ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:28 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I want to know how annoyingbluth skipped getting called cosmo

but me amd and SB got called it all the time.
Not much of a mystery, really. Anyong was brighter than you guys. Or you guy. Whatever the case may be.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:33 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
If this article was, indeed, a trolling attempt (so far, a stated but unsupported premise), then this is what happens when a LWer attempts to troll/satirize his own side.

He puts in some snarky, tongue-in-cheek title and intro to give off the appearance of irreverence, then proceeds to write the exact same sincere article that he normally would, complete with numerous hyperlinks to sincere articles from other LW sites including salon itself.

No attempt at any legitimate self-deprecation, no real humor, and no point.
No self deprecation/humor at all: "Clinton's poll numbers aren't too good right now (OK, they're downright atrocious),"

" Even better, all but one of them has to do with an emotion that has no place in this season (which is why I absolutely had to write this article for Thanksgiving weekend): Spite. Delicious, nutritious spite."

The article explicitly tells you that its not taking itself seriously. The entire second point is an homage to "librul tears", applied to right wingers.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:39 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Not much of a mystery, really. Anyong was brighter than you guys. Or you guy. Whatever the case may be.
There is a reason he doesn’t post here anymore the right wing echo chamber spat shit in his face over and over
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:40 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
No self deprecation/humor at all: "Clinton's poll numbers aren't too good right now (OK, they're downright atrocious),"

" Even better, all but one of them has to do with an emotion that has no place in this season (which is why I absolutely had to write this article for Thanksgiving weekend): Spite. Delicious, nutritious spite."

The article explicitly tells you that its not taking itself seriously. The entire second point is an homage to "librul tears", applied to right wingers.
Right over their ****ing heads
[Reply]
Taco John 12:07 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by AMDChief:
There's a few idiots left that accuse me as being you.... I figure anyone that stirs up the cesspit is a cosmo so congrats - you set the bar. :-)
It's not that he set the bar, it's that he welched.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:12 AM 11-26-2017
The truth is that I want Hillary to run again. Watching her lose three times in a row would be marvellous. Of course, it's hard to run for office when you're wearing an arrest anklet to keep you from fleeing the country. So there's that.

My next hope is that Kamala Harris runs. I want to see the party turn itself inside out trying to purge itself of either the progressives, or Kamala. Should be quality entertainment.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:25 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:

First of all, that statement about Hillary's polls being atrocious is referencing 5 different Dem/Soc nominees who could challenge Trump in the next election. Of those, the only one with a majority "excited" categorization is a nominee called "someone entirely new." All the others, including Hillary, Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Somebrokedickjag, are underwater, not just Hillary...and it's a CNN article... not at all a specific indictment of Hillary.

Second of all, the author explicitly states that this article has everything to do with the emotion of spite (save one point, but hell if you can tell which one), which tracks exactly like someone attempting self-deprecation, but failing to do so genuinely, as stated.

It's like a bad comedian trying to cover up their mediocrity under the guise of "satire" or "comedy." Nobody's fooled, but the believers still hold onto "they just don't get it."

Finally, the article never explicitly said not to take itself seriously. It never even implied it.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:41 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
There is a reason he doesn’t post here anymore the right wing echo chamber spat shit in his face over and over
And he was bright enough to leave.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:53 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
And he was bright enough to leave.
I must be a masochist cause I keep hanging around lmao
[Reply]
lostcause 02:04 AM 11-26-2017
I'm so confused. No democrats or liberals or anti-trumpers are even considering the notion of Hillary in 2020. Only the right is. Really, quit masturbating to your Hillary hate and move on.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:24 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I'm so confused. No democrats or liberals or anti-trumpers are even considering the notion of Hillary in 2020. Only the right is. Really, quit masturbating to your Hillary hate and move on.
and lostcause is here boy's we got a full might be cosmo according to CP house.
[Reply]
baitism 08:10 AM 11-26-2017
Cosmo working overtime logging in and out of his mults.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:57 AM 11-26-2017
Did Oaklandhater stay home on a Saturday night to debate in the DC forum? :-) dude has like 500 posts from last night
[Reply]
AMDChief 09:02 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It's not that he set the bar, it's that he welched.
Know nothing about that.
[Reply]
AMDChief 09:04 AM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by lostcause:
They are a tad obsessed....

[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up