ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Salon: The case for Hillary Clinton 2020
Taco John 05:03 PM 11-25-2017


1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that?

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Read the whole thing here:
https://www.salon.com/2017/11/24/her...-clinton-2020/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:04 PM 11-25-2017
"SHE'S TOTALLY NOT RUNNING GUISE"
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:05 PM 11-25-2017
incoming right winger jack off party

in
3...
2...
1....
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:05 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
"SHE'S TOTALLY NOT RUNNING GUISE"
Your head is so far up your own ass if you think the DNC will run her again.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:06 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
incoming right winger jack off party

in
3...
2...
1....


I wouldn't want the world's foremost child trafficker to be my party's candidate either.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:08 PM 11-25-2017
It probably gets old having to constantly defend her from killing Seth Rich, also.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:08 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by :
Hillary Clinton 2020
What the hell could she possibly use as a positive campaign message, other than "I'll probably die before my term is up!"?
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:08 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I wouldn't want the world's foremost child trafficker to be my party's candidate either.
I'm sure she's a child trafficker.

I hate Clinton but she's not the devil :-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:10 PM 11-25-2017
Look at women/people of color coming out and voting in droves in Virginia.


That was suppose to be clintons strong point but not even they like her.


Dems are pushing hard for Kamala Harris in Cali right now for the 2020 ticket.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:12 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Look at women/people of color coming out and voting in droves in Virginia.


That was suppose to be clintons strong point but not even they like her.


Dems are pushing hard for Kamala Harris in Cali right now for the 2020 ticket.
A racist, liberal, black woman from CA.....yeah, that's going to go over well
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:13 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It probably gets old having to constantly defend her from killing Seth Rich, also.
You're a fucking moron.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/3/1...spiracy-theory

Seth rich died protecting the Antifa Super solider Serum :-)


Fucking right wingers.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:18 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by petegz28:
A racist, liberal, black woman from CA.....yeah, that's going to go over well

She isn't racist....

But you morons thought obama was racist too so go ahead and play that card

if Harris gets the nom Minorities and women are going to come out in droves and vote foor her.

Not to mention the Trump haters.

She's also Squeaky clean next to trump's long list of shit on him.

2020 Commercial vote kamala harris over trump who Defended a child predator in 2017.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:23 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
She isn't racist....

But you morons thought obama was racist too so go ahead and play that card

if Harris gets the nom Minorities and women are going to come out in droves and vote foor her.

Not to mention the Trump haters.

She's also Squeaky clean next to trump's long list of shit on him.

2020 Commercial vote kamala harris over trump who Defended a child predator in 2017.
Actually, it was dumb fucks like yourself that called everyone a racist if they disagreed or disliked Obama.

His Wife, however, yes, complete racist.

There is no such thing as a squeaky clean politician.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:25 PM 11-25-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You're a ****ing moron.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/3/1...spiracy-theory

Seth rich died protecting the Antifa Super solider Serum :-)


****ing right wingers.
I'm somewhat amused that you guys invented a conspiracy theory to distract from the truth of Seth Rich's murder.
[Reply]
baitism 05:33 PM 11-25-2017
The Obama's hate America's history. That isn't even debatable.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up