ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out
Dante84 07:59 PM 06-30-2020
Well shit.

Or I won’t play. @LeVeonBell told me about this

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) July 1, 2020

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

I'm not saying this means anything, but I'm also not here to tell @RealMNchiefsfan he can't choose to believe. pic.twitter.com/I93PzdsUNm

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) July 12, 2020

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Breaking: #Chiefs and DT Chris Jones have reached agreement on a contract extension, per @mortreport.

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) July 14, 2020

Pasta Little Brioni 02:29 PM 07-12-2020
The awesome thing the only way he can claim that is if he finally admits he is penbrook...
RealSNR 02:37 PM 07-12-2020
pen island
dlphg9 02:50 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The awesome thing the only way he can claim that is if he finally admits he is penbrook...
Oh he already did. I dont remember the threads, but he admitted it twice.

Edit*
He also admitted that his dad is his brother which has caused a lot of jealousy towards his brother cuz he wants to fuck his mom too.
Sassy Squatch 02:51 PM 07-12-2020
He's already admitted that though....
dlphg9 02:51 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
You were often first to break Royals news from 2013-2016 and were definitely valued in that thread for it. I think what gets people draggin’ on you is when you post off-topic tweets in wrong threads. It causes folks to dogpile on you quickly - especially now that the reputation is there. But, people forgive and forget after a while here.
We never forgive and we damn sure never forget!
Pasta Little Brioni 02:53 PM 07-12-2020
Mahomes got a wet willy from Kelce!!!/penbrook
kccrow 03:44 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Why do people always want to move a player from the right to the left? Jiang is a ROL player. From what I have seen that is what he is at the core. In other words he is the replacement for Schwartz or LDT. It is not teasy nor does it happen often where a player is switched from right to left and has tremendous success which it would be for an OL to switch from ROL to LT and be better than Fisher is right now.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Alot of merit to this Roundup. While it's not impossible, you're certainly correct in it making it much more difficult.

All of us have a power leg and a quick leg. It's easiest to find either watching someone do layups or letting them fall and catch themselves when you tell them to fall and you'll catch them. If they routinely jump off the left leg when doing layups, that's their power leg, and the other is their quick-step/coordinated leg. If you let someone fall towards you, telling them you'll catch their fall, but then just let them "fall," they'll naturally stop their own fall by quickly putting out their quick-step leg to stop it.

This is used often in track and field to determine which foot to set forward in starting blocks (the power leg) and which to set back.

The same premise applies in football. If you have someone with a left-dominant power leg, they "should" play the right side of the offensive line, and vice versa. This allows them to more quickly make movements to the side of the line they are playing. Particularly, players now use the "drive and catch" method and not the old-school "bucket step." While the power vs quick leg matters in either case, it matters more in the drive and catch because you're no longer just turning on a pivot and stepping in a bucket, you're using your power leg to readjust your hips to create an advantageous angle quickly.
Coogs 06:51 PM 07-12-2020
Don't know if this fits here or not, but interesting.

.@Eagles #FlyEaglesFly I am hearing whispers about big news coming this week. #Birds could get a lot better in mid-July #BaldysBreakdowns

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) July 12, 2020

TomBarndtsTwin 06:54 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Don't know if this fits here or not, but interesting.

If inferring a big trade, more likely to be Yannick than CJ. Just my .02
Halfcan 06:57 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Alot of merit to this Roundup. While it's not impossible, you're certainly correct in it making it much more difficult.

All of us have a power leg and a quick leg. It's easiest to find either watching someone do layups or letting them fall and catch themselves when you tell them to fall and you'll catch them. If they routinely jump off the left leg when doing layups, that's their power leg, and the other is their quick-step/coordinated leg. If you let someone fall towards you, telling them you'll catch their fall, but then just let them "fall," they'll naturally stop their own fall by quickly putting out their quick-step leg to stop it.

This is used often in track and field to determine which foot to set forward in starting blocks (the power leg) and which to set back.

The same premise applies in football. If you have someone with a left-dominant power leg, they "should" play the right side of the offensive line, and vice versa. This allows them to more quickly make movements to the side of the line they are playing. Particularly, players now use the "drive and catch" method and not the old-school "bucket step." While the power vs quick leg matters in either case, it matters more in the drive and catch because you're no longer just turning on a pivot and stepping in a bucket, you're using your power leg to readjust your hips to create an advantageous angle quickly.
My Power Leg is the one in the middle- between the left and right.
Chief Northman 07:06 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
If inferring a big trade, more likely to be Yannick than CJ. Just my .02
Clowney
Chief Roundup 07:09 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
My Power Leg is the one in the middle- between the left and right.
Too bad it is only half a can......

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
TomBarndtsTwin 07:09 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Clowney
Yeah, could see that too.

Both more likely options than CJ at this point.

I think Chiefs and CJ will have an extension done by Tuesday. Not sure it’s the smartest move long-term, but definitely keeps us stronger in the middle and makes our defense a lot more formidable on passing downs.
Coogs 07:11 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yeah, could see that too.

Both more likely options than CJ at this point.

I think Chiefs and CJ will have an extension done by Tuesday. Not sure it’s the smartest move long-term, but definitely keeps us stronger in the middle and makes our defense a lot more formidable on passing downs.

I don't think it's Jones either. But with the ties between the Eagles and Chiefs right now... and when you add in Baldinger having his ties to the Chiefs, it caused me to pause for a second.
Pasta Little Brioni 07:14 PM 07-12-2020
So no deal yet? Nothing but BS speculation
Page 30 of 38
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up