ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1213 of 4880
« First < 21371311131163120312091210121112121213 121412151216121712231263131317132213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:50 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Wrong, overall, a crappy game by both teams, speak the truth!
Just take the compliment. Chiefs won the game and Alex Smith played a hell of a game when it mattered most. It's a solid win for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:04 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're fine. But there is one Denver fan among you who still needs to repent for his foolish ways
Two.

Turdstone and Knowshit.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:19 PM 10-31-2017
Elway can’t draft a QB to save his life.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:38 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Elway can’t draft a QB to save his life.
And the Bronco fans don't have the patience to let one develop. Tough spot.
[Reply]
TEX 07:31 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
And the Bronco fans don't have the patience to let one develop. Tough spot.

Yep. Entitled fan base. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:32 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
In the immortal words of the Planet thespian:

**** Donk Forever.
...And a day!

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:49 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Entitled fan base. :-)
I agree with that.

We are used to winning. I remember being happy when they had their 1st winning season, no playoffs just won more than we lost. I think it was 1973 about the time I figured out what football was and fell in love with the Broncos.
[Reply]
eDave 08:51 PM 10-31-2017
I must say, our resident Bronco fans are a class act.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:39 PM 10-31-2017
The last time the Donks lost to KC 5 times in a row...1972.

So Horseface could tie a 45 year old record of ineptitude in week 17....:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:31 PM 10-31-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
I must say, our resident Bronco fans are a class act.
:-) Bullshit. They are humbled by their shit team. Nothing more.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:45 AM 11-01-2017
I expected this game to be somewhat close...hated rival and all that. Horseface has driven the franchise off a cliff...on a scotch-induced bender.

They are 2-3 years from even being mediocre...and that's if they can land a franchise QB. Their defense is fading, o-line in shambles...they have no real young, aspiring playmakers and their coaching staff is bad. They haven't drafted a star in at least 4 years....

What exactly is the future of this team?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:17 AM 11-01-2017
It's all about the QB... they tried to do it cheap and the ego failed them. They're only 2-3 years away if they try to develop. They should dump the brinks truck on Cousins, trade for OL help.

One good QB can change the desitiny of the team right now, quite honestly. Win a SB? No... but 10-12 wins, yes. Sadly, they just don't have that QB.

I did what any good fan would do, hope for the best and fight the good fight... but, they need to move on and see if Lynch is every bit as failed as he appears to be. Brock? Eh, he and Trevor can be 10 year career backups for all I care at this point.

Elway needs to bring in someone to help him with the drafts, obviously. I have no issues admitting that. But, with the 3 game losing streak and how the offense has played, I'll just tap out on any expectations going forward in 2017 and see how things end.

It is what it is... it will be interesting to see how KC handles things down the stretch if the division continues to give them no serious threat. Good luck, sincerely - as I've always said, diehard fans of any team should see their team reach the pinnacle at least once in their lives. Most of you have ridden with this team through some serious lows and you're long over due. It will be fascinating if that happens the year you drafted the successor to Smith, in a season where Smith is playing lights out football.

That KC defense could be the bugaboo though, but you never know - all depends on where the games are played. Good luck.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:30 AM 11-01-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's all about the QB... they tried to do it cheap and the ego failed them. They're only 2-3 years away if they try to develop. They should dump the brinks truck on Cousins, trade for OL help.

One good QB can change the desitiny of the team right now, quite honestly. Win a SB? No... but 10-12 wins, yes. Sadly, they just don't have that QB.

I did what any good fan would do, hope for the best and fight the good fight... but, they need to move on and see if Lynch is every bit as failed as he appears to be. Brock? Eh, he and Trevor can be 10 year career backups for all I care at this point.

Elway needs to bring in someone to help him with the drafts, obviously. I have no issues admitting that. But, with the 3 game losing streak and how the offense has played, I'll just tap out on any expectations going forward in 2017 and see how things end.

It is what it is... it will be interesting to see how KC handles things down the stretch if the division continues to give them no serious threat. Good luck, sincerely - as I've always said, diehard fans of any team should see their team reach the pinnacle at least once in their lives. Most of you have ridden with this team through some serious lows and you're long over due. It will be fascinating if that happens the year you drafted the successor to Smith, in a season where Smith is playing lights out football.

That KC defense could be the bugaboo though, but you never know - all depends on where the games are played. Good luck.
Fuck off, we're gonna lose as soon as we play the Steelers. It's the life of a Chiefs fan. We'll trad smith and Mahomes will get hurt in preseason. Sutton will be fired and we'll bring in the next dipshit. same as it ever was.
[Reply]
TEX 07:41 AM 11-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
:-) Bullshit. They are humbled by their shit team. Nothing more.
:-) Exactly. Now that they lost their advantage they change their tone. Some have disappeared all together and ALL have diminished their posts. They're all just MULE TOOLS of an entitled fan base, that came here to gloat. Some, like the Mile High Mule Tool, offer more than insults behind a PA smoke screen, but is cringing over the Chiefs rise in the division, and was just as clueless as the rest of the Mule Toolers when it came to legitimately assessing the collapse of the Cheating Donx . :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 07:55 AM 11-01-2017
I’m just glad Elway is gonna be there 5 years.

That team is gonna be in shambles when he leaves.

Gonna be fun when Talib signs in KC this offseason after Denver releases him.
[Reply]
Page 1213 of 4880
« First < 21371311131163120312091210121112121213 121412151216121712231263131317132213 > Last »
Up