ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
Bwana 07:52 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
People accused me of being you at one point too.
:-)

Jesus, Cosmo is a world class douche bag and a liar, but even I feel sorry for him if that's happening.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:55 PM 11-25-2017
People accused me of being you at one point too.
The RW nuts are very sensitive about mults for some reason. They never make a peep when an obvious RW one appears. Then losers like bwana like to rile up the idiots.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:55 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
:-)

Jesus, Cosmo is a world class douche bag and a liar, but even I feel sorry for him if that's happening.
You're putting me under world class Douche bag.

Where the **** where you when Livesteam was celebrating heather heyer's death.

I didn't see so much as ****ing warning from you go his way.
[Reply]
AMDChief 07:56 PM 11-25-2017
Yeah.... no.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:57 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The RW nuts are very sensitive about mults for some reason. They never make a peep when an obvious RW one appears. Then losers like bwana like to rile up the idiots.
they love conspiracies then you get a bonafide real conspiracy during the election and most Right wingers are like nah that looks on the up and up.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:57 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by AMDChief:
Yeah.... no.
Wow all 3 of the accused are here now :-)
[Reply]
AMDChief 07:59 PM 11-25-2017
There's a few idiots left that accuse me as being you.... I figure anyone that stirs up the cesspit is a cosmo so congrats - you set the bar. :-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:00 PM 11-25-2017
There's a few idiots left that accuse me as being you.... I figure anyone that stirs up the cesspit is a cosmo so congrats - you set the bar. :-)
All you need is SB and lostcause in this thread and every one that's been accused of being Cosmo will be in one thread.
[Reply]
fan4ever 08:01 PM 11-25-2017
Do you pay attention Day in day out people post lies I point out the lies and then get called stupid for pointing it out or fake news when I point out how its a lie.

No one gives a **** about facts here in the D.C
Watching you post is like watching a clown car pull up...as well as knowing there's a clown at the wheel, you also know a ton of other clowns are going to come piling out.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:02 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Watching you post is like watching a clown car pull up...as well as knowing there's a clown at the wheel, you also know a ton of other clowns are going to come piling out.
Love you too buddy

It was a troll article.

I pointed it out and I'm the assshole ?

Cool...
[Reply]
AMDChief 08:02 PM 11-25-2017
All you need is SB and lostcause in this thread and every one that's been accused of being Cosmo will be in one thread.
SB?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:03 PM 11-25-2017
the Pussy grabbing didn't bring down trump nor did his calling women fat or walking in on contestants during the pageant.
There is a difference between comments and fucking the mayor to get a political position.

Also Harris was a dumb and corrupt AG.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:04 PM 11-25-2017
You're putting me under world class Douche bag.

Where the **** where you when Livesteam was celebrating heather heyer's death.

I didn't see so much as ****ing warning from you go his way.
RW dregs are bwana's "base." And illiterates like methsteam make him feel smart.
He's not going to cross them.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:05 PM 11-25-2017
SB?
SBInfinity

Another who wears the Mark of Cosmo :-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:06 PM 11-25-2017
RW dregs are bwana's "base." And illiterates like methsteam make him feel smart.
He's not going to cross them.
I notice he didn't even comment on it.

So what do you expect.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up