ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:05 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by baitism:
Cosmo working overtime logging in and out of his mults.
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:08 AM 11-26-2017
We're about as obsessed as anti-Trumpers who suffer from an incurable virulent strain of Trump Derangement Syndrome they share with the presstitute DNC Sub Dept, called the mainstream media—aka their own echo chamber or circle-jerk.
[Reply]
AMDChief 09:10 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
:-)

[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:17 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Not much of a mystery, really. Anyong was brighter than you guys. Or you guy. Whatever the case may be.
I want to second this. Anyong is/was the closest to sane lefty I can think of. He could take a crazy left wing stance and make it sound almost reasonable.

He is the libs equivalent of a good used car salesman :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:21 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Fun fact....1984 Reagan crushed Mondale winning all states except Mondale's home state of Minnesota (Reagan lost by less than 4000 votes), and the District of Columbia which voted 85% for Mondale. Inside the beltway has been out of touch for some time.
I knew about the all states except Mondale's home state of Minnesota part, but didn't know the D.C. part. Thanks for posting this :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:25 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That's because Bob Dole got fired. He was hated, and still is by those he needlessly ****ed with.
Bwana is some of the leftover trash that didn't get tossed.
BAWAN!! You got busted for your mult, (SBIfinity,) the mult got banned and now the butt hurt flows through you. :-) Hope it doesn't cost you sleep every night, pussy. Keep raging on, estrogen boy. :-)

[Reply]
notorious 09:30 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
BAWAN!! You got busted for your mult, (SBIfinity,) the mult got banned and now the butt hurt flows through you. :-) Hope it doesn't cost you sleep every night, pussy. Keep raging on, estrogen boy. :-)

Wait, it's confirmed that Cosmo is SBINfin?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:39 AM 11-26-2017
Holy crap!! I work with a kid I call estrogen boy, I thought I had the market cornered on the phrase :-)

You never seen such a whine bag. If you gave him a $10 bill, he would cry that it aint a $20. And don't dare mention the word work around him, he will start shaking and pee down his leg. :-)

But now, back to your regularly scheduled programming :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:44 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Wait, it's confirmed that Cosmo is SBINfin?
Yes
[Reply]
Bwana 09:49 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
and I'm done talking with you.

After reading on in the thread, evidently not! :-)

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:51 AM 11-26-2017
I thought the person using the mult gets banned along with his mults. No?
[Reply]
Bwana 09:54 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I thought the person using the mult gets banned along with his mults. No?
No, estrogen boy is still here, his mult was shit canned.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:11 AM 11-26-2017

Cosmo please share your comments on this. Do you deny that SB Infinity is/was your mult?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:42 PM 11-26-2017

I didn't get busted for anything. I didn't even know he was banned but it has no effect on me. Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults. In other words, you've been lying to the droolers who think a mod wouldn't lie about those things. You're lying trash, pandering to lying trash, who apparently don't mind being lied to.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:47 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I didn't get busted for anything. I didn't even know he was banned but it has no effect on me. Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults. In other words, you've been lying to the droolers who think a mod wouldn't lie about those things. You're lying trash, pandering to lying trash, who apparently don't mind being lied to.
I'll let you in on a little secret.

Bwana is a Russian
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up