ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats are ****ing sick!
Taco John 05:25 PM 03-21-2019

This is an advertisement. They want your kids. If you don't homeschool, what the fuck are you even doing? Your children are the target, and if you haven't figured that out yet, you're too fucking stupid to associate with. Unplug your kids from the web. pic.twitter.com/Pz8Ia8GJDK

— H3llBilly (@billy_h3ll) March 21, 2019

[Reply]
neech 03:56 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
https://www.theblaze.com/news/mayor-...alking-to-kids

That's Cosmo's mom and "dad".
[Reply]
Pogue 04:00 PM 07-25-2019
Just keeps getting more fucked up.

School kids recently went on a trip to a feminist "art exhibit" and this is what they saw. This is child abuse. This is insanity. This is the lunacy of left wing social engineering in action. pic.twitter.com/cPxRERBOlc

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) July 25, 2019

[Reply]
Pogue 04:05 PM 07-25-2019
“Hopefully Trump is still President when I’m 18.”

[Reply]
Detoxing 04:13 PM 07-25-2019
The over-sexualization of children in the name of progress is a bunch of bullshit and needs to stop. "Woke" people are the most closed minded individuals i've ever come across in life and never, ever consider the damage they do while they virtue signal. Their way is the right way, the only way, and they're incapable of considering otherwise.

My sister-in-law is dealing with this right now with her 4 year old boy. Her sister is a lesbo and stopped speaking with her because she won't let her 4 year old boy be lectured about LGBTQ shit.

He's fucking 4. He doesn't need to be worrying about your goddamn sexual preference.

Oh how we long for the days that kids learned about sex the old fashion way: stumbling across your dad's titty mag collection.
[Reply]
neech 05:29 PM 07-25-2019

To be a normal American family...yes.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:32 PM 07-25-2019
Is that Lena Dunham?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:29 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Is that Lena Dunham?
Think that's more Leonard Dunham, quite the mantits.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:35 PM 07-25-2019
What is the end game with this nonsense?

Confuse kids? Scare them? Make them more "woke" and tolerant? Have a genderless society?

These people are nuts - and they are teaching (indoctrinating) your kids every day....and the higher the grade, the higher the pressure tactics become.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:05 AM 10-05-2019

Drag Queen strips for kids in the King County Library... pic.twitter.com/P39BI89NT8

— zyntrax (@zyntrax) October 4, 2019

[Reply]
Taco John 02:06 AM 10-05-2019
What the hell is wrong with Democrats?
[Reply]
Messier 03:20 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Most of my family are Democrats. My wife is an actress, we know many gay people, we know drag queens, and I donít know anyone that wouldnít think the people in the things youíre posting are insane and wrong. Crazy people do crazy stuff, left or right. I donít know anyone that would do anything or push anything on to anyone else.

I know a lot of nice people who donít even like to talk politics, or their feelings on social issues. And this is how normal people behave. You would be able to carry on a nice conversation with most of my friends, youíd probably like most of my friends (as long as Trump doesnít come up) theyíre good people that have jobs, and families and donít want to change anyone.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:52 AM 10-05-2019
I didnít see or hear any kids in that video. Why did you post this video in a thread dedicated to the sickness of Democrats? Was there a Joe Biden rally right after Big Redís performance?
[Reply]
stevieray 04:50 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Why did you post this video in a thread dedicated to the sickness of Democrats?
Think it through.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:21 AM 10-05-2019
What if I told you that both parties work for the same corporations and are two wings of the same bird?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:11 AM 10-05-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Think it through.
Explain it to me. Was everyone in that room a democrat? Was this "activity" somehow sponsored by the DNC?

You and the other regulars in the DC forum see everything through the same prism. Everything is a political issue to many people in this forum. A drag queen performing for what sounded like a group of adults is not political. It's an activity that some find funny, silly, and entertaining and some find disgusting and shameful, but it sure as shit isn't political.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up