just don't happen:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up