Page 436 of 4872
« First < 336386426432433434435436 4374384394404464865369361436 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:42 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
If the Chiefs had managed to be a thorn in Manning's side or least keep it matched all these years, I could understand some of the chest-pounding I keep reading here.

As it stands, this is the equivalent of a Sith apprentice waiting for the master to die of old age in order to usurp the mantle of Dark Lord, instead of rightfully challenging for it.

There is no powah here.
That is so 2015...keep pretending Manning is coming back. Its all you really have...the past.

You are correct...all the "powah" left as soon as the door slammed behind Manning. All those ratings he generated, the corporate revenue he created...gone just like that. He made the NFL billions.... I dont think we'll be seeing Sanchez in Gatorade commercials anytime soon...half of your fanbase will quit watching after game 4...and the NFL will stop throwing fake flags. The last thing they want is Sanchez in the SB....luckily they wont have to intervene to prevent that from happening.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:44 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That is so 2015...keep pretending Manning is coming back. It all you really have...the past.
I'd rather not.

The fact that I shant have to look upon his face or listen to the word 'Omama' is truly a blessing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:47 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Can you address the advantage the other pro teams in Denver have as well?
Do they play outdoors?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:48 PM 08-14-2016
If the Chiefs had managed to be a thorn in Manning's side or least keep it matched all these years, I could understand some of the chest-pounding I keep reading here.

As it stands, this is the equivalent of a Sith apprentice waiting for the master to die of old age in order to usurp the mantle of Dark Lord, instead of rightfully challenging for it.

There is no powah here.
It's KC vs Oakland for the West. Is what it is. Carr ascends and that Faid team is a threat for years to come.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 PM 08-14-2016
Also Latimer and that turd Bennie Fowler suck monkey nuts
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:51 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It's KC vs Oakland for the West. Is what it is. Carr ascends and that Faid team is a threat for years to come.
Oh I get the reality, no doubt. That said, you can surely see my point.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:55 PM 08-14-2016
Oh I get the reality, no doubt. That said, you can surely see my point.
The Faid are certainly more scary than one man gang Von
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:57 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
NFL is going to be in full throat..pimping Luck, Brady's revenge and Carr.....the Raider hype is a calculated agenda.

They are desperate for a new generation of "faces of league"...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:06 PM 08-14-2016
NFL is going to be in full throat..pimping Luck, Brady's revenge and Carr.....the Raider hype is a calculated agenda.

The are desperate for a new generation of "faces of league"...
I respectfully disagree.

Roger is disgruntled with Irsay.
The Raiders are homeless.
Tommy's revenge was supposed to be last year, but they had to send-off Peyton and Bowlen.

I think the hype teams in no particular order are:
Minnesota
Arizona
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:06 PM 08-14-2016

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're getting it. Get yourself a prime time QB, and watch all those "bad calls" go your way, and see how much respect you suddenly get from the Networks and Press.

Shit, it'll be a goddamned, non-stop, Lil' Chiefy fiesta of jizz-tastic proportions for you and old Pasta. You literally will not believe the change.

Outside of the Monday night monkey show, you are not currently worthy of the big time in the eyes of this league, and they will thwart you every step of the way.

Better send a memo to Cluck post-haste! :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:22 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Sorry to damper your enthusiasm but Pat Bowlen already received his ownership/management parting gift from the NFL in the form of SB 50.
No more free rides and gratuities from Roger. Your Donks and horseface gotta earn this on your own now. No Peyton swan song or Papa John / Budweiser to fall back on.

Oh whatever will you do?

[Reply]
New World Order 08:27 PM 08-14-2016

Who has Vince Mcmahon (Goodell) picked for hte title this year?

I think the teams you mentioned sound about right. It could be a triple threat match.

Remember, 'WWE Theory.'
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:04 PM 08-14-2016

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:46 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by CrossCheck:
Easy, one team lives and trains almost exclusively in the thin air of Denver, the other teams are out of town for nearly half of their seasons.
The Broncos leave on Friday and come back immediately after the game on Sunday, the other teams can be gone on longer road trips. In 4-7 days your body will adjust to the new altitudes, so if the other teams are gone for 4+ days they need to re-acclimate to the Denver altitude when they get home.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:21 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I've never denied the altitude creates issues with players, you act as if it's the biggest reason they win at home. I pointed out their road record is pretty good as well, and not as big of a drop compared to other teams.

Is the thin air an advantage? Sure, but it's not the reason they win.
I knew that it was virtually impossible for a Donko follower to answer with a simple yes/no. Spin is a must to rationalize those tarnished trophies....

You, begrudgingly against overwhelming evidence,.... answered "yes"...

So at least we have established that the Broncos have a natural occurring home field advantage that no other team has the luxury of exploiting...that's a start.

I conceded that this "re-programming" would take time...but you showed promise.

There is still hope for you....
[Reply]
Page 436 of 4872
« First < 336386426432433434435436 4374384394404464865369361436 > Last »
Up