ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:13 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Such a brave leader, she forthrightly took full responsibility for all the things 'she should' in her failed campaign.

Reminiscent of the wise dissertation on the meaning of words expressed by Humpty-Dumpty.
I have to wonder if Chelsea and Ivanka are still friends with Mommy Dearest tearing down Ivanka's Dad?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:14 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He’s already finished.

He might not make 2020. With the Dems going all out to indict/impeach, the nation will grow tired of all the circus and will vote him out just to be rid of it all. Then the Dems can begin transforming America into a 3rd world sanctuary.
Impeachment made me switch back to voting for Trump. I wasn't necessarily going to because his foreign policy hasn't really changed the Bush Obama record.

Don't give up so easily. There's a lot of things that can change. Majority of Republicans, despite what you see the NeoCons screaming about, want us out of these ME wars.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:57 PM 10-09-2019
Looking at her Twitter timeline today, it's pretty clear that she's running.
[Reply]
Pogue 08:38 PM Yesterday
:-)

[Reply]
stevieray 09:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Looking at her Twitter timeline today, it's pretty clear that she's running.
Called this a long time ago.

:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 12:20 AM Today

Forty-four years later, and he still cleans up pretty well.

Happy anniversary, Bill! pic.twitter.com/T4Emcah1r8

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) October 11, 2019

[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up