ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:56 AM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I didn't get busted for anything. I didn't even know he was banned but it has no effect on me. Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults. In other words, you've been lying to the droolers who think a mod wouldn't lie about those things. You're lying trash, pandering to lying trash, who apparently don't mind being lied to.
:-):-):-)

AMDCosmofinity outraged and crying like a little bitch.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:06 AM 11-27-2017
Wonderful...

Coming tomorrow on "Cape Up"!

“Look, I always have been reserved and had my guard up, and those days are over,” she told me. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Subscribe: https://t.co/hWqrpcSxsX pic.twitter.com/snjSnAoZ7V

— Jonathan Capehart (@CapehartJ) November 27, 2017

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:16 PM 11-27-2017
She's a fucking cockroach.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:42 PM 11-27-2017
It certainly is possible. It's also possible that Sarah Palin will be the Republican nominee in 2020. The probability of either one is, however, very low.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:04 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Cosmo please share your comments on this. Do you deny that SB Infinity is/was your mult?
CosmoFinity?
[Reply]
Bwana 04:42 PM 11-27-2017
I didn't get busted for anything. I didn't even know he was banned but it has no effect on me. Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults. In other words, you've been lying to the droolers who think a mod wouldn't lie about those things. You're lying trash, pandering to lying trash, who apparently don't mind being lied to.

SEVERAL PEOPLE,Really? Who other than the AMD? AMD and you seem to be two different people, I threw that out a couple of weeks ago to get your reaction. :-) You had about the same reaction as you did when you got accused of the SBInfintiy mult, but in this case, It isn't you.

As far as SBInfinity, you know damn well that was your mult. It even got a hit on the IP mult confirmer in the mod lounge. But hey, keep denying it you lying POS, I don't think anyone will be surprised by that at all, SBCosmult.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:20 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:

SEVERAL PEOPLE,Really? Who other than the AMD? AMD and you seem to be two different people, I threw that out a couple of weeks ago to get your reaction. :-) You had about the same reaction as you did when you got accused of the SBInfintiy mult, but in this case, It isn't you.

As far as SBInfinity, you know damn well that was your mult. It even got a hit on the IP mult confirmer in the mod lounge. But hey, keep denying it you lying POS, I don't think anyone will be surprised by that at all, SBCosmult.
:-)
He threw it out there to get a reaction...well, you got one...the droolers who assumed a mod wouldn't "throw it out there" if it wasn't true assumed it was true.

Thanks for confirming you're a lying bitch though... Not a bit of difference between you and the other shit mods that got dumped, other than that you're still here for some reason.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:34 PM 11-27-2017
He threw it out there to get a reaction...well, you got one...the droolers who assumed a mod wouldn't "throw it out there" if it wasn't true assumed it was true.

Thanks for confirming you're a lying bitch though... Not a bit of difference between you and the other shit mods that got dumped, other than that you're still here for some reason.
Hey the difference between you and me is I ADMIT I threw it out there to check your reaction. You guys seemed to have to same MO, like you and you confirmed mult SBIBfinity. For fuck sakes at least grow some balls and cop to that one, you no sack douche.

I'm also waiting for you to address this line "Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults".
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:26 PM 11-27-2017
Hey the difference between you and me is I ADMIT I threw it out there to check your reaction. You guys seemed to have to same MO, like you and you confirmed mult SBIBfinity. For **** sakes at least grow some balls and cop to that one, you no sack douche.

I'm also waiting for you to address this line "Meanwhile, you've been "confirming" several people as being my mults".
Trash mod gets caught lying and fucking with people...tries to excuse it as some sort of test. Yeah, you're credible. The last batch of shit mods got dumped for this crap.

And you got caught and are admitting "throwing it out there" (i.e., lying) only because people are wondering why I'm getting away with calling a mod a lying bitch. I'm getting away with it because it's true.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:50 PM 11-27-2017
Trash mod gets caught lying and ****ing with people...tries to excuse it as some sort of test. Yeah, you're credible. The last batch of shit mods got dumped for this crap.

And you got caught and are admitting "throwing it out there" (i.e., lying) only because people are wondering why I'm getting away with calling a mod a lying bitch. I'm getting away with it because it's true.

Translation "I'm not going to admit SBInfinity was my mult." SHOCKING!!

From the staff forum:

cosmo20002 tripped the AE detector

cosmo20002 seems to have multiple personalities using SBInfinity and cosmo20002 sharing the same computer.

Pussy
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:57 PM 11-27-2017
It would have been interesting to see that mod converstation---

bwana: I've been posting that some people are cosmo mults. The morons then run with it and they all believe me. I'm a mod, so of course they think I wouldn't lie about that.
Please tell me it's true, because cosmo has been beating me like a mule over it.

Other mods: Uh, well...shouldn't you have checked it before saying that? Pretty stupid, even for us, and we do and say a lot of stupid things.

bwana: Hey everybody, when I said those people were cosmo mults, I was just throwing it out there to get a reaction!
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:03 PM 11-27-2017

Translation "I'm not going to admit SBInfinity was my mult." SHOCKING!!

From the staff forum:

cosmo20002 seems to have multiple personalities using SBInfinity and cosmo20002 sharing the same computer.

Pussy
So Cosmo is both a lying sack of shit AND a teenage drama queen?

Shocking!!!
[Reply]
Bwana 08:12 PM 11-27-2017
It would have been interesting to see that mod converstation---

bwana: I've been posting that some people are cosmo mults. The morons then run with it and they all believe me. I'm a mod, so of course they think I wouldn't lie about that.
Please tell me it's true, because cosmo has been beating me like a mule over it.

Other mods: Uh, well...shouldn't you have checked it before saying that? Pretty stupid, even for us, and we do and say a lot of stupid things.

bwana: Hey everybody, when I said those people were cosmo mults, I was just throwing it out there to get a reaction!

SBInfnity Post

Oh and nice fantasy island version there slap dick. :-) They know what you are, shitball.

Everyone of them knows you lied about SBIfinitty account for months, you're STILL lying about it. When do you know CosFintiy is lying, he's typing something.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:13 PM 11-27-2017
How many months later (6?)...and after being exposed as a lying bitch mod...bwana tries to salvage some dignity by coming up with some BS about how he wasn't lying about everything, only some things. We believe you! You'd never lie about a poster and mults...except that you did.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:16 PM 11-27-2017
How many months later (6?)...and after being exposed as a lying bitch mod...bwana tries to salvage some dignity by coming up with some BS about how he wasn't lying about everything, only some things. We believe you! You'd never lie about a poster and mults...except that you did.
WTF are you talking about Cosfinity?

From the staff forum:

[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up